Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
sure I am, I just hide it better. ha.
Only lately.  Don't let us have to remind you of some of the deadbeat chronicles.
Logged

dwgbryant

Afternoon gents.  Looks like summer finally got here.  Just in time for school to start and dress-down to end at work.
Tony, it is strange that it only started to get hot down here in the middle of August. Usually starts at the end of June and stays hot till September.
I'm in the car, covered parking lot, waiting for the warden (blah blah, I'll only be a sec blah blah).  Outside temp showing 96°.
Got the AC going, huh?
Since April.  Don't particularly enjoy the hot.  But still pissed we hardly got summer.  There is just no making me happy.  LOL.
Still Tuesday ya crotchety bastard.
Crotchety is definitely the word that best describes me.
Aren't we all best described that way.
Not Deano.
sure I am, I just hide it better. ha.
Only lately.  Don't let us have to remind you of some of the deadbeat chronicles.
nevermind. thanks Tony for the reality check.

[...]
Hey.  It's Tuesday!  Hahaha.

What did you stir up for dinner tonight Dean?   Left over boiled shrimp, corn and potatoes here.

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
Yeah she is!  Ha.
Logged

dwgbryant

What did you stir up for dinner tonight Dean?   Left over boiled shrimp, corn and potatoes here.
another salad.

What did you stir up for dinner tonight Dean?   Left over boiled shrimp, corn and potatoes here.
Late lunch and nothing yet for dinner, here.  Shrimp sounds good.

What did you stir up for dinner tonight Dean?   Left over boiled shrimp, corn and potatoes here.
Late lunch and nothing yet for dinner, here.  Shrimp sounds good.
Shrimp are always good to me.

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
Yeah she is!  Ha.
Only you would have come up with that.

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
Yeah she is!  Ha.
Only you would have come up with that.
I was channeling Oy.  Plus it's Tuesday.  Please don't hold it against me (the snake, not the comment).
Logged

dwgbryant

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
Yeah she is!  Ha.
Only you would have come up with that.
I was channeling Oy.  Plus it's Tuesday.  Please don't hold it against me (the snake, not the comment).
snakes are good, help keep alot of vermin away.

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
Yeah she is!  Ha.
Only you would have come up with that.
I was channeling Oy.  Plus it's Tuesday.  Please don't hold it against me (the snake, not the comment).
snakes are good, help keep alot of vermin away.
Bullshit!   Wait till you meet up with one of those big fat cottonmouth moccasin's down there then tell me that.
Logged

glassken

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
A Louisiana night snake?
Logged

dwgbryant

Warden is scared to go to sleep for fear of another snake.
Yeah she is!  Ha.
Only you would have come up with that.
I was channeling Oy.  Plus it's Tuesday.  Please don't hold it against me (the snake, not the comment).
snakes are good, help keep alot of vermin away.
Bullshit!   Wait till you meet up with one of those big fat cottonmouth moccasin's down there then tell me that.
we had cottenmouths, black racers, and every now and then a rattler. it's them gators I don't want to see.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19