dwgbryant

Nine Thoughts to Ponder:

Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Life is sexually transmitted.

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.

...and as someone recently said to me:

Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.
Logged

dwgbryant

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.

Is that a nose in your avvy, Steve?
Logged

dwgbryant

BULLSHIT!

Pig out on Gurkha's affordable new handmade.

To truly understand Gurkha Warpig. Imagine a beast with sharp tusks, blood-thirsty eyes, a take no prisoners attitude, and roll that all into one savory handmade. Not for the timid, Warpig stares at you in the face, challenging you with every puff. Unleashing a fierce array of flavor that only few will, and can appreciate, Warpig is a full-flavored cocktail.

Draped in a dark, oily maduro wrapper and jam-packed with feisty long-fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras, prepare for a Gurkha cigar of epic proportions. A bold yet balanced profile leads the charge as strong notes of espresso, cocoa, pepper, cedar, and a healthy dose of cream enter the fray. Sealing the delicious ensemble in place is a long, lingering lip-smacking finish. The best part is, this one comes equipped with a price tag that will have you enjoying it daily. A powerful, top-shelf Gurkha staring you down for  around $4-$5. If this doesn't sound like a dream come true, you should get your head checked STAT.
Logged

glassken

[...]

Dean, the  601 La Bomba Warhead is good, though. Better, if found on sale.

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Logged

glassken

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
[...]

I have a bunch of 601 La Bomba in various sizes. thought I'd let my good cigars rest and try a Warpig. mistaken.
Logged

dwgbryant

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?

having one right now. it won't last long.
Logged

dwgbryant

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
I probably shouldn't do that to the gulf.

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
Dean is talking Ghurka Warpig Ken is talking 601 Warhead big difference!  Both are correct Ghurka pig is a turd 601 head is pretty good but IMHO head overpriced.

CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
I probably shouldn't do that to the gulf.
It is a turd needs to be flushed so it can be properly treated so as not to damage the natural environment.
Logged

dwgbryant

time to head out for movie night. later guys.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status