Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

I really need to organize my humidors.
I say this is a joking way..... You have a buying problem. Your supply exceeds your demand.

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!

I really need to organize my humidors.
I say this is a joking way..... You have a buying problem. Your supply exceeds your demand.
Sounds to me like his motivation to keep it organized is less than his desire to relax on his days off.

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!
Fukkin' sheesh.

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!
Oh, and it says it on the BOX!

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!
Fukkin' sheesh.
Tony makes it easy to PW.

I really need to organize my humidors.
I say this is a joking way..... You have a buying problem. Your supply exceeds your demand.
Sounds to me like his motivation to keep it organized is less than his desire to relax on his days off.
Also makes humi dives much more interesting.

I really need to organize my humidors.
I say this is a joking way..... You have a buying problem. Your supply exceeds your demand.
You are 100% correct. I'm currently on a buying hiatus.

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!
I'm pretty sure the original Basin was just like the one lying down.

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!
Fukkin' sheesh.
Tony makes it easy to PW.
I'm a facilitator...

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!
Fukkin' sheesh.
Tony makes it easy to PW.
I'm a facilitator...
yep. you make everything easier on everyone but yourself. 😁

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!
I'm pretty sure the original Basin was just like the one lying down.
That is correct.  The Fuma em Corda has it in an "X", and the Anaconda has it spiraling (or snaking) down.  The new one, Orellana looks like this:

For you CAO Basin lovers, fourth cigar in the series is now available.  Rating seems favorable.

https://halfwheel.com/cao-orellana/368581/
But how am I supposed to tell them apart? I still have a box of them. Which ones? Who knows?
Come on Tony, the cords are different!
I'm pretty sure the original Basin was just like the one lying down.
Yes.

I may have a lunch cigar today. After work cigars don't seem to be happening.

I wonder how Fish is doing today at the Council on Occupational Education??
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5