Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.

Where's Geoffrey today?

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.

Beer fowl might be good, too.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!

Couldn't  tell you, been busy drinking and brewing.  Boomer?

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
Put off mowing the yard till today to avoid the 90 degree weather.  Now I gotta do it or will have to get out the threshing machine.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
It's still sweltering here.  Sheesh.

Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
Put off mowing the yard till today to avoid the 90 degree weather.  Now I gotta do it or will have to get out the threshing machine.
Haha, same here.