Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15

Must have been hard yesterday for the hypocrites to have to use this site.
They have no pride just big mouths so not hard at all as you saw how quickly they arrived.  Funniest one was when one comes over here asking if their site was down.

Where's that Bad Ass Redfish and his bitch NJD???......talk'N Boot CI Banter........
Glad you found something you're good at....unfortunately you'll have to sober up eventually.

good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?

Must have been hard yesterday for the hypocrites to have to use this site.
They have no pride just big mouths so not hard at all as you saw how quickly they arrived.  Funniest one was when one comes over here asking if their site was down.
For sure.

Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Morning Dave.

Hold Me
-------------------------

that would take BIG BALLS for a guy to pull off. hahaha.
And be able to sleep with one eye open.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
Logged

dogdays

good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
Good morning guy's.

good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
LOL   I thought it happened at the movie keeping you from going home.  Personal experience says when living alone keep spare keys to car and house readily available.   The old school magnetic Hide-A-Key still works well.

good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
Good morning guy's.
Morning Good Dog.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
LOL   I thought it happened at the movie keeping you from going home.  Personal experience says when living alone keep spare keys to car and house readily available.   The old school magnetic Hide-A-Key still works well.
well the problem with that is the dealer has the spare key until the Jeep is paid for in case he needs to repo it.
Logged

dogdays

good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
Good morning guy's.
Morning Good Dog.
LOL , Good morning Dave.
Logged