« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2014, 07:50:35 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
all settled, still sorting clothes though. saw a butch bull dikeish girl in the pool yesterday, sleeveless tee shirt, no suit, jogging pants, shaved head except a rattail ponytail. not interested.
Yikes. Well, they can't all be lookers.

« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2014, 07:54:39 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
all settled, still sorting clothes though. saw a butch bull dikeish girl in the pool yesterday, sleeveless tee shirt, no suit, jogging pants, shaved head except a rattail ponytail. not interested.
Yikes. Well, they can't all be lookers.
Nothing unusual about that around here but the ponytail would probably be green or purple.  Was in a burger joint here recently and waitress had pink and white striped hair.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2014, 08:00:04 AM »

according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.

« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2014, 08:05:16 AM »

according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2014, 08:07:47 AM »

according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
for the 1st time in 7 years I have more money coming in than going out.

« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2014, 08:11:02 AM »

according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
for the 1st time in 7 years I have more money coming in than going out.
Nothing wrong with that!

« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2014, 08:14:16 AM »

according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
for the 1st time in 7 years I have more money coming in than going out.
That's a good place to be.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2014, 08:21:49 AM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocstes to Arizona in February 2015.

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2014, 08:30:22 AM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocstes to Arizona in February 2015.
Sounds like you got out just in time.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2014, 08:32:49 AM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocstes to Arizona in February 2015.
Sounds like you got out just in time.
yes, looks that way. wife said she was going to make an effort to change and start taking care of herself. some things never change.

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2014, 09:02:17 AM »

Guess I will get myself moving and walk the dogs.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2014, 09:22:08 AM »

think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.

« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2014, 09:23:19 AM »

think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2014, 09:28:36 AM »

think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
Dean just can't help himself.

« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2014, 09:30:28 AM »

think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.
You can take the New York out of the man, but you can't something something. Morning Tony.