CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 07, 2014, 01:10:12 AM

Title: 9/7/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 07, 2014, 01:10:12 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 01:10:59 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 01:16:06 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
      Ha.  I was awake and ready to go with 10 minutes to go.  When sleep hits, it hits fast.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 01:18:33 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
      Ha.  I was awake and ready to go with 10 minutes to go.  When sleep hits, it hits fast.
Shit, nobody understands that better than me!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 01:20:51 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
      Ha.  I was awake and ready to go with 10 minutes to go.  When sleep hits, it hits fast.
Shit, nobody understands that better than me!
Oh good, then you'll understand I'm going to bed.  This couch isn't all that comfortable.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 07, 2014, 01:25:50 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
      Ha.  I was awake and ready to go with 10 minutes to go.  When sleep hits, it hits fast.
Shit, nobody understands that better than me!
Oh good, then you'll understand I'm going to bed.  This couch isn't all that comfortable.
////....Your couched on the remote....
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:06:49 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:11:21 AM
Today is Sunday, September 7, the 250th day of 2014. There are 115 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:11:57 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 7, 1964, the controversial "Daisy" commercial for President Lyndon Johnson's election campaign aired on NBC-TV. (The ad, featuring a little girl plucking flower petals followed by footage of a nuclear explosion, was perceived as an attack on Republican nominee Barry Goldwater, who is never shown or mentioned.)
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:13:07 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:13:47 AM
In 1533, England's Queen Elizabeth I was born in Greenwich.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
In 1812, the Battle of Borodino took place as French troops clashed with Russian forces outside Moscow. (The battle, ultimately won by Russia, was commemorated by composer Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture.")
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:14:50 AM
In 1825, the Marquis de Lafayette, the French hero of the American Revolution, bade farewell to President John Quincy Adams at the White House.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:15:15 AM
In 1907, the British liner RMS Lusitania set out from Liverpool, England, on its maiden voyage, arriving six days later in New York.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:15:54 AM
In 1927, American television pioneer Philo T. Farnsworth, 21, succeeded in transmitting the image of a line through purely electronic means with a device called an "image dissector."
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:25:52 AM
In 1940, Nazi Germany began its eight-month blitz of Britain during World War II with the first air attack on London.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:26:28 AM
In 1957, the original animated version of the NBC-TV peacock logo, used to denote programs "brought to you in living color," made its debut at the beginning of "Your Hit Parade."
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:26:55 AM
In 1963, the National Professional Football Hall of Fame was dedicated in Canton, Ohio.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:27:17 AM
In 1968, feminists protested outside the Miss America pageant in Atlantic City, New Jersey. (The pageant crown went to Miss Illinois Judith Ford.)
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:28:01 AM
In 1977, the Panama Canal treaties, calling for the U.S. to eventually turn over control of the waterway to Panama, were signed in Washington by President Jimmy Carter and Panamanian leader Omar Torrijos (toh-REE'-hohs).
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:28:29 AM
In 1986, Desmond Tutu was installed as the first black clergyman to lead the Anglican Church in southern Africa.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:29:05 AM
In 1996, rapper Tupac Shakur was shot and mortally wounded on the Las Vegas Strip; he died six days later.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:29:32 AM
Ten years ago: An Associated Press tally showed that U.S. military deaths in the Iraq campaign had passed the 1,000 mark. Former Mississippi Gov. Kirk Fordice died in Jackson at age 70.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:30:14 AM
Five years ago: Addressing a Labor Day picnic in Cincinnati, President Barack Obama declared that modern benefits like paid leave, minimum wage and Social Security "all bear the union label" as he appealed to organized labor to help him win the health care fight in Congress. Three British Muslims were convicted in London of plotting to murder thousands by downing at least seven airliners bound for the U.S. and Canada. The Pittsburgh Pirates were assured of a record-breaking 17th straight losing season as they fell to the Chicago Cubs 4-2. (The Pirates would go on to have three more consecutive losing seasons before breaking the streak in 2013.)
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:30:39 AM
One year ago: Tony Abbott's conservative Liberal-led party won a crushing victory in Australia against the center-left Labor Party which had ruled for six years. Tokyo was awarded the 2020 Summer Olympics, defeating Istanbul in the final round of secret voting by the International Olympic Committee.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:31:22 AM
Today's Birthdays: Jazz musician Sonny Rollins is 84. Actor Bruce Gray is 78. Singer Alfa Anderson (Chic) is 68. Actress Susan Blakely is 66. Singer Gloria Gaynor is 65. Rock singer Chrissie Hynde (The Pretenders) is 63. Actress Julie Kavner is 63. Rock musician Benmont Tench (Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers) is 61. Actor Corbin Bernsen is 60. Actor Michael Emerson is 60. Pianist Michael Feinstein is 58. Singer Margot Chapman is 57. Actress J. Smith-Cameron (TV: "Rectify") is 57. Actor W. Earl Brown is 51. Actor Toby Jones is 48. Model-actress Angie Everhart is 45. Actress Diane Farr is 45. Country singer Butter (Trailer Choir) is 44. Actress Monique Gabriela Curnen is 44. Actor Tom Everett Scott is 44. Rock musician Chad Sexton (311) is 44. Actress Shannon Elizabeth is 41. Actor Oliver Hudson is 38. Actor Devon Sawa (SAH'-wuh) is 36. Singer-musician Wes Willis (Rush of Fools) is 28. Actress Evan Rachel Wood is 27.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:31:59 AM
Thought for Today: "Nothing is more unpleasant than a virtuous person with a mean mind." — Walter Bagehot (BAJ'-uht), English editor and economist (1826-1877).

Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 02:33:46 AM
Hold Me
-------------------------

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so
much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have
never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into
bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't
feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT????!!! What was that?!" So she says the words That every
boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in Touch with my
emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a
man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just Love me for who
I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was
going to happen that night, I went to sleep. The very next day I opted to
take the day off of work to spend time with her.

We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed
department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several
different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I
told her we'll just buy them all. She wanted new Shoes to compliment her new
clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went onto the
jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me
tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of
a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a
tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I
threw her for a loop when I said, That's fine, honey." She was almost
nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.

Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all
dear, let's go to the cashier." I could hardly contain myself when I blurted
out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank
as her jaw dropped with a baffled "WHAT???!!!"

I then said, "Really honey! I
just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while.You're just not in touch with
my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as
a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I
added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy
you?"
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 02:57:46 AM
Where's that Bad Ass Redfish and his bitch NJD???......talk'N Boot CI Banter........
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 02:59:53 AM
Where's that Bad Ass Redfish and his bitch NJD???......talk'N Boot CI Banter........
HA! Thought for Today: "Nothing is more unpleasant than a virtuous person with a mean mind." — Walter Bagehot (BAJ'-uht), English editor and economist (1826-1877).

Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 03:00:00 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: glassken on September 07, 2014, 03:14:29 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Thanks, Chip for all that you do! You have a good day at work.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 05:16:46 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Thanks, Chip for all that you do! You have a good day at work.
My pleasure Ken.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 06:08:16 AM
Almost time for a sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:49:42 AM
Almost time for a sheesh.
Hold on don't Shheesh yet!  Good Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:55:44 AM
CI running again so the drunken troll and his mouthing puppy have gone back home.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 07:21:01 AM
OK Chip it is Sheesh Time Now.  Time for the morning crew to wake up.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 07:42:19 AM
OK Chip it is Sheesh Time Now.  Time for the morning crew to wake up.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 07:42:53 AM
OK Chip it is Sheesh Time Now.  Time for the morning crew to wake up.
So more swimming and smoking for you today?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 07:46:20 AM
OK Chip it is Sheesh Time Now.  Time for the morning crew to wake up.
So more swimming and smoking for you today?
Most likely so.  Warden wants Mexican food for lunch and I am not one to pass on that.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 07:49:38 AM
good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 07:51:51 AM
Hold Me
-------------------------

that would take BIG BALLS for a guy to pull off. hahaha.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 07:53:30 AM
CI running again so the drunken troll and his mouthing puppy have gone back home.
And burning bridges as they go.  Until next time when the banter crashes and they come crawling back.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 07:54:32 AM
Must have been hard yesterday for the hypocrites to have to use this site.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 07:55:11 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 08:03:18 AM
Must have been hard yesterday for the hypocrites to have to use this site.
They have no pride just big mouths so not hard at all as you saw how quickly they arrived.  Funniest one was when one comes over here asking if their site was down.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 08:04:08 AM
Where's that Bad Ass Redfish and his bitch NJD???......talk'N Boot CI Banter........
Glad you found something you're good at....unfortunately you'll have to sober up eventually.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 08:04:16 AM
good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 08:05:18 AM
Must have been hard yesterday for the hypocrites to have to use this site.
They have no pride just big mouths so not hard at all as you saw how quickly they arrived.  Funniest one was when one comes over here asking if their site was down.
For sure.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 08:05:41 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 08:06:13 AM
Hold Me
-------------------------

