Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Thought I'd be done with political commercials, but no....being close to the Georgia border, this will go on for two more months....at least its no longer wall to wall.

Thought I'd be done with political commercials, but no....being close to the Georgia border, this will go on for two more months....at least its no longer wall to wall.
Oof, that's the worst election news yet.

Time for the commute. Hazzuh!

the widow is on her way over. 😊
Hope you got those hot tub chemicals figured out.
Hopefully!
A widow is a widow, right? :D
As long as she's not a black widow*

*Not a racial indication

Time for the commute. Hazzuh!
Movie on Netflix for you to consider, called Prospect.  Check it out.

the widow is on her way over. 😊
Hope you got those hot tub chemicals figured out.
Hopefully!
A widow is a widow, right? :D
As long as she's not a black widow*

*Not a racial indication
blonde, white, 6', and 5 years younger than I am. has not been on a date in over 3 years when her husband passed.

the widow is on her way over. 😊
Hope you got those hot tub chemicals figured out.
Hopefully!
A widow is a widow, right? :D
As long as she's not a black widow*

*Not a racial indication
I do not discriminate.

With great news on Pfizer vaccine and Moderna results in a week or so, looking good.  Buy stock in dry ice!  Distribution going to be a bit difficult.
Much controversy surrounding the timing of the announcement from Pfizer, which waited until the business day after Biden was declared winner when they had information at least a week prior to the election. Also CEO sold 62% of his stock after announcement. Pfizer also denied being part of project "warp speed" but then later had to admit they received 2Bil in funding to develop vaccine
I will concede this theory.  He and other politicians on both sides have stoked the flames against "Big Pharma" while hiding their own complicity in the cost issues.  After Trumpf taking personal credit for Operation Warp Speed successes and providing little recognition to the many that have contributed, I'm sure they enjoyed sticking it to him.  Believe I saw a report that Biden had been informed of the Pfizer info over the weekend before Trump as well.
Correct, heard the same. I also heard the FDA sat on an Eli Lilly submission for a successful treatment (not vaccine) for over 30 days then released the good news a day after the Biden declaration
Don't know if that's correct or not, FDA being a government agency is not known for speed.  In truth, 80% of "Warp Speed" is keeping the FDA at the ready for timely review and approval of the various steps.  The FDA reviews in the normal process can take 6 months to a year and the company will wait to proceed to the next assessment phase until they get that approval.  With this program, companies go on to the next step as soon as they are ready.  The other main component is that with government money, the companies are producing and stockpiling product prior to approval.  They would never take that financial risk with their money.  Process has more moving parts than most realize.

My understanding with the Lilly review, part of the standard process is the independent review (outside of the FDA) which is always done to assure impartial assessment (so the FDA can not be accused of politics or professional bias).  Unfortunately, politicians decided this was not necessary and wanted to skip that step.  They made the same issue with the two vaccine reviews and were ignored.
The timing of both releases of good news is very suspect and divisive

Time for the commute. Hazzuh!
Movie on Netflix for you to consider, called Prospect.  Check it out.
Family friendly?

the widow is on her way over. 😊
Hope you got those hot tub chemicals figured out.
Hopefully!
A widow is a widow, right? :D
As long as she's not a black widow*

*Not a racial indication
I do not discriminate.
I discriminate, but only on the basis of gender and sexual orientation.

the widow is on her way over. 😊
Hope you got those hot tub chemicals figured out.
Hopefully!
A widow is a widow, right? :D
As long as she's not a black widow*

*Not a racial indication
I do not discriminate.
I discriminate, but only on the basis of gender and sexual orientation.
there's only two genders and one sexual orientation in my life.

the widow is on her way over. 😊
Hope you got those hot tub chemicals figured out.
Hopefully!
A widow is a widow, right? :D
As long as she's not a black widow*

*Not a racial indication
I do not discriminate.
Thats what the asterisk was for. I was not indicating race in the attempted joke.

Time for the commute. Hazzuh!
Movie on Netflix for you to consider, called Prospect.  Check it out.
Family friendly?
Well, if you think science fiction/western. primarily about a father and daughter. Think True Grit in spacesuits.

the widow is on her way over. 😊
Hope you got those hot tub chemicals figured out.
Hopefully!
A widow is a widow, right? :D
As long as she's not a black widow*

*Not a racial indication
I do not discriminate.
Thats what the asterisk was for. I was not indicating race in the attempted joke.
It was referencing the predatory habits of certain women.

Now back to better things...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]