Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2020, 08:00:03 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Oh yeah, it never happened if there isn't any photographic proof.

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2020, 08:05:56 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Oh yeah, it never happened if there isn't any photographic proof.

Pure give away.... nice job

« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2020, 08:06:39 PM »

@bluecollar: Nice start to tonight's game vs Braves.
Shhhh

« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2020, 08:24:01 PM »

@bluecollar: Nice start to tonight's game vs Braves.
Shhhh
I thought that was going to be a bad 3rd inning but Monte got em out of it. Good bottom 3rd.

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2020, 08:25:03 PM »

@bluecollar: Nice start to tonight's game vs Braves.
Shhhh
I thought that was going to be a bad 3rd inning but Monte got em out of it. Good bottom 3rd.
Yepper!

« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2020, 08:25:48 PM »

There was mention of Big Ten yesterday but I see today that Pac-12 joins them in canceling fall football season. Both will attempt to play in the spring.
but Putin has the vaccine WTF!
Not tested but you can be the goat but not before you give your impressions on that Casa Cuevas Connecticut.

« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2020, 08:33:23 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Oh yeah, it never happened if there isn't any photographic proof.

Pure give away.... nice job
Indeed. Now all Tony needs is his refrigeration license, and he's good to go.

« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2020, 08:50:02 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Oh yeah, it never happened if there isn't any photographic proof.

Pure give away.... nice job
Indeed. Now all Tony needs is his refrigeration license, and he's good to go.
Don't think I hadn't thought about it.

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2020, 09:07:03 PM »

@bluecollar: You would have been proud of me today. Diagnosed and repaired my A/C again with the help of Google and YouTube. Different unit than last time. This time I had to replace the capacitor on the condenser.
Oh yeah, it never happened if there isn't any photographic proof.

Pure give away.... nice job
Indeed. Now all Tony needs is his refrigeration license, and he's good to go.
Don't think I hadn't thought about it.
Stationary License?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/11/2020
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2020, 09:18:17 PM »

There was mention of Big Ten yesterday but I see today that Pac-12 joins them in canceling fall football season. Both will attempt to play in the spring.
but Putin has the vaccine WTF!
Not tested but you can be the goat but not before you give your impressions on that Casa Cuevas Connecticut.
sounded nice, we will see.

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2020, 10:39:59 PM »

@bluecollar: Nice start to tonight's game vs Braves.
Shhhh
They gave back a bunch of runs but all's well that ends well.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]