CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: 9/1/2014  (Read 28757 times)

Ateupwithit

• Newbie Status
  • Just another Joe....
Re: 9/1/2014
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2014, 03:39:26 PM »

hey Duke. good to see you.
I ain't in NY anymore.
Hey Dean.  I figured out a little bit just through some shameless lurking.  Where ever you are, I hope it is in a better place.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2014, 03:40:19 PM »

Good afternoon pooper-roo's...!

dwgbryant

« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2014, 03:43:32 PM »

hey Duke. good to see you.
I ain't in NY anymore.
Hey Dean.  I figured out a little bit just through some shameless lurking.  Where ever you are, I hope it is in a better place.
Yankeetown, Florida.
a better place indeed.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2014, 03:50:12 PM »

Not my idea.  They are closing Erlanger down.  Merging operations and shipping us all to Plano.....
Beautiful downtown Plano?  Used to be out there by itself.  Part of the DFW metroplex now.
I guess that's kinda like sending your job to Mexico

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2014, 04:09:29 PM »

I'm spending the afternoon working on my toilet...  Damn, why is it things only break on the holidays...?  Ok Fluidmaster, do your job..!

dwgbryant

« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2014, 04:16:21 PM »

I'm spending the afternoon working on my toilet...  Damn, why is it things only break on the holidays...?  Ok Fluidmaster, do your job..!
never fails does it?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2014, 04:19:41 PM »

Not my idea.  They are closing Erlanger down.  Merging operations and shipping us all to Plano.....
Beautiful downtown Plano?  Used to be out there by itself.  Part of the DFW metroplex now.
Yep.  That area is growing like crazy. It certainly has a lot of appeal for a great many reasons.  Weather and someplace the wife and I had contemplated long before becoming empty nesters.  Looking at Prosper, McKinney and Frisco as being in the equation.
Don't throw me into the briar patch?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2014, 04:24:31 PM »

never fails does it?
I hear ya....  I gotta pee, I gotta poop...!!  Don't they know I'm on holiday.  I'm supposed to be drinking, smoking cigars and watching 500 episodes of the Simpsons...!!!

Ateupwithit

• Newbie Status
  • Just another Joe....
« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2014, 04:25:09 PM »

Yep.  That area is growing like crazy. It certainly has a lot of appeal for a great many reasons.  Weather and someplace the wife and I had contemplated long before becoming empty nesters.  Looking at Prosper, McKinney and Frisco as being in the equation.
Don't throw me into the briar patch?
That is pretty much the way we feel about it currently......

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #159 on: September 01, 2014, 04:33:56 PM »

never fails does it?
I hear ya....  I gotta pee, I gotta poop...!!  Don't they know I'm on holiday.  I'm supposed to be drinking, smoking cigars and watching 500 episodes of the Simpsons...!!!
I got ya covered dad keep flushing

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2014, 04:35:15 PM »

never fails does it?
Hand 'em a shovel and point 'em to the backyard.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2014, 04:37:49 PM »

5/$1 + 600% shipping Slippery Rock special lit in the pool.  Mixed cooler of beers for the afternoon.   Been cleaning out the fuk'n garage and going through old papers of my deceased parents which is slow work.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2014, 04:48:12 PM »

5/$1 + 600% shipping Slippery Rock special lit in the pool.  Mixed cooler of beers for the afternoon.   Been cleaning out the fuk'n garage and going through old papers of my deceased parents which is slow work.
Going though my parents stuff was hard for me to do.  I ran across a document with my fathers signature on it, and I hadn't seen his signature for 35 years. Just a little melancholy...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #163 on: September 01, 2014, 04:55:18 PM »

Going though my parents stuff was hard for me to do.  I ran across a document with my fathers signature on it, and I hadn't seen his signature for 35 years. Just a little melancholy...
Know what you mean he died 11 years ago next month and just now doing it and now only because we plan to sell our house in the spring and got to get the mess cleared out.  Ran across his original pilots licence issued in 1943, kind of like your signature.  Learned that he, was, a pilot for Western Union for a short while in the 40's which he never mentioned.   

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2014, 05:01:24 PM »

Beer sure goes down easy when  it is 98 degrees out.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13