CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2020, 12:00:54 AM

Title: 1/15/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2020, 12:00:54 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 05:24:04 AM
There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 05:25:10 AM
There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 05:25:50 AM
Good morning. Got this ear infection going on. I was at the ear Dr yesterday.
Let's see what Wednesday brings.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 05:28:03 AM
There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
Good morning Dave. I have been following on YES network and as a longtime baseball fan I do find what I'm hearing disturbing.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 05:55:40 AM
There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
Good morning Dave. I have been following on YES network and as a longtime baseball fan I do find what I'm hearing disturbing.
Unfortunately, it seems like winning at any cost has always been an issue, only now the technology to do so has gotten better.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 06:48:52 AM
There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
That's how you get caught.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 06:49:15 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 06:50:29 AM
There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
That's how you get caught.
Maybe next time they shouldn't make it so loud and obvious. Just saying.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 06:50:30 AM
Good morning. Got this ear infection going on. I was at the ear Dr yesterday.
Let's see what Wednesday brings.
Sorry to hear it. Hope you'll be better soon. I'LL SPEAK UP IF IT HELPS?
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 07:11:59 AM
Good morning. Got this ear infection going on. I was at the ear Dr yesterday.
Let's see what Wednesday brings.
Sorry to hear it. Hope you'll be better soon. I'LL SPEAK UP IF IT HELPS?
Thank you and good morning.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 07:12:35 AM
Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 07:14:35 AM
Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...
Come on, that doesn't sound like you at ALL.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2020, 08:02:53 AM
it's Golf Day! 🏌

https://citrusspringsgolfcourse.com/
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 08:17:38 AM
Enjoy your golf day Dean.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 08:18:26 AM
Morning cigar.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200115/1570f91a77097afe712e184ac0837427.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 08:29:31 AM
it's Golf Day! 🏌

https://citrusspringsgolfcourse.com/
Fore!
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2020, 09:16:13 AM
Good morning. Got this ear infection going on. I was at the ear Dr yesterday.
Let's see what Wednesday brings.
ear infections are right up there with tooth aches. hope it clears up soon.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2020, 09:18:23 AM
good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.
breakfast done, water therapy done, clubs loaded, Oliva O maduro lit, and coffee poured.
life is good.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 09:20:11 AM
Good morning. Got this ear infection going on. I was at the ear Dr yesterday.
Let's see what Wednesday brings.
ear infections are right up there with tooth aches. hope it clears up soon.
Thanks Dean. They are no fun. I have had ear infection since I was a kid. I have a tube in my right ear at my age
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 09:23:14 AM
it's Golf Day!

https://citrusspringsgolfcourse.com/
Hi Dean. Does that mean you're feeling better?
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 09:23:56 AM
Morning cigar.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200115/1570f91a77097afe712e184ac0837427.jpg)
That looks very nice. I need to sneak a cigar in today.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 09:23:59 AM
Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...
Come on, that doesn't sound like you at ALL.
It was a typo...he meant loud and obnoxious.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 09:25:28 AM
Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...
Come on, that doesn't sound like you at ALL.
It was a typo...he meant loud and obnoxious.
Watch out for FormerlyNJDave, he's coming in hot today!
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 09:25:32 AM
There are no secretes in baseball, eventually everyone finds out. Goodbye Cora. I won't miss you.
Sounds like they had quite the intricate process down there.
Gotta be like us and just KISS.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 09:26:39 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, Dave and Mr. Dean.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2020, 09:28:54 AM
it's Golf Day!

https://citrusspringsgolfcourse.com/
Hi Dean. Does that mean you're feeling better?
was I feeling poorly? 😂
actually I've been too busy and just worn down.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 09:29:00 AM
Jammin' today with Undercrown (not Viva) at the Sis, nothing new at the Page.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2020, 09:31:07 AM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 09:31:23 AM
Today is Wednesday, Jan. 15, the 15th day of 2020. There are 351 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Jan. 15, 2009, US Airways Capt. Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger ditched his Airbus 320 in the Hudson River after a flock of birds disabled both engines; all 155 people aboard survived.

On this date:
In 1559, England’s Queen Elizabeth I was crowned in Westminster Abbey.
In 1865, as the Civil War neared its end, Union forces captured Fort Fisher near Wilmington, North Carolina, depriving the Confederates of their last major seaport.

In 1892, the original rules of basketball, devised by James Naismith, were published for the first time in Springfield, Massachusetts, where the game originated.
In 1919, in Boston, a tank containing an estimated 2.3 million gallons of molasses burst, sending the dark syrup coursing through the city’s North End, killing 21 people.
In 1929, civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. was born in Atlanta.
In 1943, work was completed on the Pentagon, the headquarters of the U.S. Department of War (now Defense).

