glassken

« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2014, 09:10:36 AM »

« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2014, 09:11:46 AM »

Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2014, 09:16:18 AM »

Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
sfish, one is lit at the moment, yes. I got 30 of these, and have smoked half a dozen, or so. And sent a few out. Very good for the $4 I paid for them.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2014, 09:17:33 AM »

Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
sfish, one is lit at the moment, yes. I got 30 of these, and have smoked half a dozen, or so. And sent a few out. Very good for the $4 I paid for them.
ken are you home or at sea?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2014, 09:17:51 AM »

Time to go babysit... Later all..!

« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2014, 09:18:16 AM »

Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
sfish, one is lit at the moment, yes. I got 30 of these, and have smoked half a dozen, or so. And sent a few out. Very good for the $4 I paid for them.
ken are you home or at sea?
Mornin Oy...see ya BD!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2014, 09:19:46 AM »

Time to go babysit... Later all..!
Later BD ! .

« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2014, 09:19:59 AM »

Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Huh.  Didn't see that one coming back around to me.  Well played, sir.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/19/2014
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2014, 09:20:07 AM »

Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Morning, Scotty! KC, said he liked the one he smoked too.
Have you tried one yet or is it on deck?
sfish, one is lit at the moment, yes. I got 30 of these, and have smoked half a dozen, or so. And sent a few out. Very good for the $4 I paid for them.
ken are you home or at sea?
Mornin Oy...see ya BD!
morning....working
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »

well I got the Jeep washed in time to go to work.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2014, 09:27:26 AM »

well I got the Jeep washed in time to go to work.
good morning dean ! .

« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2014, 09:33:23 AM »

Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Speaking of NJ Herf's....we still looking doable for July 10?

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2014, 09:37:20 AM »

Morning, all!
Morning Ken. NJDave is a fan of those Estellas I believe
Yes, solid, clean taste, good physical characteristics.  Enjoy them a lot.

« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2014, 09:52:23 AM »

Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Speaking of NJ Herf's....we still looking doable for July 10?
Works for me.  Speaking of work though... I'm gonna be in lurk mode for quite a while.

« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »

Good to see you out of the pokey littlefish.  Hope they weren't too rough with that cavity search.
I get in trouble deliberately from time to time just for the cavity searches
Figured that was probably the case.  That "All Welcome" tramp stamp you have should have been a clue.
When would you have seen the small of his back?  Actually, please don't answer that.
It was a long wait at the first NJ Herf Tony, you do whatcha gotta do to pass the time
Speaking of NJ Herf's....we still looking doable for July 10?
Still looking good