Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2015, 09:28:37 AM »

Time to walk the dogs.

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2015, 09:29:55 AM »

Time to put an extra pot of coffee on for this crew this morning.
please do, and put a bit more coffee in, kind of weak.
Cusano 18 maduro toro cigar #2.
Thought you went back to bed.

Cuban Expresso Roast here, not at all weak.
I am, picking up lady around 9am.
my coffee is a 3# blend of Italian French roast, Columbian Supreme, and Expresso. 1# each, all mixed together, looks like driveway sealer.
I usually go for French or Italian roast, but don't go for the blending until I'm almost out of one...
I either use the Cuban Expresso or CDM Louisiana Dark Roast with Chicory.

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2015, 10:06:09 AM »

Commonly-used and unregulated internet discussions and videos about guns and ammo could be closed down under rules proposed by the State Department, amounting to a "gag order on firearm-related speech".

In updating regulations governing international arms sales, State is demanding that anyone who puts technical details about arms and ammo on the web first get the OK from the federal government -- or face a fine of up to $1 million and 20 years in jail.

According to the NRA, that would include blogs and web forums discussing technical details of common guns and ammunition, the type of info gun owners and ammo reloaders trade all the time.

"Gunsmiths, manufacturers, reloaders, and do-it-yourselfers could all find themselves muzzled under the rule and unable to distribute or obtain the information they rely on to conduct these activities," said the NRA in a blog posting.

"This latest regulatory assault, published in the June 3 issue of the Federal Register, is as much an affront to the First Amendment as it is to the Second," warned the NRA's lobbying shop. "Your action is urgently needed to ensure that online blogs, videos, and web forums devoted to the technical aspects of firearms and ammunition do not become subject to prior review by State Department bureaucrats before they can be published," it added.

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2015, 11:27:35 AM »

Yeah, what he said!

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2015, 11:29:22 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2015, 11:32:09 AM »

Getting ready for my daughter's rollerskating birthday party.  Actually considering donning a pair.  Sorry, you'll have to use your mind's eye.  No pictures.

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2015, 11:54:29 AM »

Getting ready for my daughter's rollerskating birthday party.  Actually considering donning a pair.  Sorry, you'll have to use your mind's eye.  No pictures.
Morning Tony, roller skating not advised for you!

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2015, 11:56:12 AM »

Had to go to store and renew my car tag.  Next project is grilling some big fat juicy hamburgers.

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2015, 11:58:57 AM »

Had to go to store and renew my car tag.  Next project is grilling some big fat juicy hamburgers.
With swiss and mushrooms?

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2015, 12:05:38 PM »

Had to go to store and renew my car tag.  Next project is grilling some big fat juicy hamburgers.
With swiss and mushrooms?
NOo mushroom/Swiss for me.  No "not happy" women either.    With Pimento Cheese today  for me which you should recognize :)

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2015, 12:34:59 PM »

Looks like JR is all fixed up with water.

LAKEHILLS — Docks are again afloat on Medina Lake. Boat ramps actually reach the water. A Bandera County park is being readied for visitors. And the irrigation district that runs the dam will soon consider allocating water to farmers downstream for the first time since 2012.

The lake’s fast rebound from years of drought — it rose more than 60 feet since May 1 — has residents and merchants along its 110-mile shoreline feeling upbeat about the summer.

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2015, 01:28:02 PM »

Pimento Cheese Burger was mighty damn good!

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2015, 02:23:19 PM »

SHEESH!   Is everybody roller skating with Tony?

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2015, 02:47:32 PM »

MB 3 Robusto just lit, water to drink.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/7/2015
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2015, 03:15:31 PM »

SHEESH!   Is everybody roller skating with Tony?
I wore myself out yesterday, so I thought I would just relax and catch up on some tv that I recorded.  I may have to go humidor diving in a little while.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4