Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2020, 09:25:28 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actress Arlene Dahl is 95.
Songwriter-producer Kenny Gamble is 77.
Rock musician Jim Kale (Guess Who) is 77.
Magazine columnist Marilyn Vos Savant is 74.
Country singer John Conlee is 74.
Singer Eric Carmen is 71.
Computer scientist and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak is 70.
Wrestler-actor Hulk Hogan is 67.
Singer Joe Jackson is 66.
Playwright David Henry Hwang is 63.
Actor Miguel A. Nunez Jr. is 61.
Actress Viola Davis is 55.
Actress Embeth Davidtz is 55.
Actor Duane Martin is 55.
Actor-host Joe Rogan is 53.
Rhythm-and-blues musician Chris Dave is 52.
Actress Anna Gunn is 52.
Actress Ashley Jensen is 52.
Actress Sophie Okonedo (oh-koh-NAY’-doh) is 52.
Rock guitarist Charlie Sexton is 52.
Hip-hop artist Ali Shaheed Muhammad is 50.
Actor Nigel Harman is 47.
Actor Will Friedle is 44.
Actor Rob Kerkovich is 41.
Actor Merritt Wever is 40.
Actor Chris Hemsworth is 37.
Rock musician Heath Fogg (Alabama Shakes) is 36.
Singer J-Boog is 35.
Rapper Asher Roth is 35.
Actress Alyson Stoner is 27.

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2020, 09:42:05 AM »

[...]

I see what you did there.

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2020, 10:13:20 AM »

[...]

For you, Mr. Bean, anything.  And your favorite, Miss Swift to boot!

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2020, 10:18:46 AM »

[...]

I'm personally offended on the behalf of all female actors.

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2020, 10:23:34 AM »

[...]

He's gotta keep the old, cranky guys happy, otherwise membership dues will drop and then you won't be able to afford any new updates. :D

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2020, 10:25:33 AM »

[...]

Exactly!

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2020, 10:26:53 AM »

[...]

But then again, what are the current Oscar categories?

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2020, 10:55:13 AM »

[...]

I believe I heard rumblings those would be changing. Not specifically to piss off old white guys everywhere, but it IS an added bonus.  ;D

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2020, 10:55:21 AM »

[...]

Also, it's Tuesday.  GFY!

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2020, 10:58:39 AM »

[...]

But then again, who gives a schitt about the Oscars since actors and actresses began believing people cared what they thought and politicized the show?

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2020, 11:06:06 AM »

[...]

Good point. I'm no longer offended and will stop kneeling.

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2020, 11:07:49 AM »

[...]

Oh everyone should GF themselves regardless of the day off the week.

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2020, 11:10:38 AM »

[...]

I'm definitely with you there. My wife loves all that shit but I never cared for award shows. And now that it has become more about the politics than the art, I'm Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2020, 11:12:01 AM »

[...]

#KeepTuesdaysSpecial

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2020, 11:14:00 AM »

[...]

Exactly.  I want to be entertained, not lectured by their dumbasses. Goes for pro athletes, too. These people earn their livings by taking our minds off all the BS for a bit.  FMTT!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6