that would take BIG BALLS for a guy to pull off. hahaha.
And be able to sleep with one eye open.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 08:18:28 AM
good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 08:21:29 AM
good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
Good morning guy's.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 08:26:36 AM
good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
LOL   I thought it happened at the movie keeping you from going home.  Personal experience says when living alone keep spare keys to car and house readily available.   The old school magnetic Hide-A-Key still works well.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 08:27:30 AM
good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
Good morning guy's.
Morning Good Dog.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 08:40:13 AM
good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
LOL   I thought it happened at the movie keeping you from going home.  Personal experience says when living alone keep spare keys to car and house readily available.   The old school magnetic Hide-A-Key still works well.
well the problem with that is the dealer has the spare key until the Jeep is paid for in case he needs to repo it.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 08:40:29 AM
good morning guys. DPG CC from last night and coffee.
Good Morning Dean.  Did you get the car unlocked and home at a reasonable hour?
I had pulled into the rv park after movie night when I locked all me keys in the Jeep. could have gotten the park manager to get a spare key but I was fine. was all set by 10:30pm or so. too much excitement for me. hahaha.
Good morning guy's.
Morning Good Dog.
LOL , Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 08:40:49 AM
morning dd.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 08:41:42 AM
morning dd.
Howdy Dean.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 08:42:08 AM
check the calendar guys.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 08:42:54 AM
Happy Sunday!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 08:45:02 AM
Happy Sunday!
how was your anniversary Tony?
congrats again.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 08:45:18 AM
Happy Sunday!
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 08:47:23 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 08:48:01 AM
Happy Sunday!
how was your anniversary Tony?
congrats again.
Not too many details please!!!!!   Good Morning Tony, hope you had a nice anniversary after a day of soccer.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 08:48:17 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave and Dean.
Good morning Chip.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 08:49:02 AM
Happy Sunday!
how was your anniversary Tony?
congrats again.
Not too many details please!!!!!   Good Morning Tony, hope you had a nice anniversary after a day of soccer.
LOL, +1
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 08:49:16 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Good morning Dave and Dean.
Good morning Chip.
Good morning Sir!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 07, 2014, 08:49:37 AM
Happy Sunday!
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 08:56:42 AM
Hold Me
-------------------------

that would take BIG BALLS for a guy to pull off. hahaha.
Loved it though.  Even if it was just a brief fantasy.  LOL.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 08:59:53 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 09:01:22 AM
Hold Me
-------------------------

