Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Time for a double sheesh.
+1
Morning LSU.

I slept in a little this morning.
Your on vacation so you get a pass.
Almost time to head back home and seems like we just got here.  Leaving Monday morning.
Breaking up the drive back into three days or two?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
I need my morning coffee but stupid hospital coffee machine is out of decaf.

Time for a double sheesh.
+1
Morning LSU.

I slept in a little this morning.
Your on vacation so you get a pass.
Almost time to head back home and seems like we just got here.  Leaving Monday morning.
Breaking up the drive back into three days or two?
3 days about the same as coming over.  Birmingham, Shreveport then home.

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
I need my morning coffee but stupid hospital coffee machine is out of decaf.
Bad start for you there!  Is your mother improving any?

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
Short Story is always a good start. got a box for Christmas, along with SOA's, and bundle of EPC 2nd coronas.
70° with dense fog, 100% humidity here. like breathing through a wet cloth.

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
I need my morning coffee but stupid hospital coffee machine is out of decaf.
hope you mom is doing better Chip. prayers still going.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
I need my morning coffee but stupid hospital coffee machine is out of decaf.
Bad start for you there!  Is your mother improving any?
Worn out from being poked and prodded on every hour or so.

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
Short Story is always a good start. got a box for Christmas, along with SOA's, and bundle of EPC 2nd coronas.
70° with dense fog, 100% humidity here. like breathing through a wet cloth.
Been that same way here all week.

Nice cigar Christmas you had there!  I got a box of RyJ Romeo's, certainly not worth what they probably paid for them but smokable and much appreciated.

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
I need my morning coffee but stupid hospital coffee machine is out of decaf.
Bad start for you there!  Is your mother improving any?
Worn out from being poked and prodded on every hour or so.
Hospitals will definitely wear you out with those activities.  Our thought and prayers are sure with her.

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
I need my morning coffee but stupid hospital coffee machine is out of decaf.
Bad start for you there!  Is your mother improving any?
Worn out from being poked and prodded on every hour or so.
Sorry to hear Chip.  Prayers and good thoughts!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip and Dave. Short Story and coffee a brewing.
Morning Dean, nice cigar choice for you this morning.  Coffee brewed here and fixing to pour he 2nd cup.  65 degrees and 85% humidity.
I need my morning coffee but stupid hospital coffee machine is out of decaf.
Bad start for you there!  Is your mother improving any?
Worn out from being poked and prodded on every hour or so.
Sorry to hear Chip.  Prayers and good thoughts!
Good morning Dave and thanks.

Morning Travellin Dave

Morning Chip, Dave and CigarsaPlentyDean.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6