CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 06, 2014, 12:23:22 AM

Title: 9/6/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on September 06, 2014, 12:23:22 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Join in this cigar talk with the rest of us and learn something along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't have thin skin and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 12:24:22 AM
Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 12:27:38 AM
Good morning everyone!
I really should just give you the flip job, Bob.  :)  Good morning and good night.  Long day of kids' games tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 12:53:50 AM
Good morning everyone!
I really should just give you the flip job, Bob.  :)  Good morning and good night.  Long day of kids' games tomorrow.
LOL, I'll do it,  but I think it would upset some of the day crew!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 12:54:00 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 01:11:27 AM
You're up early,  Chip.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 01:33:32 AM
You're up early,  Chip.
I am up but still half asleep, time for more coffee.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 01:36:28 AM
You're up early,  Chip.
I am up but still half asleep, time for more coffee.
Coffee is the nectar of the Gods.  Gnite all, banter on!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:05:50 AM
Today is Saturday, September 6, the 249th day of 2014. There are 116 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:06:30 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On September 6, 1944, during World War II, the British government relaxed blackout restrictions and suspended compulsory training for the Home Guard.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:07:18 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:07:52 AM
In 1861, Union forces led by Gen. Ulysses S. Grant occupied Paducah, Kentucky, during the Civil War.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:08:36 AM
In 1901, President William McKinley was shot and mortally wounded by anarchist Leon Czolgosz (CHAWL'-gawsh) at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. (McKinley died eight days later; Czolgosz was executed on October 29.)
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:08:59 AM
In 1916, the first self-service grocery store, Piggly Wiggly, was opened in Memphis, Tennessee, by Clarence Saunders.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:09:22 AM
In 1939, the Union of South Africa declared war on Germany.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:10:15 AM
In 1943, 79 people were killed when a New York-bound Pennsylvania Railroad train derailed and crashed in Philadelphia.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:10:58 AM
In 1954, groundbreaking took place for the Shippingport Atomic Power Station in western Pennsylvania.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:11:26 AM
In 1966, South African Prime Minister Hendrik Verwoerd (fehr-FOORT') was stabbed to death by an apparently deranged page during a parliamentary session in Cape Town.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:12:16 AM
In 1970, Palestinian guerrillas seized control of three U.S.-bound jetliners. (Two were later blown up on the ground in Jordan, along with a London-bound plane hijacked on September 9; the fourth plane was destroyed on the ground in Egypt. No hostages were harmed.)
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:12:53 AM
In 1984, country music's "Texas Troubador," Ernest Tubb, died in Nashville at age 70.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:13:16 AM
In 1991, the Soviet Union recognized the independence of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Russian lawmakers upheld a decision by residents of Leningrad to restore the city's pre-revolutionary name, St. Petersburg.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:13:51 AM
In 1997, a public funeral was held for Princess Diana at Westminster Abbey in London, six days after her death in a car crash in Paris.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:14:26 AM
In 2002, meeting outside Washington D.C. for only the second time since 1800, Congress convened in New York to pay homage to the victims and heroes of September 11.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:14:56 AM
Ten years ago: Former President Bill Clinton underwent successful heart bypass surgery during a four-hour procedure at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia. In Iraq, seven members of the First Marine Division from Camp Pendleton, California, and three U.S.-trained Iraqi soldiers were killed by a car bomb near Fallujah. Former hurricane Frances pounded the Florida Panhandle as a tropical storm.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:15:33 AM
Five years ago: The White House announced the resignation of President Barack Obama's environmental adviser Van Jones, who'd become embroiled in a controversy over past inflammatory statements; Jones cited what he called a "vicious smear campaign" against him.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:16:06 AM
One year ago: Debra Milke (MIHL'-kee), who'd spent more than two decades on Arizona's death row, was released on bond after a judge ruled there was no direct evidence linking her to the death of her 4-year-old son Christopher, other than a purported confession to a detective whose credibility has been called into question. (Milke faces a retrial in 2015.) NASA's newest robotic lunar explorer, LADEE, rocketed into space in an unprecedented moonshot from Virginia that dazzled sky watchers along the East Coast.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:16:42 AM
Today's Birthdays: Comedian JoAnne Worley is 79. Country singer David Allan Coe is 75. Rock singer-musician Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) is 71. Actress Swoosie Kurtz is 70. Comedian-actress Jane Curtin is 67. Country singer-songwriter Buddy Miller is 62. Actor James Martin Kelly (TV: "Mob City"; Film: "Magic Mike") is 60. Country musician Joe Smyth (Sawyer Brown) is 57. Actor-comedian Jeff Foxworthy is 56. Actor-comedian Michael Winslow is 56. Rock musician Perry Bamonte is 54. Actor Steven Eckholdt is 53. Rock musician Scott Travis (Judas Priest) is 53. Pop musician Pal Waaktaar (a-ha) is 53. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is 52. Rock musician Kevin Miller is 52. ABC News correspondent Elizabeth Vargas is 52. Country singer Mark Chesnutt is 51. Actress Betsy Russell is 51. Actress Rosie Perez is 50. Rhythm and blues singer Macy Gray is 47. Singer CeCe Peniston is 45. Rhythm-and-blues singer Darryl Anthony (Az Yet) is 45. Actress Daniele Gaither is 44. Rock singer Dolores O'Riordan (The Cranberries) is 43. Actor Dylan Bruno is 42. Actor Idris Elba is 42. Actress Justina Machado is 42. Actress Anika Noni (ah-NEE'-kuh NOH'-nee) Rose is 42. Rock singer Nina Persson (The Cardigans) is 40. Actor Justin Whalin is 40. Actress Naomie Harris is 38. Rapper Noreaga is 37. Actress Natalia Cigliuti is 36. Rapper Foxy Brown is 36. Actress Lauren Lapkus (TV: "Orange is the New Black") is 29. Rock singer Max George (The Wanted) is 26.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:18:40 AM
Thought for Today: "The happiness of most people we know is not ruined by great catastrophes or fatal errors, but by the repetition of slowly destructive little things." — Ernest Dimnet (deem-NAY'), French priest, lecturer and author (1866-1954).

Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 02:19:28 AM
Redneck Genealogy
-------------------------

Two fellows from Alabama were sitting around talking one afternoon.

After a while the first fellow says to the second, "If'n I was to sneak over to your trailer Saturday and make love to your wife while you was off huntin', and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us kin?"

The second fellow crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his head, and squinted his eyes thinking real hard about the question. Finally, he says, "Well, I don't know about that, but it sure would make us even."

Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Johnny on September 06, 2014, 03:37:15 AM
Morning Chip, couldn't sleep so I thought I'd keep you company for a bit.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Johnny on September 06, 2014, 03:40:57 AM
CI appears to be down for the long count.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 03:46:52 AM
Morning Chip, couldn't sleep so I thought I'd keep you company for a bit.
Good morning JR!  I have the same problem with staying asleep.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Johnny on September 06, 2014, 03:50:44 AM
Morning Chip, couldn't sleep so I thought I'd keep you company for a bit.
Good morning JR!  I have the same problem with staying asleep.
No real reason tonight, just not sleepy.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Johnny on September 06, 2014, 04:06:46 AM
Have a good day at work Chip, I'm going to bed.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 04:22:33 AM
Have a good day at work Chip, I'm going to bed.
Sleep well!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 05:56:49 AM
Time for a sheesh and a half.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 05:59:10 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 06:44:50 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 06:45:19 AM
Morning Chip.
You must be stuck working another Saturday.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 07:01:33 AM
Morning Chip.
You must be stuck working another Saturday.
Just another typical week here. Except now once again my Sundays will be filled with yelling and staring open-mouthed at my tv in disbelief for the next 4 months.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:17:48 AM
Morning LSU And Golf.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 07:20:38 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 07:21:08 AM
Good to have Johnny stop in for a bit Chip.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:26:14 AM
Morning Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 07:35:09 AM
Maybe last day of Summer (temps wise)
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 07:35:55 AM
How are you this fine morning Texas/LA Dave?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 07:37:50 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 07:38:04 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 07:38:05 AM
Maybe last day of Summer (temps wise)
Ours was yesterday. Storm came through last night and dropped the temps like 20 degrees.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 07:38:40 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
Congrats!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:40:03 AM
How are you this fine morning Texas/LA Dave?
Doing fine how about yourself?  Got your football games lined up for the day?  Not many games of any interest to me today, have to watch EC and the Cocks hoping for EC to pull one off.  LSU game is worse than a joke as are most of the others. big game in CA but I have no interest in that.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:41:31 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
Congrats!
HaHaHaHaHa LMAO at the announcement but Congratlations Tony!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:42:18 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 07:43:54 AM
How are you this fine morning Texas/LA Dave?
Doing fine how about yourself?  Got your football games lined up for the day?  Not many games of any interest to me today, have to watch EC and the Cocks hoping for EC to pull one off.  LSU game is worse than a joke as are most of the others. big game in CA but I have no interest in that.
Not much of a season home opener I am afraid, no word on how many thousands of tickets they gave away for the game to fill the place up.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:44:21 AM
Maybe last day of Summer (temps wise)
Ours was yesterday. Storm came through last night and dropped the temps like 20 degrees.
We had a whooping 2/10th inch of rain yesterday afternoon!  Summer is fading here only 95 today.  Looks like all of you in the Northeat are going to get wet today wish we had some of that.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 07:44:25 AM
Good morning Dave and Native.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 07:45:06 AM
good morning. interweb went down last night in the storm. don't think the staff knows how to reset the wifi. Odyssee toro from last night and coffee.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 07:45:32 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
Congrats!
HaHaHaHaHa LMAO at the announcement but Congratlations Tony!
Thank you?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 07:48:02 AM
Maybe last day of Summer (temps wise)
Ours was yesterday. Storm came through last night and dropped the temps like 20 degrees.
We had a whooping 2/10th inch of rain yesterday afternoon!  Summer is fading here only 95 today.  Looks like all of you in the Northeat are going to get wet today wish we had some of that.
I've got soccer game #1 in 45 minutes, followed by another soccer game and two football games.  If it's gonna rain, let's get it started already.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 07:48:53 AM
Good morning Chip and Dean.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:49:27 AM
How are you this fine morning Texas/LA Dave?
Doing fine how about yourself?  Got your football games lined up for the day?  Not many games of any interest to me today, have to watch EC and the Cocks hoping for EC to pull one off.  LSU game is worse than a joke as are most of the others. big game in CA but I have no interest in that.
Not much of a season home opener I am afraid, no word on how many thousands of tickets they gave away for the game to fill the place up.
I mean really a couple of slack weeks are ok but 3 of the next 4 games are ridiculous, but they are not the only ones.  They are all screwing college football fans with this trash, number 1 FL State playing the Citadel and number 10 Baylor playing Northwestern State, I mean really folks.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 07:51:00 AM
Good morning Chip and Dean.
Good morning Tony and I guess congratulations.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 07:52:16 AM
good morning. interweb went down last night in the storm. don't think the staff knows how to reset the wifi. Odyssee toro from last night and coffee.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 07:52:49 AM
my most heart felt sympathies Tony.