that would take BIG BALLS for a guy to pull off. hahaha.
Loved it though.  Even if it was just a brief fantasy.  LOL.
I am a little slow just figured it out.  Happy Days To Dean'o in his new location but I ain't hugging is ass, looks too much like Geraldo Rivera.  Oh yeah I will be there at 7:00 EST.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 09:01:54 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What Cigar are we going to smoke ?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 09:03:04 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:03:40 AM
Happy Sunday!
how was your anniversary Tony?
congrats again.
It was nice.  Nothing too special.  A lot of running around during the day and then we cut a cake after dinner.  Otherwise just a normal day.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 09:03:58 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What Cigar are we going to smoke ?
Glad we all have our priorities aligned.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 09:04:24 AM
Morning Antnee and dd.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 09:04:35 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:05:05 AM
Happy Sunday!
Good morning Tony.
Hello, my friend.  Hope you get to rest some today.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:08:25 AM
Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 09:08:34 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
NO TROLLS PLEASE
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:10:54 AM
Happy Sunday!
Good morning Tony.
What's going on today, Steve?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 09:11:20 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
if KC gets back from Flossie's in time I will be doing a Punch Punch he sent me. I also have a nice Mi Barrio, Flor de Capa, 777, and Cubao. smokers choice, just grab a favorite.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 09:12:07 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.
Based on short notice perhaps a variety of stix should be suggested so as not to have to go to the B&M's today that might be open on Sunday.  Notice might have been on the calendar for a month and my fault for not knowing about it but I never think to look at it.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 09:12:58 AM
Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?
Home again this week, heading out next.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:15:42 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
NO TROLLS PLEASE
We have the power to be affected by trolls.  Let's not worry about that and concentrate on Deano's new life in Florida, instead.  I may go with a Cuban but haven't decided which.  I think Dean said simply, "smoke what ya like".
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 09:16:36 AM
Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?
Home again this week, heading out next.
San Antonio again this week for me then 3 or 4 weeks of nothing more than day trips.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:18:16 AM
Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?
Home again this week, heading out next.
Hmmm.  If I could break free, you'd be interested in doing something?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 09:19:27 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.
Based on short notice perhaps a variety of stix should be suggested so as not to have to go to the B&M's today that might be open on Sunday.  Notice might have been on the calendar for a month and my fault for not knowing about it but I never think to look at it.
yes it's been up awhile, but don't worry about it or make a big deal about it. I just want to sit and enjoy a cigar with my friends.
as far as trolls go, I think you can post right through the calendar herf function and keep it separate from the main banter site.
is that correct Tony?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 09:22:29 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.
Based on short notice perhaps a variety of stix should be suggested so as not to have to go to the B&M's today that might be open on Sunday.  Notice might have been on the calendar for a month and my fault for not knowing about it but I never think to look at it.
yes it's been up awhile, but don't worry about it or make a big deal about it. I just want to sit and enjoy a cigar with my friends.
as far as trolls go, I think you can post right through the calendar herf function and keep it separate from the main banter site.
is that correct Tony?
We will be there smoking with you Dean!!!!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 09:22:30 AM
Morning Antnee and dd.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 09:25:40 AM
Happy Sunday!
Good morning Tony.
What's going on today, Steve?
Not a whole lot, just a quite Sunday.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:26:41 AM
check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.
Based on short notice perhaps a variety of stix should be suggested so as not to have to go to the B&M's today that might be open on Sunday.  Notice might have been on the calendar for a month and my fault for not knowing about it but I never think to look at it.
yes it's been up awhile, but don't worry about it or make a big deal about it. I just want to sit and enjoy a cigar with my friends.
as far as trolls go, I think you can post right through the calendar herf function and keep it separate from the main banter site.
is that correct Tony?
Absolutely.  That's the real purpose of it, so that we can post pictures, thoughts and such and be able to refer back.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:29:26 AM
Happy Sunday!
Good morning Tony.
What's going on today, Steve?
Not a whole lot, just a quite Sunday.
Sounds great to me.  I've gotta figure a way to tire out these little monsters so that they'll be pooped and I can enjoy my cigar at the e-herf tonight.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 09:38:49 AM
[...]
thanks Tony, then that's where I will be doing my posting. time to use the site you created as intended.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 09:50:53 AM
Ok fellas, see yuz a little later on.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 09:53:06 AM
Ok fellas, see yuz a little later on.
Have a good day Tony see you at the herf.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 10:01:12 AM
Time to walk the dogs and see the world.  Have a good day see y'all at the Dean'o Herf.  Meanwhile I got to select a smoke, perhaps a LP 9, a 5 Year 1932 or something totally off the wall.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 07, 2014, 10:02:55 AM
Time to walk the dogs and see the world.  Have a good day see y'all at the Dean'o Herf.  Meanwhile I got to select a smoke, perhaps a LP 9, a 5 Year 1932 or something totally off the wall.
1932
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 10:06:33 AM
Time to walk the dogs and see the world.  Have a good day see y'all at the Dean'o Herf.  Meanwhile I got to select a smoke, perhaps a LP 9, a 5 Year 1932 or something totally off the wall.
1932
Good morning Dave .
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 07, 2014, 10:16:43 AM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 10:18:28 AM
Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?
Home again this week, heading out next.
Hmmm.  If I could break free, you'd be interested in doing something?
Sure, just let me know.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 10:21:43 AM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.
sounds like a wonderful day Will.
good morning.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 07, 2014, 10:21:58 AM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 10:23:41 AM
Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 10:23:53 AM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Should have invited them over... lol. Do you really want to align yourself with them?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 10:36:01 AM
Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 10:53:51 AM
heading to Redneck Rick's for hotdogs. later.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 10:55:13 AM
heading to Redneck Rick's for hotdogs. later.
Later Dean.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 07, 2014, 11:00:43 AM
GK, reply to your pm/email sent.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 07, 2014, 11:01:59 AM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Should have invited them over... lol. Do you really want to align yourself with them?

Nothing wrong with drinking a beer on a bridge.  Or under a bridge.  Or where ever, really.  Not like they were wearing dresses and raping children on their Sunday morning like some men do.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 11:13:01 AM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Should have invited them over... lol. Do you really want to align yourself with them?

Nothing wrong with drinking a beer on a bridge.  Or under a bridge.  Or where ever, really.  Not like they were wearing dresses and raping children on their Sunday morning like some men do.
Well, that's one way to look at it.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 11:21:28 AM
Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 11:28:36 AM
Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 11:30:39 AM
Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
LOL!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 11:40:45 AM
Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
Figures  :). Got to be from Mississippi born in the earlier 1900's like Howlin Wolf - B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Elmore James, James Cotton, Dr Ross, Pinetop Perkins or about 50 more .  Bobby Blue is close and great but born in Tennessee a little later than the others.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 11:45:06 AM
Warden says Mexican Food Time.  BBL
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 11:47:20 AM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 11:51:01 AM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 11:51:49 AM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Forgot to mention TXDave with the Mexican food.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 11:52:05 AM
Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
Figures  :). Got to be from Mississippi born in the earlier 1900's like Howlin Wolf - B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Elmore James, James Cotton, Dr Ross, Pinetop Perkins or about 50 more .  Bobby Blue is close and great but born in Tennessee a little later than the others.
I like RL Burnside and muddy waters , and howling wolf .
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 11:52:26 AM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Do you mean your CI banter buddies?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 11:53:41 AM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 07, 2014, 11:54:40 AM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Do you mean your CI banter buddies?

I don't know where the enmity between you and whomever comes from, but kindly leave me the fuck out of it.  I don't give a shit.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 07, 2014, 11:55:37 AM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 11:58:03 AM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.
Keep the dreams.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 11:59:11 AM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 07, 2014, 12:02:06 PM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.

Could be worse.  She could have caught gonorrhea.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 12:03:21 PM
Yesterday's brew is bubbling along nicely, temps are in check, so that's done.  10 mile ride done.  Guess that means I'm all caught up until football starts.  Time for beer #1, I guess.

And I'm not the first person I've seen drinking, today.  Passed 3 guys drinking Natty Ice tallboys on a bridge on the Henry Hudson bike trail on my way out and a few more holding up the wall outside of Jackie Keelan's on the way back.  So I'll have a witbier.  Kinda breakfasty with the orange peel and all.
Do you mean your CI banter buddies?

I don't know where the enmity between you and whomever comes from, but kindly leave me the fuck out of it.  I don't give a shit.
Don't know how you can't know.  Certain people took it upon themselves to attack people for enjoying this site, the drunks then have to make it a point to troll this site for the sole purpose of insulting people.  This site has been inclusive from the start, others have made it a point to make it an us vs them, and I think you know that.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 12:04:19 PM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.

Could be worse.  She could have caught gonorrhea.
From smoking a cigarette at the field?  I don't think you understand how sexually transmitted diseases work.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 12:05:42 PM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.
True, but it's pretty broadly expected that that not be done at kids sports events.  Even years ago when my daughter was playing softball, the many hard core smoking parents would go out to the parking lot to catch a cig.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 12:06:30 PM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.

Could be worse.  She could have caught gonorrhea.
From smoking a cigarette at the field?  I don't think you understand how sexually transmitted diseases work.
Unless we're talking about Monica.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 12:08:20 PM
[...]

Let's just say this particular grandma wasn't exactly "classy".
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 12:09:20 PM
Were we supposed to set the clocks back already?  Wenglish with the beers, Deano and Redneck Rick with the hotdogs.  WTF?
Jealous?
Very much so.  I want a beer, Mexican food and a cigar right now but it's not looking good.  I can do without the hot dogs.

It's easy, Tony.  Just drink the beer while driving the kids to soccer practice.  Have a cigar while watching them.  Stop at Taco Bell on the way back.
Even that sounds romantic.  Funny, yesterday one of the spectators was smoking while watching her granddaughter play soccer and she caught tons of stink eye.  I was surprised to see it but this particular town had no signs saying smoking wasn't allowed.

Could be worse.  She could have caught gonorrhea.
From smoking a cigarette at the field?  I don't think you understand how sexually transmitted diseases work.
Unless we're talking about Monica.
Touché.  Forgot about that one.  I stand corrected.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 12:10:38 PM
Herf Thought - Dean you need to select the appropriate music genres for everyone to play.
Blues, preferably Howling Wolf.
Blues it shall be I have Howling Wolf Smokestack Lightnin' I know and sure got plenty of B.B. King and Bobby Blue Band along with several others.
I have some Moody Blues....
Figures  :). Got to be from Mississippi born in the earlier 1900's like Howlin Wolf - B.B. King, Muddy Waters, Elmore James, James Cotton, Dr Ross, Pinetop Perkins or about 50 more .  Bobby Blue is close and great but born in Tennessee a little later than the others.
I like RL Burnside and muddy waters , and howling wolf .
I enjoy good music.  Loves me some blues.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 12:11:26 PM
[...]

I got that impression.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 12:13:54 PM
[...]

Not to say that her neck tattoo wasn't becoming.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 01:01:47 PM
[...]

Sheesh, I wasn't judging!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 07, 2014, 01:06:36 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 01:10:41 PM
Sheesh.
You drunk yet?  You might need to be to watch the Raiders.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 01:27:04 PM
sunny Florida my ass. three days of rain here and 81°. hotdogs were good, lots of fixings. catsup, brown mustard, relish, chedar cheese, raw onion, roast beef hash, Louisiana hot sauce, chili peppers. et 4 with various different items.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 01:32:06 PM
sunny Florida my ass. three days of rain here and 81°. hotdogs were good, lots of fixings. catsup, brown mustard, relish, chedar cheese, raw onion, roast beef hash, Louisiana hot sauce, chili peppers. et 4 with various different items.
It just happens to be the rainy season.  It will end in November... and then start again in June.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 02:03:15 PM
sunny Florida my ass. three days of rain here and 81°. hotdogs were good, lots of fixings. catsup, brown mustard, relish, chedar cheese, raw onion, roast beef hash, Louisiana hot sauce, chili peppers. et 4 with various different items.
It just happens to be the rainy season.  It will end in November... and then start again in June.
Which is a trade-off for the northeast snowy season.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 02:08:24 PM
sunny Florida my ass. three days of rain here and 81°. hotdogs were good, lots of fixings. catsup, brown mustard, relish, chedar cheese, raw onion, roast beef hash, Louisiana hot sauce, chili peppers. et 4 with various different items.
It just happens to be the rainy season.  It will end in November... and then start again in June.
Which is a trade-off for the northeast snowy season.
really complaining about nothing, 84° and light rain now. come on!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 02:11:33 PM
The rain does put a damper on the smoking though.  Have you built a shed yet?  :)
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 02:14:23 PM
What are you smoking tonight,  Deano and Anthony?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 02:26:49 PM
What are you smoking tonight,  Deano and Anthony?
Honestly haven't decided yet.  It will be a surprise to me too.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 02:30:18 PM
What are you smoking tonight,  Deano and Anthony?
Honestly haven't decided yet.  It will be a surprise to me too.
I'm thinking a Cuban Punch may be in order.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 02:38:31 PM
The rain does put a damper on the smoking though.  Have you built a shed yet?  :)
nope, got a good sized awning works just fine. I about live outside here, except to sleep.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 02:40:31 PM
What are you smoking tonight,  Deano and Anthony?
if KC gets back from Flossie's in time I will be doing a Punch Punch he sent me. I also have a nice Mi Barrio, Flor de Capa, 777, and Cubao. smokers choice, just grab a favorite.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 02:47:11 PM
What are you smoking tonight,  Deano and Anthony?
if KC gets back from Flossie's in time I will be doing a Punch Punch he sent me. I also have a nice Mi Barrio, Flor de Capa, 777, and Cubao. smokers choice, just grab a favorite.
Hopefully he makes it back.  I'll be smoking one of his Punches too.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 02:51:16 PM
What are you smoking tonight,  Deano and Anthony?
if KC gets back from Flossie's in time I will be doing a Punch Punch he sent me. I also have a nice Mi Barrio, Flor de Capa, 777, and Cubao. smokers choice, just grab a favorite.
Hopefully he makes it back.  I'll be smoking one of his Punches too.
sounds like a plan.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 02:52:53 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 03:02:09 PM
OOO robusto and water. rain quit.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 03:02:48 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 03:05:10 PM
yes, I've been spraying my sites for bugs, got bug juice in the 2 tiki torches, and body sprays.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 03:11:41 PM
nice set up.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 03:15:54 PM
nice set up.
my Tapatalk doesn't work worth a shit on my phone.
going to Best Buy tomorrow and get an Acer Chromebook C720 and a wifi booster.
fuck this shit. too frustrating.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 07, 2014, 03:35:23 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
thats a sweet setup Dean
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 07, 2014, 03:38:31 PM
nice set up.
my Tapatalk doesn't work worth a shit on my phone.
going to Best Buy tomorrow and get an Acer Chromebook C720 and a wifi booster.
fuck this shit. too frustrating.
life to short, you deserve the good stuff.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 03:41:39 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
Nice setup, Dean. I'm impressed!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 03:46:49 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
Nice setup, Dean. I'm impressed!
+1
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 04:09:54 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
thats a sweet setup Dean
works for me, rich Danny and redneck Rick.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 07, 2014, 04:34:24 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 04:45:50 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 07, 2014, 04:50:11 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Warden gives me shit for swatting the flies but I noticed she always makes sure there is a fly swatter available.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 04:53:18 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Warden gives me shit for swatting the flies but I noticed she always makes sure there is a fly swatter available.
She's gotta give you shit about something, else she wouldn't be a warden.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 04:56:19 PM
nice set up.
my Tapatalk doesn't work worth a shit on my phone.
going to Best Buy tomorrow and get an Acer Chromebook C720 and a wifi booster.
fuck this shit. too frustrating.
I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties.  I have had trouble too when my connection wasn't great.  Hope the Chromebook treats you nicer.  Or just banter from Best Buy.  Tell them you're undecided on which to get so you need to test thoroughly.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 07, 2014, 04:58:06 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Warden gives me shit for swatting the flies but I noticed she always makes sure there is a fly swatter available.
