jswaykos

« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2014, 11:24:45 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
LMAO! Good one, Tony.

Yes... sometimes I just have nothing to come back with.  Got sucker punched with that one.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2014, 11:35:51 AM »

What's up with the random singles on the mash?
high prices too!

« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2014, 11:40:22 AM »

What's up with the random singles on the mash?
high prices too!
Agreed...don't like that strategy

« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2014, 11:42:13 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
LMAO! Good one, Tony.
My ego needed that.  Thanks Ken.  Also appreciate the PM yesterday.  I kind of just thought he was still pissed at me from CF.

« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2014, 11:43:49 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
Congrats to MiniWacky!  ...And his son.   ;D
LMAO! Good one, Tony.

Yes... sometimes I just have nothing to come back with.  Got sucker punched with that one.
It wasn't my original intention.  Then as I was writing, it came to me and I couldn't resist.  Two more days, my friend.

« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2014, 11:46:45 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.
As we say up here, 'they keep the riff-raff out'
Present parties excluded of course.

« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2014, 11:47:15 AM »

Morning Shaun, Ken, and FB.

I will not be moving to North Dakota. Ever.

No offense.
My dad's parents were born there, around Willow City.  I visited once.  Don't intend to ever again...at least not on purpose.

Don't get me wrong - driving cross country through the northern states is definitely something I want to do in my lifetime.  Done it through the south and middle America (United States, not Central or South America).  But I couldn't deal with those winters.
As we say up here, 'they keep the riff-raff out'
Present parties excluded of course.
;D

« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2014, 11:48:49 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
Do you have dental?
Yeah right? I'd rather pay for dental than rehab

« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2014, 11:49:36 AM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.

« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2014, 11:49:56 AM »

Morning, all.  The day of hope is here!
Morning Joe
Hey there, Scott.  Big news in the house yesterday was the boy passing is Tot Skating class (after three tries), approved to move on to Tot Hockey.  He was pumped.
That's awesome, I love hockey. My son is signed up for fall session and it comes with free practices every Monday from now until then so he only left the ice for about 3 weeks, he loves it. He moves up this fall to full ice games with offsides, should be quite a transition
I imagine these first classes will be a lot like the soccer he did a year or so ago... really just practicing listening and doing stuff in groups, and he just happens to be on the ice and holding a hockey stick at the same time.
You'll be surprised how quickly they start to look like players

« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2014, 11:49:56 AM »

« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2014, 11:50:37 AM »

Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pigs????........really?

http://halfwheel.com/kentucky-fired-cured-flying-pig-debuting-ipcpr-2014/61619
I saw that yesterday, still haven't had a KFC...other than the chicken...

« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2014, 11:51:52 AM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Congrats Shaun...What I really mean to say is big fucking deal, bullshit carry-over boy! :-)

« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2014, 11:53:08 AM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Yea, you're still only a gold star.

« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2014, 11:54:35 AM »

Wow, post 10,000...never thought I would get there.  Thanks Tony for letting me pull in the bullshit posts from CI-Joe Cigar, saved me a lot of PWing and ground to make up, and made me feel like a better person seeing that high post count.

GFY...everyone
Ohh yeah, no congratulations posts please.
Congrats Shaun...What I really mean to say is big fucking deal, bullshit carry-over boy! :-)
It's posts like this that keep me going, :)