Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2014, 09:42:49 AM »

breakfast complete.
cigar time.
What's on the activities menu today besides grilling burgers?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2014, 09:56:20 AM »

breakfast complete.
cigar time.
What's on the activities menu today besides grilling burgers?
a swim or two. try to find that meeting for tonight, and may chase a cigar shop. depends on holiday traffic. or may just sit on my ass and read.

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2014, 10:00:10 AM »

Anyone travelling today?  Doesn't look seen like a good day to do so according to Chip's today in history.  Good morning, gents.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2014, 10:03:35 AM »

Anyone travelling today?  Doesn't look seen like a good day to do so according to Chip's today in history.  Good morning, gents.
morning Tony. if I travel it will be close to home.

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2014, 10:03:52 AM »

Anyone travelling today?  Doesn't look seen like a good day to do so according to Chip's today in history.  Good morning, gents.
Morning Tony.  No travel for me beyond my own back yard unless I make a very short run to the neighborhood Chinese restaurant for lunch but that is not very likely.

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2014, 10:05:07 AM »

Anyone travelling today?  Doesn't look seen like a good day to do so according to Chip's today in history.  Good morning, gents.
morning Tony. if I travel it will be close to home.
Yep give the Holidays to the fuk'n tourists and enjoy the rest of the year.

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2014, 10:06:02 AM »

breakfast complete.
cigar time.
What's on the activities menu today besides grilling burgers?
a swim or two. try to find that meeting for tonight, and may chase a cigar shop. depends on holiday traffic. or may just sit on my ass and read.
All good choices with plan B alternatives.

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2014, 10:06:42 AM »

Anyone travelling today?  Doesn't look seen like a good day to do so according to Chip's today in history.  Good morning, gents.
morning Tony. if I travel it will be close to home.
Check your PMs, Deano.

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »

Anyone travelling today?  Doesn't look seen like a good day to do so according to Chip's today in history.  Good morning, gents.
Morning Tony.  No travel for me beyond my own back yard unless I make a very short run to the neighborhood Chinese restaurant for lunch but that is not very likely.
Ha.  I meant ship or plane.  Doesn't seem to be a good day for those.

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2014, 10:11:51 AM »

Anyone travelling today?  Doesn't look seen like a good day to do so according to Chip's today in history.  Good morning, gents.
Morning Tony.  No travel for me beyond my own back yard unless I make a very short run to the neighborhood Chinese restaurant for lunch but that is not very likely.
Ha.  I meant ship or plane.  Doesn't seem to be a good day for those.
No such thing as a good day for those unless a private jet or yacht!!!  All Commercial travel options are a Holy Nightmare now days and get worse every day!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2014, 10:12:04 AM »

Anyone travelling today?  Doesn't look seen like a good day to do so according to Chip's today in history.  Good morning, gents.
morning Tony. if I travel it will be close to home.
Check your PMs, Deano.
replied Tony. I'll ask around. only about 6 campers here not counting maintenance staff.

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2014, 10:14:23 AM »

Time to walk the dogs and do a few home improvement activities.  Later on folks enjoy your mornings.

« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2014, 10:19:46 AM »

Time to walk the dogs and do a few home improvement activities.  Later on folks enjoy your mornings.
I'm right behind ya, Dave.  Family is waiting.  See yuz later.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2014, 10:29:17 AM »

Time to walk the dogs and do a few home improvement activities.  Later on folks enjoy your mornings.
I'm right behind ya, Dave.  Family is waiting.  See yuz later.
think I'll head for the pool.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2014
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2014, 11:11:40 AM »

12 Carlos Torano Loyal torpedo
         10/29.50
11 Isla del Sol by Drew Estate Churchill
         5/17.00
10 Room 101 305 Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 Montecristo Classic Churchill
          5/29.50
 8 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro
         10/37.50
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No. 58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 6 Man O' War Virtue Salomon
         10/37.50
 5 Rocky Patel Burn Toro
          5/18.50
 4 La Perla Habana White Pearl Robusto
         10/29.50
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito
          5/25.00
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami