« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2014, 11:54:57 AM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2014, 11:58:40 AM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Conrats Shaun...What I really mean to say is big fucking deal, bullshit carry-over boy! :-)
Indeed!

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2014, 12:02:24 PM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
GFY!

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2014, 12:03:56 PM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
That's what people who don't have much to say proclaim :)
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2014, 12:04:53 PM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
LMAO !
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2014, 12:07:57 PM »

dd!

« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2014, 12:10:47 PM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
Practice makes perfect?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2014, 12:12:27 PM »

But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2014, 12:13:08 PM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
Practice makes perfect?
Perfect practice makes perfect.  No matter how many times you practice something wrong, it will never be perfect.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »

Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2014, 12:21:26 PM »

But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(
what's wrong with green stars?

« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2014, 12:24:45 PM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
Practice makes perfect?
Perfect practice makes perfect.  No matter how many times you practice something wrong, it will never be perfect.
Alright Lombardi! Sheesh

« Reply #163 on: June 19, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »

But have green stars  :o, I   take that back not funny  >:(
what's wrong with green stars?
Absolutely nothing, they can't be bought :-)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2014, 12:26:24 PM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.
I couldn't suck enough dick to get a green star  :P
Quality beats quantity?
That's what people who don't have much to say proclaim :)

Right?  I'd rather have a hundred crumpled dollar bills than 50 crisp ones.