She's gotta give you shit about something, else she wouldn't be a warden.
Indeed!  Yo, Antnee!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 05:01:23 PM
Tony, this is why I don't need a shed or gazebo.
I guess as long as the wind doesn't pick up, that works just fine.  Is that skeeter repellant I see there too?  You are as prepared as a boy scout.
Notice the flyswatter sitting on table. Never sit outside without one myself.
A necessity outside where I live.
Warden gives me shit for swatting the flies but I noticed she always makes sure there is a fly swatter available.
Hell you got it good Warden gives me shit about having to deal with flies like I should be able to simply prevent them or something magical like that.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: glassken on September 07, 2014, 05:10:42 PM
nice set up.
my Tapatalk doesn't work worth a shit on my phone.
going to Best Buy tomorrow and get an Acer Chromebook C720 and a wifi booster.
fuck this shit. too frustrating.
I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties.  I have had trouble too when my connection wasn't great.  Hope the Chromebook treats you nicer.  Or just banter from Best Buy.  Tell them you're undecided on which to get so you need to test thoroughly.
Maybe they will let you smoke cigars in there too. Florida is a great cigar State, no?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 05:21:04 PM
Good evening Ken , what cigar are you going to smoke for Deans eherf  ?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 05:28:45 PM
replied to your message Ken.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: JAC on September 07, 2014, 05:30:11 PM
Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: glassken on September 07, 2014, 05:31:25 PM
replied to your message Ken.
Steve, I'm about to smoke a CyB Corona Real. I may fire up an H. Upmann Mag 50, or the PSD4 you sent me.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 05:34:25 PM
Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
Hi and bye, JAC.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 07, 2014, 05:41:29 PM
Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
JAC off.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 05:42:01 PM
Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
JAC off.
LOL, Funny Mikey .
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 07, 2014, 05:44:32 PM
Enjoying a Padron 1964 as I'll probably be eating about the time y'all are Herfing. I feel good after watching the Dolphins and the Vikings win today.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 05:45:54 PM
Enjoying a Padron 1964 as I'll probably be eating about the time y'all are Herfing. I feel good after watching the Dolphins and the Vikings win today.
Nice Cigar , Dave.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 05:50:27 PM
Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
JAC off.
I was wondering who would go there.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 05:51:21 PM
Another drive-by howdy.  Don Carlos.  While I can appreciate the quality, these are just too subtle and "sophisticated" for my boorish tastes.  For the price, I'd rather have two SG Chateaux.  Have a good Sunday, everybody.
JAC off.
LMAO!  Kids were wondering why I was chuckling.  Good one, Mike.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 05:56:34 PM
Enjoying a Padron 1964 as I'll probably be eating about the time y'all are Herfing. I feel good after watching the Dolphins and the Vikings win today.
Miami and Philly pleasantly surprised me today.  First half was not indicative of the rest of the game.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 07, 2014, 05:59:02 PM
Enjoying a Padron 1964 as I'll probably be eating about the time y'all are Herfing. I feel good after watching the Dolphins and the Vikings win today.
Miami and Philly pleasantly surprised me today.  First quarter was not indicative of the rest of the game.
NFL seems to be more and more about coaching.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 07, 2014, 06:00:42 PM
Padron 64 is smoking cool, well past the band. Quality construction.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 06:02:31 PM
Padron 64 is smoking cool, well past the band. Quality construction.
That's not a bad idea.  I have one I'd been meaning to smoke.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:03:57 PM
Countdown time 57 minutes to Dean's Party!  Cigar selected, beer selected and Blues Music all ready to play.  Even a few pics ready to post.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:04:44 PM
Padron 64 is smoking cool, well past the band. Quality construction.
That's not a bad idea.  I have one I'd been meaning to smoke.
They don't get much better!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 07, 2014, 06:15:19 PM
Padron 64 is smoking cool, well past the band. Quality construction.
That's not a bad idea.  I have one I'd been meaning to smoke.
They don't get much better!
indeed
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 06:16:57 PM
got my cigar ready, Blues on Slacker Radio, tiki torches lit, site sprayed for bugs, got Redneck Rick, his dog Sam, and Rich Danny here shooting the shit.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:17:17 PM
43 Minutes
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:17:44 PM
got my cigar ready, Blues on Slacker Radio, tiki torches lit, site sprayed for bugs, got Redneck Rick, his dog Sam, and Rich Danny here shooting the shit.
Photo!!!!!!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 06:18:17 PM
Don't let the blood rush to your had like that, Oy.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:19:13 PM
Padron 64 is smoking cool, well past the band. Quality construction.
That's not a bad idea.  I have one I'd been meaning to smoke.
They don't get much better!
indeed
So good it turned you upside down.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 06:23:43 PM
got my cigar ready, Blues on Slacker Radio, tiki torches lit, site sprayed for bugs, got Redneck Rick, his dog Sam, and Rich Danny here shooting the shit.
Sure you want to introduce them to us?  May soil your pristine Florida reputation.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 06:27:13 PM
real shitty internet connection. fuck.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:28:38 PM
real shitty internet connection. fuck.
If you have a cover on your phone take it off might help a little bit.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:31:15 PM
29 Minutes

