CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: 9/6/2014  (Read 34223 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 9/6/2014
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2014, 04:03:42 PM »

Nine Thoughts to Ponder:

Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Life is sexually transmitted.

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.

...and as someone recently said to me:

Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2014, 04:26:03 PM »

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2014, 04:27:57 PM »

Is that a nose in your avvy, Steve?

dwgbryant

« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2014, 04:28:40 PM »

BULLSHIT!

Pig out on Gurkha's affordable new handmade.

To truly understand Gurkha Warpig. Imagine a beast with sharp tusks, blood-thirsty eyes, a take no prisoners attitude, and roll that all into one savory handmade. Not for the timid, Warpig stares at you in the face, challenging you with every puff. Unleashing a fierce array of flavor that only few will, and can appreciate, Warpig is a full-flavored cocktail. 

Draped in a dark, oily maduro wrapper and jam-packed with feisty long-fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras, prepare for a Gurkha cigar of epic proportions. A bold yet balanced profile leads the charge as strong notes of espresso, cocoa, pepper, cedar, and a healthy dose of cream enter the fray. Sealing the delicious ensemble in place is a long, lingering lip-smacking finish. The best part is, this one comes equipped with a price tag that will have you enjoying it daily. A powerful, top-shelf Gurkha staring you down for  around $4-$5. If this doesn't sound like a dream come true, you should get your head checked STAT.

glassken

« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2014, 04:33:02 PM »

BULLSHIT!

To truly understand Gurkha Warpig. Imagine a beast with sharp tusks, blood-thirsty eyes, a take no prisoners attitude, and roll that all into one savory handmade. Not for the timid, Warpig stares at you in the face, challenging you with every puff. Unleashing a fierce array of flavor that only few will, and can appreciate, Warpig is a full-flavored cocktail.

Draped in a dark, oily maduro wrapper and jam-packed with feisty long-fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras, prepare for a Gurkha cigar of epic proportions. A bold yet balanced profile leads the charge as strong notes of espresso, cocoa, pepper, cedar, and a healthy dose of cream enter the fray. Sealing the delicious ensemble in place is a long, lingering lip-smacking finish. The best part is, this one comes equipped with a price tag that will have you enjoying it daily. A powerful, top-shelf Gurkha staring you down for  around $4-$5. If this doesn't sound like a dream come true, you should get your head checked STAT.
Dean, the  601 La Bomba Warhead is good, though. Better, if found on sale.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2014, 04:33:53 PM »

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?

glassken

« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2014, 04:35:40 PM »

I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?

dwgbryant

« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2014, 04:35:56 PM »

BULLSHIT!

Draped in a dark, oily maduro wrapper and jam-packed with feisty long-fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras, prepare for a Gurkha cigar of epic proportions. A bold yet balanced profile leads the charge as strong notes of espresso, cocoa, pepper, cedar, and a healthy dose of cream enter the fray. Sealing the delicious ensemble in place is a long, lingering lip-smacking finish. The best part is, this one comes equipped with a price tag that will have you enjoying it daily. A powerful, top-shelf Gurkha staring you down for  around $4-$5. If this doesn't sound like a dream come true, you should get your head checked STAT.
Dean, the  601 La Bomba Warhead is good, though. Better, if found on sale.
I have a bunch of 601 La Bomba in various sizes. thought I'd let my good cigars rest and try a Warpig. mistaken.

dwgbryant

« Reply #173 on: September 06, 2014, 04:37:17 PM »

having one right now. it won't last long.

dwgbryant

« Reply #174 on: September 06, 2014, 04:38:42 PM »

Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
I probably shouldn't do that to the gulf.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2014, 04:45:00 PM »

Dean is talking Ghurka Warpig Ken is talking 601 Warhead big difference!  Both are correct Ghurka pig is a turd 601 head is pretty good but IMHO head overpriced.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2014, 04:46:34 PM »

I probably shouldn't do that to the gulf.
It is a turd needs to be flushed so it can be properly treated so as not to damage the natural environment.

dwgbryant

« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2014, 04:55:54 PM »

time to head out for movie night. later guys.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2014, 06:21:11 PM »

Sheesh.

dogdays

« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2014, 06:29:03 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19