Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2017, 06:33:18 PM »

Time to consume some alcohol.
Warning, you are now entering an alcohol consumption zone.  Enter at your own risk.
One must take chances to succeed!
Indeed.

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2017, 06:35:18 PM »

Nap completed so must be About time for an afternoon cigar!
Old label Camacho Triple Maduro Perfecto ready to light while watching some baseball.

90 degrees and sunny out with a nice breeze.
81° and sunny with a nice breeze.
in Ohio?
WTF.
hi Mike.
We're supposed to get 90s this week. So once again we'll turn the heat off and the a/c on. Sheesh on the global weirding.
Need AC in the evenings and heater in the mornings.

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2017, 06:41:51 PM »

Nap completed so must be About time for an afternoon cigar!
Old label Camacho Triple Maduro Perfecto ready to light while watching some baseball.

90 degrees and sunny out with a nice breeze.
81° and sunny with a nice breeze.
in Ohio?
WTF.
hi Mike.
Howdy Dean.  Been down in the 50's and 60's.  Beautiful Mother's Day.  Pink baseball bats?  When do you start your medical treatments?  Sounds pretty involved.  Lots of drugs or just expensive ones?
I start the 30th. one VERY expensive one. stand alone injection every two weeks for six weeks then monthly. two injection med. $4,000 an injection, $8,000 each visit. I drive to Ocala 45 minutes away to have my doctor do the injection and it costs me $20 co-pay. trying to find out how the gap in the insurance works. I have my insurance agent looking into it.

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2017, 06:46:58 PM »

[...]

The dreaded insurance "donut hole"?  Sounds like some serious stuff.  What is it?  Two different meds each visit?

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2017, 06:50:17 PM »

Nap completed so must be About time for an afternoon cigar!
Old label Camacho Triple Maduro Perfecto ready to light while watching some baseball.

90 degrees and sunny out with a nice breeze.
81° and sunny with a nice breeze.
in Ohio?
WTF.
hi Mike.
…oh, in the low 80's all week

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2017, 06:55:23 PM »

[...]

CIMZIA. same med just twice for some reason.

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2017, 06:57:27 PM »

[...]

The cost for Cimzia subcutaneous kit 200 mg is around $3,850 for a supply of 1 kits, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2017, 08:02:06 PM »

Astros are kicking the Yankees Ass!  6-0 in the 1st inning

« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2017, 08:22:51 PM »

going to call it a night.

« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2017, 08:41:46 PM »

Astros are kicking the Yankees Ass!  6-0 in the 1st inning
Houston's got a great team there. Saw them play live on Thursday and was impressed. It's not too unusual to split a double header. 8-0 but don't count the Yanks out just yet.

« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2017, 08:44:05 PM »

Never got a chance to make that martini on Friday. So I may make one for myself tonight once the kids go to bed.

« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2017, 08:48:06 PM »

Astros are kicking the Yankees Ass!  6-0 in the 1st inning
Houston's got a great team there. Saw them play live on Thursday and was impressed. It's not too unusual to split a double header. 8-0 but don't count the Yanks out just yet.
Yeah, we just very recently got a new channel on Direct TV that shows the Astros here so I have been watching some games the last week and they are a lot better than I realized.

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2017, 08:49:25 PM »

Never got a chance to make that martini on Friday. So I may make one for myself tonight once the kids go to bed.
Good Idea, rumor has it that tomorrow is Fuk'n Monday already :(

« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Mother's Day is easy for me. Mine's gone, so I get to relax while my sons entertain their mother.

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2017, 10:06:25 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Mother's Day is easy for me. Mine's gone, so I get to relax while my sons entertain their mother.
Kinda the same here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6