Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2014, 06:22:21 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. nice thunderstorm here last night.
Can't have Florida without those lovely thunderstorms and downpours!  Good thing you have a nice awning.

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2014, 06:28:50 AM »

The boy, DIL and Grand-dog heading back to Georgia this morning.  Already very quiet around here.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2014
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2014, 06:31:31 AM »

The boy, DIL and Grand-dog heading back to Georgia this morning.  Already very quiet around here.
Family is great but so is peace and quiet.

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2014, 07:03:00 AM »

Trying a Senorial by Jose Blanco.  Not bad but nowhere near a C y B like I had hoped.

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2014, 07:04:00 AM »

Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Florida Dean.  Sunday Jam that was as a surprise.

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2014, 07:04:36 AM »

The boy, DIL and Grand-dog heading back to Georgia this morning.  Already very quiet around here.
Family is great but so is peace and quiet.
+1

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2014, 07:05:35 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. nice thunderstorm here last night.
Can't have Florida without those lovely thunderstorms and downpours!  Good thing you have a nice awning.
And it beats the living hell out of snow!!!!!

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2014, 07:11:39 AM »

Morning Chip.  Time to pick up the pieces and work on the rest of the season...
I went to sleep about 5 minutes into our 2nd half telling myself it was going to be a long season they were so bad it was pathetic.  Could not believe when I woke up and saw the final score they got out alive.  While I admire both your Tigers and ours for not starting off with pansy teams like most big programs did, it does come with a risk.  We do have a couple of light weeks ahead now.

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2014, 07:14:14 AM »

LSU managed one heck of a comeback.
I woke up just in time to catch the last couple of minutes of the game, their fans looked really stunned at the end.
I work with one of them and I am much happier he will be stunned than me.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2014
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2014, 07:32:48 AM »

LSU managed one heck of a comeback.
I woke up just in time to catch the last couple of minutes of the game, their fans looked really stunned at the end.
I work with one of them and I am much happier he will be stunned than me.
Crow never tastes good during football season.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2014
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2014, 07:32:58 AM »

 8 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro
         10/37.50
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No. 58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 6 Man O' War Virtue Salomon
         10/37.50
 5 Rocky Patel Burn Toro
          5/18.50
 4 La Perla Habana White Pearl Robusto
         10/29.50
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito
          5/25.00
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Tatuaje Miami
          5/32.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/31/2014
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2014, 07:33:39 AM »

Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Florida Dean.  Sunday Jam that was as a surprise.
Good morning Native.

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2014, 07:50:00 AM »

Morning LSU, Travellin Dave and Florida Dean.  Sunday Jam that was as a surprise.
Good morning Native.
morning Chip work quiet this morning?

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2014, 07:51:32 AM »

LSU managed one heck of a comeback.
I woke up just in time to catch the last couple of minutes of the game, their fans looked really stunned at the end.
I work with one of them and I am much happier he will be stunned than me.
Crow never tastes good during football season.
No but you just learn to put some ketchup on it and swallow hoping for next year.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2014, 07:58:02 AM »

morning NJ and Tx Dave. don't mind the storms at all, was neat to watch and listen to.
coffee and raspberry danish here. tried to find and early meeting but counldn't find the streets, so breakfast instead.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9