In 1967, the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League defeated the Kansas City Chiefs of the American Football League 35-10 in the first AFL-NFL World Championship Game, retroactively known as Super Bowl I.
In 1973, President Richard M. Nixon announced the suspension of all U.S. offensive action in North Vietnam, citing progress in peace negotiations.
In 1976, Sara Jane Moore was sentenced to life in prison for her attempt on the life of President Gerald R. Ford in San Francisco. (Moore was released on the last day of 2007.)

In 1987, entertainer Ray Bolger, perhaps best known for playing the Scarecrow in the 1939 MGM musical “The Wizard of Oz,” died in Los Angeles at age 83.
In 1993, a historic disarmament ceremony ended in Paris with the last of 125 countries signing a treaty banning chemical weapons.
In 2014, a highly critical and bipartisan Senate report declared that the deadly Sept. 2012 assault on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, could have been prevented; the report spread blame among the State Department, the military and U.S. intelligence.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2020, 09:31:39 AM
Morning Rick, Tony, Dave and Mr. Dean.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 09:32:05 AM
Ten years ago: United Nations humanitarian chief John Holmes appealed for more than $560 million to help 3 million victims of the earthquake in Haiti, calling it “a huge and a horrifying catastrophe.” Washington Wizards star Gilbert Arenas pleaded guilty to carrying a pistol without a license in the District of Columbia, a felony. (Arenas was later sentenced to a month in a halfway house and suspended until the end of the season by the NBA.)

Five years ago: In its first lethal injection since a botched one the previous spring, Oklahoma executed a convicted killer with a three-drug method. Police in Belgium conducted raids across the country, killing two suspected Islamist militants. Pope Francis arrived in the Philippines, Asia’s most populous Catholic nation, where ecstatic crowds awaited the first papal visit in 20 years.

One year ago: Musical comedy star Carol Channing — best known to Broadway audiences for her role in “Hello, Dolly!” — died in California at the age of 97. New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand entered the growing field of 2020 Democratic presidential contenders, telling “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” on CBS that she was launching an exploratory committee. Extremists launched an attack on a luxury hotel complex in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi; the attack took the lives of 20 civilians, one police officer and five attackers from the group al-Shabab, based in neighboring Somalia. At a Senate confirmation hearing, President Donald Trump’s nominee to be attorney general, William Barr, said he believed that Russia had tried to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, and that the special counsel investigation was not a witch hunt.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 09:34:35 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actress Margaret O’Brien is 82.
Actress Andrea Martin is 73.
College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Randy White is 67.
Actor-director Mario Van Peebles is 63
Rock musician Adam Jones (Tool) is 55.
Actor James Nesbitt is 55.
Actor Chad Lowe is 52.
Alt-country singer Will Oldham (aka Bonnie Prince Billy) is 50.
Actress Regina King is 49.
Actor Eddie Cahill is 42.
NFL quarterback Drew Brees is 41.
Rapper/reggaeton artist Pitbull is 39.
Actor Victor Rasuk is 35.
Actress Jessy Schram is 34.
Electronic dance musician Skrillex is 32.
Actress/singer Dove Cameron is 24.
Singer-songwriter Grace VanderWaal (TV: “America’s Got Talent”) is 16.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 09:35:09 AM
Thought for Today: “A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan.” [–] Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 09:50:48 AM
Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...
Come on, that doesn't sound like you at ALL.
It was a typo...he meant loud and obnoxious.
Ouch.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 10:41:35 AM
Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...
Come on, that doesn't sound like you at ALL.
It was a typo...he meant loud and obnoxious.
Haha
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 10:45:18 AM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 10:50:44 AM
Maybe I'm too loud and obvious...
Come on, that doesn't sound like you at ALL.
It was a typo...he meant loud and obnoxious.
Haha
I don't get the joke...
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on January 15, 2020, 10:50:54 AM
off to the links.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2020, 10:52:30 AM
Thought for Today: “A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan.” [–] Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
We're fk'd.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2020, 10:55:31 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, Rick, and DufferDean.  Alternating snow and sun out here in Leftyville yesterday, but just wind and rain in the forecast today.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2020, 10:57:22 AM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 11:03:29 AM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
I've often wanted to try a little rum-infusing of my own. Take some connies and set them in a humi with some rum for moisture, see what comes of it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2020, 11:11:52 AM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
I've often wanted to try a little rum-infusing of my own. Take some connies and set them in a humi with some rum for moisture, see what comes of it.
What's the problem, you get started and end up drinking all the rum instead?
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 11:13:53 AM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
I've often wanted to try a little rum-infusing of my own. Take some connies and set them in a humi with some rum for moisture, see what comes of it.
What's the problem, you get started and end up drinking all the rum instead?
That's certainly one of my problems. Lol

But in reality, the current problem is not having a seasoned humidor that's available. Once I get the new wineador, I'll be able to empty one of the others, and I might give it a whirl then.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 11:15:10 AM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
Actually sounds like an interesting cigar. Now I want one.

Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 11:47:39 AM
Morning Daves, Tony, Rick, and DufferDean.  Alternating snow and sun out here in Leftyville yesterday, but just wind and rain in the forecast today.
Good morning Mr Bean. Last nice day then winter returns. Can't complain.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2020, 11:51:38 AM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
Actually sounds like an interesting cigar. Now I want one.

Good morning, Mark.
In the meantime you could hit the CI Legends Drew Estate Copper Label currently up on the jam.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 12:49:11 PM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
Actually sounds like an interesting cigar. Now I want one.

Good morning, Mark.
In the meantime you could hit the CI Legends Drew Estate Copper Label currently up on the jam.
Or you could pick up the many options available in pipe tobacco. They have been infusing tobacco and liquor since pirates roamed the seas.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 12:56:07 PM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
Actually sounds like an interesting cigar. Now I want one.

Good morning, Mark.
In the meantime you could hit the CI Legends Drew Estate Copper Label currently up on the jam.
Or you could pick up the many options available in pipe tobacco. They have been infusing tobacco and liquor since pirates roamed the seas.
Cornell and Diehl has some good one. Speakeasy is one that comes to mind. Anything called navy blend has liquor as a top note. Some are actually complimentary and not overwhelming.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 01:03:44 PM
for those that give a shit.
Here’s The Cigar The 2020 Championship LSU Tigers Smoked to Celebrate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gclaywhittaker/2020/01/14/heres-the-cigar-the-2020-championship-lsu-tigers-smoked-to-celebrate/amp/
The mailman's son, nice!
Indeed.  Rum barrel aged tobacco, a little infusion for the younguns taste.
Actually sounds like an interesting cigar. Now I want one.

Good morning, Mark.
In the meantime you could hit the CI Legends Drew Estate Copper Label currently up on the jam.
I've heard those were decent. Can't recall if I've ever smoked one myself.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 01:06:02 PM

[...]

That's interesting. I have some Navy Flake by ?? (I'll have to get back to you on that). Does the same apply?
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 01:14:40 PM

[...]

A quick Google search shows 2 companies that make something called Navy Flake, Macbaren and Peter Stokkebye. The first is infused with rum, the second is not.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 01:20:36 PM

[...]

It was actually Samuel Gawith's Navy Flake but it turns out I don't own any of it.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 01:26:30 PM

[...]

Some are not always listed in the ingredients. It's usually those in the know. Many blenders use liquor in their tobacco. Jeremy Reeves has discussed this in extent. If your interested I could look later for some form of reference. It enhances the flavor of the tobacco and not always meant to be the primary taste.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 01:37:11 PM
Mail call - Cain Daytonas, with freebies.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200115/b849b4e69c9b96b42945f857d53163c3.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 01:38:19 PM

[...]

Shows what both of us know, I guess.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 01:47:20 PM
Mail call - Cain Daytonas, with freebies.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200115/b849b4e69c9b96b42945f857d53163c3.jpg)
Are you going to hang that sign up out front?
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 01:48:05 PM
Mail call - Cain Daytonas, with freebies.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200115/b849b4e69c9b96b42945f857d53163c3.jpg)
Are you going to hang that sign up out front?
Thinking of getting a string and hanging it around my neck, almost like a sandwich board.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 01:48:23 PM

[...]

Apparently Google doesn't know shit about pipe tobacco either.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 01:55:36 PM

[...]

Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 15, 2020, 02:12:16 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 02:30:41 PM
Hazzuh!
I'm ready to hazzuh myself. It's about 50° and sunny out. I'm gonna try to get out at a reasonable time and smoke a cigar before meeting with a friend for dinner.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 02:51:28 PM
Had to put shorts on...70 here!
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2020, 02:52:16 PM
Thought for Today: “A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan.” [–] Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968).
We're fk'd.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2020, 03:09:16 PM
Had to put shorts on...70 here!
Thank you for the photo of the cigar only.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 03:09:24 PM
Had to put shorts on...70 here!
You're making retirement look like fun.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2020, 04:59:39 PM
Hazzuh!
I'm ready to hazzuh myself. It's about 50° and sunny out. I'm gonna try to get out at a reasonable time and smoke a cigar before meeting with a friend for dinner.
Went with an old Tatuaje El Triunfador lancero and I have zero regrets in my decision.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200115/e8c23996870ccf42a91f176cb942bc19.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 05:36:56 PM
Had to put shorts on...70 here!
Thank you for the photo of the cigar only.
...and the fancy toilet.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 05:39:18 PM
I would like to hear how that tat finished.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 05:46:26 PM
@A Friend of Charlie

https://youtu.be/4oSkGu8rQP4
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: bluecollar on January 15, 2020, 08:10:54 PM
I killed the banter, sorry.
Title: Re: 1/15/2020
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2020, 11:30:16 PM
I killed the banter, sorry.
Naw, it slipped into a coma all on its own.