Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Ok, now we're ready for Page2Dave. Looks like InsomniacBret went back to bed. Wonder how VolleyballDave is making out today.
Another win today, this time against a team that only had 6 players show. Not sure if that's the entire team or if a bunch of them decided to sleep in this morning.
Bravo! How did your daughter do?
She did well, had one really good dig while sliding on her knees for it.
That's awesome. Hope she's having fun.

Got the Ryder Cup on while making another flan. This time for my brother's birthday.
The hardest part is done. Making a hard caramel coating for the pan. Then I mix the rest of the ingredients and pour it in.

Got the Ryder Cup on while making another flan. This time for my brother's birthday.
The hardest part is done. Making a hard caramel coating for the pan. Then I mix the rest of the ingredients and pour it in.

Give me a soup and let me at it.

Ok, now we're ready for Page2Dave. Looks like InsomniacBret went back to bed. Wonder how VolleyballDave is making out today.
Another win today, this time against a team that only had 6 players show. Not sure if that's the entire team or if a bunch of them decided to sleep in this morning.
Bravo! How did your daughter do?
She did well, had one really good dig while sliding on her knees for it.
That's awesome. Hope she's having fun.
She definitely is. We'll see how she reacts the first time they lose. Going to Amish country with the in-laws next Saturday, so she'll miss that game, but she'll have her first Wednesday evening game the following week.

Wordle 833 5/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #111
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

Ok, now we're ready for Page2Dave. Looks like InsomniacBret went back to bed. Wonder how VolleyballDave is making out today.
Another win today, this time against a team that only had 6 players show. Not sure if that's the entire team or if a bunch of them decided to sleep in this morning.
Bravo! How did your daughter do?
She did well, had one really good dig while sliding on her knees for it.
That's awesome. Hope she's having fun.
She definitely is. We'll see how she reacts the first time they lose. Going to Amish country with the in-laws next Saturday, so she'll miss that game, but she'll have her first Wednesday evening game the following week.
Cool.

Ok, now we're ready for Page2Dave. Looks like InsomniacBret went back to bed. Wonder how VolleyballDave is making out today.
Well, I watched "Treason" on Netflix, and then I managed to get a couple more hours of sleep.

Today's Over/Under is 8
Criminy. Eighteen.

Ok, now we're ready for Page2Dave. Looks like InsomniacBret went back to bed. Wonder how VolleyballDave is making out today.
Well, I watched "Treason" on Netflix, and then I managed to get a couple more hours of sleep.
It's in my queue. But then again, what isn't?

Connections
Puzzle #111
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨

I rushed it. Had I taken my time and looked at the whole puzzle, I should have completed this without flaws.

Today's birthdays:

Actor Angie Dickinson is 92.
Singer Cissy Houston is 90.
Singer Johnny Mathis is 88.
Actor Len Cariou is 84.
Singer Marilyn McCoo is 80.
Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is 78.

Pop singer Sylvia Peterson (The Chiffons) is 77.
Actor Vondie Curtis-Hall is 73.
Actor Victoria Tennant is 73.
Actor John Finn is 71.
Rock musician John Lombardo is 71.
Singer Deborah Allen is 70.
Actor Calvin Levels is 69.
Actor Barry Williams is 69.
Patrice Rushen is 69.
Actor and union president Fran Drescher is 66.
Country singer Marty Stuart is 65.
Actor Debrah Farentino is 64.

Former Sen. Blanche Lincoln, D-Ark., is 63.
Actor Crystal Bernard is 62.
Actor Eric Stoltz is 62.

Rapper-producer Marley Marl is 61.
Country singer Eddie Montgomery (Montgomery-Gentry) is 60.
Rock singer Trey Anastasio is 59.
Actor Monica Bellucci is 59.
Rock musician Robby Takac (Goo Goo Dolls) is 59.
Actor Lisa Thornhill is 57.
Actor Andrea Roth is 56.
Actor Amy Landecker is 54.
Actor Silas Weir Mitchell is 54.
Actor Tony Hale is 53.
Actor Jenna Elfman is 52.
Actor Ashley Hamilton is 49.
Actor Marion Cotillard is 48.
Actor Christopher Jackson is 48.
Author and journalist Ta-Nehisi Coates is 48.
Actor Stark Sands is 45.
Actor Mike Damus is 44.
Actor Toni Trucks is 43.
Former tennis player Martina Hingis is 43.
Olympic gold medal gymnast Dominique Moceanu is 42.

Actor Lacey Chabert is 41.
Actor Kieran Culkin is 41.
Singer-rapper T-Pain is 39.

Had to make sure I was counting right.

Names without Faces
Cissy Houston

Faces without Names:

Len Cariou
John Lombardo
John Finn
Lisa Thornhill

Ok, now we're ready for Page2Dave. Looks like InsomniacBret went back to bed. Wonder how VolleyballDave is making out today.
Well, I watched "Treason" on Netflix, and then I managed to get a couple more hours of sleep.
It's in my queue. But then again, what isn't?
It was pretty damned good.  The Brits do better spy movies than the Americans. The plot got perilously close to going off the rails, but managed not to. It doesn't end up where you expect it will, and it does manage to keep you guessing as to who's up to what. There were a few plot holes, mostly of the "no way that would happen in real life" variety.  But any spy movie not based on a John Le Carre novel is going to have those.  The casting was good.  Solidly worth the watch.

Ok, now we're ready for Page2Dave. Looks like InsomniacBret went back to bed. Wonder how VolleyballDave is making out today.
Well, I watched "Treason" on Netflix, and then I managed to get a couple more hours of sleep.
It's in my queue. But then again, what isn't?
It was pretty damned good.  The Brits do better spy movies than the Americans. The plot got perilously close to going off the rails, but managed not to. It doesn't end up where you expect it will, and it does manage to keep you guessing as to who's up to what. There were a few plot holes, mostly of the "no way that would happen in real life" variety.  But any spy movie not based on a John Le Carre novel is going to have those.  The casting was good.  Solidly worth the watch.
Good to know.

Where are the Page3Ladies?  It will have to wait until Laranja time. Clemson is currently up 24-14 against Syracuse in the 4th.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5