Got to put my wings on the grill will be cooking while herfing.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 06:31:49 PM
real shitty internet connection. fuck.
If you have a cover on your phone take it off might help a little bit.
done but still slow.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 06:34:33 PM
29 Minutes

Got to put my wings on the grill will be cooking while herfing.
I'll be doing a mix of cottage cheese and fruit cocktail.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 06:36:41 PM
got my cigar ready, Blues on Slacker Radio, tiki torches lit, site sprayed for bugs, got Redneck Rick, his dog Sam, and Rich Danny here shooting the shit.
Sure you want to introduce them to us?  May soil your pristine Florida reputation.
reputation?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 07, 2014, 06:41:47 PM
got my cigar ready, Blues on Slacker Radio, tiki torches lit, site sprayed for bugs, got Redneck Rick, his dog Sam, and Rich Danny here shooting the shit.
Sure you want to introduce them to us?  May soil your pristine Florida reputation.
reputation?
Sure, starting fresh, remember?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:43:10 PM
Howlin' Wolf " I'm Leaving You" blasting now.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 06:43:18 PM
Deano, I'm not gonna lie to you.  I'm not impressed with your avvy's tits.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 06:47:30 PM
tried to post a picture on the calendar.
An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:49:03 PM
tried to post a picture on the calendar.
An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.
My pictures are mostly too big too and no luck shrinking them on the ipad
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:49:34 PM
Sunny and 86 Degrees and my smoking recliner awaits.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 06:50:50 PM
we posting on the calendar function or here?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 06:52:12 PM
we posting on the calendar function or here?
Hell I don't know what the calendar function is
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 06:54:30 PM
we posting on the calendar function or here?
Hell I don't know what the calendar function is
go to the calendar and click on the Dean's herf.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 07:02:07 PM
cold draw nice and easy. taste of of spice and honey. putting it to fire.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 07:02:51 PM
cold draw nice and easy. taste of of spice and honey. putting it to fire.
Nice what the fuck is it?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 07:25:12 PM
cold draw nice and easy. taste of of spice and honey. putting it to fire.
Cuban Punch Punch, Dean?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 07, 2014, 07:28:28 PM
cold draw nice and easy. taste of of spice and honey. putting it to fire.
Nice what the fuck is it?
a cigar, I hope.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 07:33:41 PM
cold draw nice and easy. taste of of spice and honey. putting it to fire.
Nice what the fuck is it?
a cigar, I hope.
Looks like the party is on the calendar post
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 07:34:05 PM
Guy's I think every one is posting on the calendar.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 07, 2014, 07:36:17 PM
Guy's I think every one is posting on the calendar.
Correct
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 07, 2014, 09:32:40 PM
a big THANK YOU to all.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 09:57:05 PM
a big THANK YOU to all.
Love ya Deano!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 10:53:39 PM
a big THANK YOU to all.
Dean I am Sorry I could not take part to night, good luck and best whishes in your new home !
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 11:04:29 PM
a big THANK YOU to all.
Dean I am Sorry I could not take part to night, good luck and best whishes in your new home !
Don't lie, Steve.  It probably wasn't even raining by you.  You just hate Dean.  LMAO.  Just kidding, brother.  It just felt like we didn't have enough banter drama.
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 11:06:29 PM
a big THANK YOU to all.
Dean I am Sorry I could not take part to night, good luck and best whishes in your new home !
Don't lie, Steve.  It probably wasn't even raining by you.  You just hate Dean.  LMAO.  Just kidding, brother.  It just felt like we didn't have enough banter drama.
LOL! , Tony how was the HdM?
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 07, 2014, 11:08:17 PM
have a great night Tony, I am calling it a night!
Title: Re: 9/7/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 07, 2014, 11:16:35 PM
have a great night Tony, I am calling it a night!
Sorry, Steve.  That HdM was very good.  I liked it much better than the non-Cuban counterpart.  Isn't that always the case though?