CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: 8/30/2014  (Read 30715 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 8/30/2014
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2014, 07:50:35 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
all settled, still sorting clothes though. saw a butch bull dikeish girl in the pool yesterday, sleeveless tee shirt, no suit, jogging pants, shaved head except a rattail ponytail. not interested.
Yikes. Well, they can't all be lookers.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2014, 07:54:39 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave and Dave and Dave.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
comfortable 72° and very quiet here.
Have you gotten all settled in yet?  How many hot women running around the new homestead?
all settled, still sorting clothes though. saw a butch bull dikeish girl in the pool yesterday, sleeveless tee shirt, no suit, jogging pants, shaved head except a rattail ponytail. not interested.
Yikes. Well, they can't all be lookers.
Nothing unusual about that around here but the ponytail would probably be green or purple.  Was in a burger joint here recently and waitress had pink and white striped hair.

dwgbryant

« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2014, 08:00:04 AM »

according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2014, 08:05:16 AM »

according to my calculations, after all my checks clear from paying bills and what I've spent getting here and getting settled I'll have about 2k to carry me over for two weeks when my severence package kicks in. I may be able to afford this.
If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.

dwgbryant

« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2014, 08:07:47 AM »

If you can't survive for 2 weeks on 2k, I'd start to think YOU were the deadbeat. Haha.
for the 1st time in 7 years I have more money coming in than going out.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2014, 08:11:02 AM »

Nothing wrong with that! 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2014, 08:14:16 AM »

That's a good place to be.

dwgbryant

« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2014, 08:21:49 AM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocstes to Arizona in February 2015.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2014, 08:30:22 AM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:
deadbeat stepdaughter has filed a claim for permanent disability because she has 4 mental illnesses and is collecting Social Services.

deadbeat boy moved most of his belongings into storeage yesterday and left for Canada this morning for a week long bear hunt. his mother helped him move everything into storeage and will be cleaning his apartment for him today. his personal belongings are going into his mother's apartment, deadbeat dog included, and when the boy returns from the bear hunt he will be residing in the apartment until he relocstes to Arizona in February 2015.
Sounds like you got out just in time.

dwgbryant

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2014, 08:32:49 AM »

DEADBEATS UPDATE:

Sounds like you got out just in time.
yes, looks that way. wife said she was going to make an effort to change and start taking care of herself. some things never change.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2014, 09:02:17 AM »

Guess I will get myself moving and walk the dogs. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2014, 09:22:08 AM »

think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2014, 09:23:19 AM »

think I'm going to find the maintenance guy and borrow a lawn rake to clean around my site a bit.
And there it starts.  Good morning, gents.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2014, 09:28:36 AM »

Dean just can't help himself.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2014, 09:30:28 AM »

You can take the New York out of the man, but you can't something something. Morning Tony.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15