hahaha

congrats, really.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:53:06 AM
good morning. interweb went down last night in the storm. don't think the staff knows how to reset the wifi. Odyssee toro from last night and coffee.
Good Morning FL Dean.  Gld you are up and running this morning, those Floriday evening storms can be heavy hitters.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 07:53:39 AM
How are you this fine morning Texas/LA Dave?
Doing fine how about yourself?  Got your football games lined up for the day?  Not many games of any interest to me today, have to watch EC and the Cocks hoping for EC to pull one off.  LSU game is worse than a joke as are most of the others. big game in CA but I have no interest in that.
Not much of a season home opener I am afraid, no word on how many thousands of tickets they gave away for the game to fill the place up.
I mean really a couple of slack weeks are ok but 3 of the next 4 games are ridiculous, but they are not the only ones.  They are all screwing college football fans with this trash, number 1 FL State playing the Citadel and number 10 Baylor playing Northwestern State, I mean really folks.
Very weak teams for sure but after that first game we sure can use the time to let the guys playing get a little experience.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 07:53:58 AM
Good morning Chip and Dean.
Good morning Tony and I guess congratulations.
They've been blissful, Chip.  Thanks.  :)
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 07:55:40 AM
my most heart felt sympathies Tony.

hahaha

congrats, really.
Wonder if she rented me the lot next to yours as a gift this year?

(Edit)  More likely she bought me a cemetery plot.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 08:03:30 AM
my most heart felt sympathies Tony.

hahaha

congrats, really.
Wonder if she rented me the lot next to yours as a gift this year?

(Edit)  More likely she bought me a cemetery plot.
Either way, a place we can visit you.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 08:06:41 AM
[...]
A little experience building  at these levels is not necessarily a good thing as the players tend to become lax.  Sam Houston State could not beat their meat at the SEC  level.   There are nunerous quality 2nd tier teams to play for some off weeks to give the fans somewhat of a game and the players some good experience.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 08:11:48 AM
my most heart felt sympathies Tony.

hahaha

congrats, really.
Wonder if she rented me the lot next to yours as a gift this year?

(Edit)  More likely she bought me a cemetery plot.
Either way, a place we can visit you.
LOL
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 08:44:20 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
If only we knew then what we know now.  I shall raise a glass to you Sir Antnee.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 08:45:00 AM
At the field now for the first game.  It must be like playing in pea soup.  It's about 125% humidity here.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 08:45:00 AM
Maybe last day of Summer (temps wise)
Ours was yesterday. Storm came through last night and dropped the temps like 20 degrees.
We get that tonight.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 08:46:00 AM
How are you this fine morning Texas/LA Dave?
Doing fine how about yourself?  Got your football games lined up for the day?  Not many games of any interest to me today, have to watch EC and the Cocks hoping for EC to pull one off.  LSU game is worse than a joke as are most of the others. big game in CA but I have no interest in that.
Yup, payday Saturday is upon us.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 08:46:16 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
If only we knew then what we know now.  I shall raise a glass to you Sir Antnee.
I definitely would have bought a lot less Gurkhas.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 08:47:50 AM
Maybe last day of Summer (temps wise)
Ours was yesterday. Storm came through last night and dropped the temps like 20 degrees.
We had a whooping 2/10th inch of rain yesterday afternoon!  Summer is fading here only 95 today.  Looks like all of you in the Northeat are going to get wet today wish we had some of that.
I've got soccer game #1 in 45 minutes, followed by another soccer game and two football games.  If it's gonna rain, let's get it started already.
Not until tonight when you take the little lady out.... sorry Antnee.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 08:52:27 AM
[...]
Makes it much easier to pick the games to watch without the competition.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 08:52:36 AM
Good morning, off to another aikido workout then taking the kids to the game up at the U. 2:30 kickoff and the weather is looking nice. Congratulations to Tony.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 08:57:43 AM
How are you this fine morning Texas/LA Dave?
Doing fine how about yourself?  Got your football games lined up for the day?  Not many games of any interest to me today, have to watch EC and the Cocks hoping for EC to pull one off.  LSU game is worse than a joke as are most of the others. big game in CA but I have no interest in that.
Yup, payday Saturday is upon us.
That is a good name for it!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 08:58:58 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
If only we knew then what we know now.  I shall raise a glass to you Sir Antnee.
I definitely would have bought a lot less Gurkhas.
Hahh and I would have not bought any Graycliff's either.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 09:10:09 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
If only we knew then what we know now.  I shall raise a glass to you Sir Antnee.
I definitely would have bought a lot less Gurkhas.
Hahh and I would have not bought any Graycliff's either.
Lets look at the positive, you wouldn't enjoy what you do now if you hadn't been through that first.  Think of all those that are still stuck there.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 09:17:02 AM
Time to walk the dogs and get on with the day.  Later folks, enjoy your Saturdays.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 09:17:15 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
If only we knew then what we know now.  I shall raise a glass to you Sir Antnee.
I definitely would have bought a lot less Gurkhas.
Hahh and I would have not bought any Graycliff's either.
Lets look at the positive, you wouldn't enjoy what you do now if you hadn't been through that first.  Think of all those that are still stuck there.
sheesh, mr positive attitude here to fuck our negative Saturday. Good morning.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 09:32:46 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
If only we knew then what we know now.  I shall raise a glass to you Sir Antnee.
I definitely would have bought a lot less Gurkhas.
Hahh and I would have not bought any Graycliff's either.
Lets look at the positive, you wouldn't enjoy what you do now if you hadn't been through that first.  Think of all those that are still stuck there.
sheesh, mr positive attitude here to fuck our negative Saturday. Good morning.
Contrarian, what can I say?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 09:48:20 AM
On this date:

In 1998, A huge fuck up occurred in Hoboken, NJ when a naive Antnee said, "I do, until death do us part", not understanding that he'd live this long.
If only we knew then what we know now.  I shall raise a glass to you Sir Antnee.
I definitely would have bought a lot less Gurkhas.
Hahh and I would have not bought any Graycliff's either.
Lets look at the positive, you wouldn't enjoy what you do now if you hadn't been through that first.  Think of all those that are still stuck there.
sheesh, mr positive attitude here to fuck our negative Saturday. Good morning.
Contrarian, what can I say?
NJMaryMary?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 09:49:19 AM
We're tired at 1a piece at the half of the first game.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 09:52:41 AM
We're tired at 1a piece at the half of the first game.
take the loss, just avoid a shoot out
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 09:54:31 AM
We're tired at 1a piece at the half of the first game.
take the loss, just avoid a shoot out
Our goalie is very good so I'm not worried about that.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 09:59:37 AM
We're tired at 1a piece at the half of the first game.
take the loss, just avoid a shoot out
Our goalie is very good so I'm not worried about that.
just WIN baby!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 10:05:46 AM
my CI order was delivered, but my surprise came when I found a 2nd package from Trenton, NJ. quite the cigar bomb Dave. my humidors are just about full again.

THANK YOU.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 10:14:37 AM
We're tired at 1a piece at the half of the first game.
take the loss, just avoid a shoot out
Punt!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 10:16:13 AM
my CI order was delivered, but my surprise came when I found a 2nd package from Trenton, NJ. quite the cigar bomb Dave. my humidors are just about full again.

THANK YOU.
Got to start the new life right.  Enjoy my friend.  I had hoped it would arrive on Monday, knowing how much you like them.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 10:20:50 AM
got to admit. shedding a few tears here because of all you guys.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 10:24:54 AM
got to admit. shedding a few tears here because of all you guys.
Let me help you...  GFY!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 10:25:24 AM
We're up 3-2, only seconds left.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 10:28:53 AM
We're up 3-2, only seconds left.
Win!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 10:39:47 AM
thanks for the reality hit Tony.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 10:44:36 AM
thanks for the reality hit Tony.
We can always count on Antnee.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 10:48:11 AM
got to admit. shedding a few tears here because of all you guys.
Smoke don't cry!!!!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 10:55:44 AM
thanks for the reality hit Tony.
We can always count on Antnee.
Yep, give the man a jelly donut.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 10:59:38 AM
got to admit. shedding a few tears here because of all you guys.
Smoke don't cry!!!!
I am. AJ Overrun perfect, I ordered toro. oh well. good cigar though.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 11:14:30 AM
time for a dip in the pool.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 11:21:00 AM
time for a dip in the pool.
Ask the landlady to join you.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 11:26:53 AM
time for a dip in the pool.
Ask the landlady to join you.
Just watch out for Mr. Landlord.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 11:27:12 AM
time for a dip in the pool.
Ask the landlady to join you.
I would but she's not here.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 11:27:46 AM
Good morning to all!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 11:30:29 AM
time for a dip in the pool.
Ask the landlady to join you.
I would but she's not here.
And how would you know that?  Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 11:30:47 AM
Good morning to all!
Morning dd.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 11:31:47 AM
Good morning to all!
Morning dd.
Hey Mikey.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 11:33:29 AM
Good morning to all!
Morning dd.
Hey Mikey.
Gran Habano Azteca and a cup of Joe going here.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 11:34:25 AM
got to admit. shedding a few tears here because of all you guys.
Dean, the BOTL are a great bunch of guy's.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 11:49:18 AM
2nd game ended in a 3-3 tie.  Two more games to go.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 11:54:10 AM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 12:01:39 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 12:01:47 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Yep, working hard. Still keeping up on the banter, but not a lot of chances to post.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 12:02:45 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
And with hardly anyone to report it being down, they might not even know.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 12:06:22 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
Good to have a backup.  Morning Mike.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 12:06:40 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
And with hardly anyone to report it being down, they might not even know.
...or care
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 12:07:53 PM
Boomer Sooner!  //// Touchdown Oklahoma!  /////  Another TD!  14 - 0.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 12:08:22 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
And with hardly anyone to report it being down, they might not even know.
Good morning Dave, I don't think that CI cares about the banter, if its up or down. the Daily deal is up.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 12:09:30 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
And with hardly anyone to report it being down, they might not even know.
...or care
Indeed!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 12:10:22 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 12:12:25 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
Good to have a backup.  Morning Mike.
Afternoon Dave. Weather front came through - 93 yesterday to 70 today with 54 for a low tonight.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 12:14:15 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Used to be a solid cigar for money but haven't bought any recently.Being GH, I imagine they're still good.  Price has held steady over the years.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 12:24:40 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Used to be a solid cigar for money but haven't bought any recently.Being GH, I imagine they're still good.  Price has held steady over the years.
Same and agreed.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 12:36:08 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
And with hardly anyone to report it being down, they might not even know.
...or care
Indeed!
Probably declared it a nuisance and shut it down.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 12:37:05 PM
internet server must be down in Florida. wifi has been reset but no service. working on 3G sucks.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 12:39:09 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
I know.  I was just being a dick.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 12:41:16 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Back when it was called 3Siglos, I liked it a lot.  Haven't tried it since it became SLS.  I'll assume it's still good.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 12:43:22 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
I know.  I was just being a dick.
Surely, you jest...
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 12:54:39 PM
Play Ball
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 12:56:22 PM
Play Ball
Minnasoda!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 12:56:31 PM
Play Ball
NICE!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 01:03:16 PM
internet server must be down in Florida. wifi has been reset but no service. working on 3G sucks.
I can't even get my internet to function hardly with 3G anymore.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 01:17:38 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 01:21:22 PM
Where's Geoffrey today?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 01:22:58 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 01:31:41 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 01:32:47 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 01:38:49 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 01:39:14 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 01:42:52 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 01:55:18 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!

Couldn't  tell you, been busy drinking and brewing.  Boomer?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 01:57:08 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 01:57:56 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 02:00:37 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 02:05:34 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
Put off mowing the yard till today to avoid the 90 degree weather.  Now I gotta do it or will have to get out the threshing machine.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 02:11:07 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
It's still sweltering here.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 02:13:18 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
Put off mowing the yard till today to avoid the 90 degree weather.  Now I gotta do it or will have to get out the threshing machine.
Haha, same here.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 02:17:10 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
Put off mowing the yard till today to avoid the 90 degree weather.  Now I gotta do it or will have to get out the threshing machine.
What's a threshing machine.  I'm really bad at the yard work.  My neighbors hate me.  What?  I mow at least 4 times during the summer.  It's not like it grows quickly, I don't water it.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 02:18:09 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
Fowl beer?  Chicken shit?

Beer fowl might be good, too.
Post fowl.

Indeed.
How 'bout those Sooners!
Booming?
Indeed!  Afternoon DaveDave.
Howdy DaveMike. Saw that you are having the same crazy weather change we're having up here. Went from mid-summer to late-fall overnight. Sheesh.
Put off mowing the yard till today to avoid the 90 degree weather.  Now I gotta do it or will have to get out the threshing machine.
Haha, same here.
With low rainfall, got places that don't need mowing and spots that are about three cuttings behind. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 02:22:29 PM
Be good, Dave.  Enjoy your Sunday.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 06, 2014, 02:23:04 PM
Be good, Dave.  Enjoy your Sunday.
Thanks, boss. You too. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 02:25:09 PM
Be good, Dave.  Enjoy your Sunday.
Have a great one, Dave.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 02:29:41 PM
44 - 7 , Oklahoma.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 02:49:55 PM
44 - 7 , Oklahoma.  Just sayin'...
Sounds a bit lopsided, no?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 03:27:53 PM
44 - 7 , Oklahoma.  Just sayin'...
Sounds a bit lopsided, no?
Fity two vs 7, so got more lopsided.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 03:37:06 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Weekend Spotlight:

Gran Habano 3SLS
....mazos of 20 as low as $39.50
....four sizes – save up to 75%
....92-rated blend
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on September 06, 2014, 03:41:08 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Weekend Spotlight:

Gran Habano 3SLS
....mazos of 20 as low as $39.50
....four sizes – save up to 75%
....92-rated blend
Wallet safe deal.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 03:42:45 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Weekend Spotlight:

Gran Habano 3SLS
....mazos of 20 as low as $39.50
....four sizes – save up to 75%
....92-rated blend
Wallet safe deal.
Is for me too but funny that folks were discussing them this morning.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 03:44:50 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Weekend Spotlight:

Gran Habano 3SLS
....mazos of 20 as low as $39.50
....four sizes – save up to 75%
....92-rated blend
Wallet safe deal.
Is for me too but funny that folks were discussing them this morning.
Just me , what can I say I like the fancy bands.LOL
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 03:45:33 PM
Where the heck is LTG today?  Hardly posting, must be busy working.  Though that doesn't sound right either...  Must be on the other banter.
Afternoon Tony. The "other" banter appears to be broken - surprise, surprise!
I know.  I was just being a dick.
Imagine that!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 03:46:28 PM
Just about done with today's brew.  Something of a Belgian DIPA.  Should be good.  I just need to cool it off and pitch the yeast.

Been working on a Firestone Walker Black Rye IPA that was gifted by a local BOTL.  Not too shabby.
Beer foul!  Five words in the name of the beer.
You forget, he's posting on the fru-fru beer site....that's allowed here.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 03:54:04 PM
Gran Habano 3SLS, any one try this cigar ?
Weekend Spotlight:

Gran Habano 3SLS
....mazos of 20 as low as $39.50
....four sizes – save up to 75%
....92-rated blend
Wallet safe deal.
Is for me too but funny that folks were discussing them this morning.
Just me , what can I say I like the fancy bands.LOL
Not a bad cigar but I would not want 20 of them. A 5 pack at $2 each for fishing smokes maybe but not 20.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 04:03:42 PM
Nine Thoughts to Ponder:

Death is the number 1 killer in the world.

Life is sexually transmitted.

Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can't tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60s, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers. What you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.

...and as someone recently said to me:

Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 04:26:03 PM
CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 04:27:57 PM
Is that a nose in your avvy, Steve?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 04:28:40 PM
BULLSHIT!

Pig out on Gurkha's affordable new handmade.

To truly understand Gurkha Warpig. Imagine a beast with sharp tusks, blood-thirsty eyes, a take no prisoners attitude, and roll that all into one savory handmade. Not for the timid, Warpig stares at you in the face, challenging you with every puff. Unleashing a fierce array of flavor that only few will, and can appreciate, Warpig is a full-flavored cocktail.

Draped in a dark, oily maduro wrapper and jam-packed with feisty long-fillers from Nicaragua and Honduras, prepare for a Gurkha cigar of epic proportions. A bold yet balanced profile leads the charge as strong notes of espresso, cocoa, pepper, cedar, and a healthy dose of cream enter the fray. Sealing the delicious ensemble in place is a long, lingering lip-smacking finish. The best part is, this one comes equipped with a price tag that will have you enjoying it daily. A powerful, top-shelf Gurkha staring you down for  around $4-$5. If this doesn't sound like a dream come true, you should get your head checked STAT.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: glassken on September 06, 2014, 04:33:02 PM
[...]

Dean, the  601 La Bomba Warhead is good, though. Better, if found on sale.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 04:33:53 PM
CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: glassken on September 06, 2014, 04:35:40 PM
CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 04:35:56 PM
[...]

I have a bunch of 601 La Bomba in various sizes. thought I'd let my good cigars rest and try a Warpig. mistaken.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 04:37:17 PM
CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?

having one right now. it won't last long.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 04:38:42 PM
CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
I probably shouldn't do that to the gulf.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 04:45:00 PM
CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
Dean is talking Ghurka Warpig Ken is talking 601 Warhead big difference!  Both are correct Ghurka pig is a turd 601 head is pretty good but IMHO head overpriced.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 04:46:34 PM
CI order had a 5ver of Gurkha Warpigs, 6x60. this and the other 4 may get tossed in the gulf.
I thought I actually heard that warpig was decent.  Are you saying this because you've tried it?
Tony, it sounds like he is smoking one, and about to toss the rest in the Gulf. Dean?, Dean?
I probably shouldn't do that to the gulf.
It is a turd needs to be flushed so it can be properly treated so as not to damage the natural environment.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 04:55:54 PM
time to head out for movie night. later guys.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 06:21:11 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 06:29:03 PM
Sheesh.
+1
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 06:29:44 PM
Is any body here?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 06:30:44 PM
Nope.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 06:32:36 PM
Nope.
Hey Will , what's up ?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 06:33:22 PM
Nope.
Hey Will , what's up ?

Nada.  Big Thunderstorms and such.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 06:36:20 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 06:37:01 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com

That doesn't suck.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 06:37:06 PM
Nope.
Hey Will , what's up ?

Nada.  Big Thunderstorms and such.
Did you sell any cigars ?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 06:38:37 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com

That doesn't suck.
What do you mean , good price or no .
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 06:41:17 PM
Nope.
Hey Will , what's up ?

Nada.  Big Thunderstorms and such.
Did you sell any cigars ?

Just the 1 order.  Guess everyone is poor/fully stocked/doesn't like me.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 06:42:14 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com

That doesn't suck.
What do you mean , good price or no .

Good price.  I mean, I'd prefer cheaper, sure, but the RASS is a good cigar and ~$7 robustos is about as good as you'll ever do with a single box deal.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 06:43:36 PM
Nope.
Hey Will , what's up ?

Nada.  Big Thunderstorms and such.
Did you sell any cigars ?

Just the 1 order.  Guess everyone is poor/fully stocked/doesn't like me.
LOL, we know everyone likes you, If they are like me poor mite be it .
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 06:46:25 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com

That doesn't suck.
What do you mean , good price or no .

Good price.  I mean, I'd prefer cheaper, sure, but the RASS is a good cigar and ~$7 robustos is about as good as you'll ever do with a single box deal.
a lot of good cigars out there , are they $7. good
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 06:56:15 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com

That doesn't suck.
What do you mean , good price or no .

Good price.  I mean, I'd prefer cheaper, sure, but the RASS is a good cigar and ~$7 robustos is about as good as you'll ever do with a single box deal.
a lot of good cigars out there , are they $7. good

More or less.  The RASS are in the same as the Regios, PSD4, etc.  Tier 1 Robusto.  They just have their own particular flavor profile, so it's a matter of which you prefer the most.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 07:08:18 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com

That doesn't suck.
What do you mean , good price or no .

Good price.  I mean, I'd prefer cheaper, sure, but the RASS is a good cigar and ~$7 robustos is about as good as you'll ever do with a single box deal.
a lot of good cigars out there , are they $7. good

More or less.  The RASS are in the same as the Regios, PSD4, etc.  Tier 1 Robusto.  They just have their own particular flavor profile, so it's a matter of which you prefer the most.
CIs banter shit the bad or what .  it's been down all day  wtf
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 07:09:41 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com

That doesn't suck.
What do you mean , good price or no .

Good price.  I mean, I'd prefer cheaper, sure, but the RASS is a good cigar and ~$7 robustos is about as good as you'll ever do with a single box deal.
a lot of good cigars out there , are they $7. good

More or less.  The RASS are in the same as the Regios, PSD4, etc.  Tier 1 Robusto.  They just have their own particular flavor profile, so it's a matter of which you prefer the most.
CIs banter shit the bad or what .

CB's fault.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 07:11:05 PM
Ramon Allones Specially Selected (25).USD 167.00

Shipping is included in the price.www.puroexpress.com

That doesn't suck.
What do you mean , good price or no .

Good price.  I mean, I'd prefer cheaper, sure, but the RASS is a good cigar and ~$7 robustos is about as good as you'll ever do with a single box deal.
a lot of good cigars out there , are they $7. good

More or less.  The RASS are in the same as the Regios, PSD4, etc.  Tier 1 Robusto.  They just have their own particular flavor profile, so it's a matter of which you prefer the most.
CIs banter shit the bad or what .

CB's fault.
CB would say no, But I think you are right.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 07:21:39 PM
Is it safe yet?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 07:24:41 PM
Is it safe yet?
I think so .
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 07:30:08 PM
Is it safe yet?
what's up Fred?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 06, 2014, 07:31:41 PM
Is it safe yet?
Nope
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 08:13:30 PM
Is it safe yet?
Nope
Shit!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 08:13:49 PM
Is it safe yet?
Nope
Shit!
LOL!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 08:15:05 PM
Is it safe yet?
what's up Fred?
working, thinking about what to smoke when I get home.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 08:15:15 PM
Is any body smoking any thing ? , what's on fire guy's
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 08:16:17 PM
Is it safe yet?
what's up Fred?
working, thinking about what to smoke when I get home.
how long till you get to go home?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 08:18:45 PM
Three hours,dd.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 08:20:31 PM
Three hours,dd.
Not so bad , hopefully it will go by fast. Hey Fred thanks for the heads up about the cigars.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: KC on September 06, 2014, 08:24:48 PM
working, thinking about what to smoke when I get home.-----FB-----How about an EE?  Good evening everyone!  Just finished an SLR Regios, thinking about the next smoke.  Youse guys having problems getting on next door?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 08:25:52 PM
Three hours,dd.
Not so bad , hopefully it will go by fast. Hey Fred thanks for the heads up about the cigars.
Did you get any?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 08:26:39 PM
working, thinking about what to smoke when I get home.-----FB-----How about an EE?  Good evening everyone!  Just finished an SLR Regios, thinking about the next smoke.  Youse guys having problems getting on next door?
Good evening KC, the CI site has been down all day, how was the SLR?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 08:27:25 PM
Three hours,dd.
Not so bad , hopefully it will go by fast. Hey Fred thanks for the heads up about the cigars.
Did you get any?
No I did not buy them.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on September 06, 2014, 08:52:05 PM
Well, have a great night Guy's! , its just to quiet hang out here.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 08:52:18 PM
working, thinking about what to smoke when I get home.-----FB-----How about an EE?  Good evening everyone!  Just finished an SLR Regios, thinking about the next smoke.  Youse guys having problems getting on next door?
dd`s fault, Evening KC
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: KC on September 06, 2014, 09:01:04 PM
working, thinking about what to smoke when I get home.-----FB-----How about an EE?  Good evening everyone!  Just finished an SLR Regios, thinking about the next smoke.  Youse guys having problems getting on next door?
Good evening KC, the CI site has been down all day, how was the SLR?
Absolutely wonderful, as usual.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: KC on September 06, 2014, 09:03:43 PM
working, thinking about what to smoke when I get home.-----FB-----How about an EE?  Good evening everyone!  Just finished an SLR Regios, thinking about the next smoke.  Youse guys having problems getting on next door?
dd`s fault, Evening KC
Evening FB!  Fired uo a Four Crowns Kicked Head, with a RRG&C.  EE up next.  I got on next door this afternoon with no problem.  No one there though.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 09:10:09 PM
EE sounds like a great idea, KC. Only two and a heaf to go and I'll be home.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 09:10:34 PM
working, thinking about what to smoke when I get home.-----FB-----How about an EE?  Good evening everyone!  Just finished an SLR Regios, thinking about the next smoke.  Youse guys having problems getting on next door?
dd`s fault, Evening KC
Indeed!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 09:12:59 PM
Three hours,dd.
Not so bad , hopefully it will go by fast. Hey Fred thanks for the heads up about the cigars.
Did you get any?
No.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 09:17:59 PM
Hiya Mikey
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 09:22:33 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 09:23:54 PM
Hiya Mikey
Evening IOF. yard work followed by some Trillin' mix in with some football with a brewski or two and a well aged Oliva MB III belicoso.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on September 06, 2014, 09:24:06 PM
Sheesh, Deano.  Nothing on smoke here yet.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 09:24:28 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
How was the picture show?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 09:25:44 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
Oops
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 09:26:38 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
How was the picture show?
it was ....... okay. nothing to write home about.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 09:27:52 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
Oops
I got a couple of cigars and a bottle of water.
Life is Good.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 09:30:37 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
How was the picture show?
Did you have a date, Deano?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 09:31:21 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
How was the picture show?
Did you have a date, Deano?
no.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 09:38:03 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
How was the picture show?
it was ....... okay. nothing to write home about.
That's what ya get for makin' out in the back row.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 09:43:27 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
How was the picture show?
it was ....... okay. nothing to write home about.
That's what ya get for makin' out in the back row.
not me! I was eating frozen Snickers and drinking coffee.

hi Mikey.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 09:53:12 PM
good evening guys! locked my fucking keys in the car. waiting for AAA locksmith to show up. Oliva V Melanio going and water.

:(
How was the picture show?
it was ....... okay. nothing to write home about.
That's what ya get for makin' out in the back row.
not me! I was eating frozen Snickers and drinking coffee.

hi Mikey.
Evening Dean.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: KC on September 06, 2014, 09:53:15 PM

That's what ya get for makin' out in the back row.

Evening Mikey and Dean!

Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 09:55:13 PM

That's what ya get for makin' out in the back row.

Evening Mikey and Dean!

evening KC.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 09:59:41 PM
DPG CC on fire now.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on September 06, 2014, 10:10:57 PM

That's what ya get for makin' out in the back row.

