Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2020, 11:06:55 AM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2020, 11:17:01 AM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2020, 11:20:30 AM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.
Hope it hasn't been that long since you threw some chemicals in there, too.  ;D

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2020, 11:27:12 AM »

Yeah the gym will be back to normal after people fall off their wagons.
Morning Dave and Brett
I expected a bit of a new year surge in people, but so far, I have yet to see a new face. Must be the time of day, though, that's never stopped me from seeing a few stragglers in the past.
I can see the small influx of New year's resos. I like to go in the evening. I get a better night's rest.

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2020, 11:27:53 AM »

Yeah the gym will be back to normal after people fall off their wagons.
Morning Dave and Brett
That's why I haven't joined yet. Waiting for the riffraff to leave.
You've been waiting four years now...

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2020, 11:29:01 AM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.
Hope it hasn't been that long since you threw some chemicals in there, too.  ;D
Second for the chemicals!

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2020, 11:33:32 AM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.
Hope it hasn't been that long since you threw some chemicals in there, too.  ;D
Second for the chemicals!
WoW you need chemicals Dean lol

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2020, 11:40:20 AM »

Yeah the gym will be back to normal after people fall off their wagons.
Morning Dave and Brett
That's why I haven't joined yet. Waiting for the riffraff to leave.
You've been waiting four years now...
Right!?!

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2020, 11:41:25 AM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.
Hope it hasn't been that long since you threw some chemicals in there, too.  ;D
Second for the chemicals!
WoW you need chemicals Dean lol
well stocked on spa chemicals. hottub is crystal clear. helps in site seeing.

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2020, 11:46:52 AM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.
Hope it hasn't been that long since you threw some chemicals in there, too.  ;D
Second for the chemicals!
WoW you need chemicals Dean lol
well stocked on spa chemicals. hottub is crystal clear. helps in site seeing.
LALTS

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2020, 12:23:51 PM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.
Hope it hasn't been that long since you threw some chemicals in there, too.  ;D
Second for the chemicals!
WoW you need chemicals Dean lol
well stocked on spa chemicals. hottub is crystal clear. helps in site seeing.
LALTS
If you don't know what you look like by now....and if you're still admiring....its been too long.

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2020, 12:25:09 PM »

Good offer at the Sis on Crowned Heads Le Careme Robusto (5.0"x50) Pack of 10
$44.99
I wonder if that changed at some point, I don't remember seeing those earlier. Morning, TheBantererFormerlyKnownAsNJDave.
Order up before it gets replaced with an RP or something.

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2020, 12:26:42 PM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.
Hope it hasn't been that long since you threw some chemicals in there, too.  ;D
Second for the chemicals!
WoW you need chemicals Dean lol
well stocked on spa chemicals. hottub is crystal clear. helps in site seeing.
LALTS
If you don't know what you look like by now....and if you're still admiring....its been too long.
😂 cute, but I know what I look like. it's the females that join me I admire. ☺

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2020, 12:56:44 PM »

had to top off the hottub, evapiration. lubricated the rollers and pulleys on the garage door while waiting. one less thing to do in the spring.
Do you not have a cover for it?
yes, but I don't don't get in under the cover.
Well, that's certainly advisable. I just thought the cover helped prevent evaporation, as well as keeping the temp up. Shows what I know.
it does, but it's been at least a month since topped off last.
Hope it hasn't been that long since you threw some chemicals in there, too.  ;D
Second for the chemicals!
WoW you need chemicals Dean lol
well stocked on spa chemicals. hottub is crystal clear. helps in site seeing.
LALTS
If you don't know what you look like by now....and if you're still admiring....its been too long.
cute, but I know what I look like. it's the females that join me I admire.
Don't look too close.

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2020, 02:14:17 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5