Evening Mikey and Dean!
Hey KC, you drinking low cal rum like they advertise on Tee Vee?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 10:14:40 PM
Long day, now a Millonario and cold water. Good evening boys.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 10:19:52 PM
Millonario is an interesting cigar. It has a musty like flavor on the sweet cedar side. Sounds bad, but it's not.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 10:23:25 PM
Millonario is an interesting cigar. It has a musty like flavor on the sweet cedar side. Sounds bad, but it's not.
so far at the start the burn and draw are excellent.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 10:24:18 PM
Millonario is an interesting cigar. It has a musty like flavor on the sweet cedar side. Sounds bad, but it's not.
I once had a girlfriend who had a musty flavor to her, no cedar though.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 10:26:43 PM
Millonario is an interesting cigar. It has a musty like flavor on the sweet cedar side. Sounds bad, but it's not.
I once had a girlfriend who had a musty flavor to her, no cedar though.
may just have been your gingivitis FB
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 06, 2014, 10:29:00 PM
Millonario is an interesting cigar. It has a musty like flavor on the sweet cedar side. Sounds bad, but it's not.
I once had a girlfriend who had a musty flavor to her, no cedar though.
may just have been your gingivitis FB......no, I'm pretty sure it wasn't that.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: KC on September 06, 2014, 10:29:43 PM
Hey KC, you drinking low cal rum like they advertise on Tee Vee?-----CB-----Hell no!  Never even heard of it.  Just fired up an EE #2 Robusto.  These are just so easy to smoke.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 10:35:12 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 10:38:35 PM
Millonario is a very mild cigar, Macanudoesqque IMO. Construction is about as good as it gets.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on September 06, 2014, 10:49:18 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 10:53:23 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?
You going to make me take this fucker to 18 by my self.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: glassken on September 06, 2014, 10:57:48 PM
Sheesh, Deano.  Nothing on smoke here yet.
PM sent, Will. Email too.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: glassken on September 06, 2014, 11:02:08 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?
You going to make me take this fucker to 18 by my self.
Who's Wayne Brady? Oy, I'm about to smoke the New World by AJF. Pretty big cigar.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 11:02:59 PM
Millonario defiantly has that Macanudo mild paper bag flavor. But not just any paper bag, it's a classy paper bag like you'd get from Dean & DeLuca.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 11:05:12 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?
You going to make me take this fucker to 18 by my self.
Who's Wayne Brady? Oy, I'm about to smoke the New World by AJF. Pretty big cigar.
i rushed my first, but had another and it was good. Not up to Antillas or Antiquedad but still a nice cigar.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 11:10:25 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?
You going to make me take this fucker to 18 by my self.
Who's Wayne Brady? Oy, I'm about to smoke the New World by AJF. Pretty big cigar.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bb6875cff8/chappelle-show-daves-night-out-with-wayne-brady-from-uploaderguy
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 11:11:09 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?
You going to make me take this fucker to 18 by my self.
Who's Wayne Brady? Oy, I'm about to smoke the New World by AJF. Pretty big cigar.
i rushed my first, but had another and it was good. Not up to Antillas or Antiquedad but still a nice cigar.
For less than half the price.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 11:11:58 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?
You going to make me take this fucker to 18 by my self.
Like we don't usually carry YOU over the line....
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 11:12:53 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
Got to rest up, full day of smoking and swimming and eating and napping and smoking....tomorrow
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 11:23:36 PM
So you ready Oy?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 06, 2014, 11:24:24 PM
On to 18
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 11:27:22 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
Got to rest up, full day of smoking and swimming and eating and napping and smoking....tomorrow
full day for sure.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 11:27:42 PM
18 and thank you all!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 06, 2014, 11:28:20 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
Got to rest up, full day of smoking and swimming and eating and napping and smoking....tomorrow
And maybe some football in the background while you're napping?
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 11:31:28 PM
that was more excitement than I expected from Florida. lol.
now it's past my bedtime, and I'm tired.
Got to rest up, full day of smoking and swimming and eating and napping and smoking....tomorrow
And maybe some football in the background while you're napping?
football, I was thinking of going fishing but a little NFL action sounds good. Had a good time at the gopher game, but they didn't look very impressive. QB needs lot of work. They had less than 70 yards passing.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on September 06, 2014, 11:32:45 PM
Well worth watching, I forgot how funny this bit was.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bb6875cff8/chappelle-show-daves-night-out-with-wayne-brady-from-uploaderguy
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: Johnny on September 07, 2014, 12:27:00 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 12:32:40 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Indeed and sheesh! Morning John
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: glassken on September 07, 2014, 12:37:40 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Howdy, all! Took a nap today, and now not sleepy.
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 12:39:49 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Howdy, all! Took a nap today, and now not sleepy.
Good morning Ken
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: glassken on September 07, 2014, 12:44:00 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Howdy, all! Took a nap today, and now not sleepy.
Good morning Ken
Still night here! Not quite midnight! I'm sure I will be up in the am!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 12:46:05 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Howdy, all! Took a nap today, and now not sleepy.
Good morning Ken
Still night here! Not quite midnight! I'm sure I will be up in the am!
You,  me and Johnny.  Just like old times!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: TruDog on September 07, 2014, 12:46:53 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Howdy, all! Took a nap today, and now not sleepy.
Good morning Ken
Still night here! Not quite midnight! I'm sure I will be up in the am!
Where's that Bad Ass Redfish and his bitch NJD???......talk'N Boot CI Banter........
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 12:49:53 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Howdy, all! Took a nap today, and now not sleepy.
Good morning Ken
Still night here! Not quite midnight! I'm sure I will be up in the am!
Where's that Bad Ass Redfish and his bitch NJD???......talk'N Boot CI Banter........
Haters hate'n! Hey Craig
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: glassken on September 07, 2014, 12:57:08 AM
Wake your ass up Tony, where's the flip????
Howdy, all! Took a nap today, and now not sleepy.
Good morning Ken
Still night here! Not quite midnight! I'm sure I will be up in the am!
You,  me and Johnny.  Just like old times!
I'm here to, am I copped liver??? haha!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on September 07, 2014, 01:01:43 AM
I've never had chopped liver, but Oy says it's good!
Title: Re: 9/6/2014
Post by: glassken on September 07, 2014, 01:04:23 AM
I've never had chopped liver, but Oy says it's good!
I've had liverwurst, not too bad.