Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 11:52:09 AM »

Wordle 1,013 3/6

🟩🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Looks like you made the same wrong guess for #2 that I did.

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2024, 11:52:21 AM »

Brought the wife's car in for service and it looks like that's gonna run me $700+. Synthetic oil change plus new brakes in the back. Sheesh.
I feel your pain.

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2024, 12:23:25 PM »

Wordle 1,013 3/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Looks like you made the same wrong guess for #2 that I did.
Likely. Probably a psychological explanation.

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2024, 12:24:17 PM »

Strands #25
“Off the shelf”

🟡
I always try to find the spangram first, but couldn't see this one until late in the game.

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2024, 01:00:34 PM »

Strands #25
“Off the shelf”

🟡
I always try to find the spangram first, but couldn't see this one until late in the game.
I can see why, I've yet to find a relevant word.

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2024, 01:01:20 PM »

Wordle 1,013 3/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Looks like you made the same wrong guess for #2 that I did.
Likely. Probably a psychological explanation.
CNS, almost certainly.

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2024, 01:01:22 PM »

Wordle 1,013 3/6*

🟩⬛🟨⬛🟨
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2024, 01:14:02 PM »

Strands #25
“Off the shelf”

🟡
I always try to find the spangram first, but couldn't see this one until late in the game.
I can see why, I've yet to find a relevant word.
Don't overthink the clue.

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2024, 01:25:42 PM »

Strands #25
“Off the shelf”

🟡
I always try to find the spangram first, but couldn't see this one until late in the game.
I can see why, I've yet to find a relevant word.
Don't overthink the clue.
My strategy is to find ANY words. Even if I don't use the hints, I want to know that they're there. And when I get frustrated enough, I will use those damn hints and not apologize for it.

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2024, 01:51:47 PM »

Strands #25
“Off the shelf”

🟡
I always try to find the spangram first, but couldn't see this one until late in the game.
I can see why, I've yet to find a relevant word.
Don't overthink the clue.
My strategy is to find ANY words. Even if I don't use the hints, I want to know that they're there. And when I get frustrated enough, I will use those damn hints and not apologize for it.
Same, I just find whatever I can until I hit upon an actual piece of the puzzle. That usually helps clear out where they're going with the theme.

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2024, 01:52:27 PM »

Strands #25
“Off the shelf”

🟡
I always try to find the spangram first, but couldn't see this one until late in the game.
I can see why, I've yet to find a relevant word.
Don't overthink the clue.
My strategy is to find ANY words. Even if I don't use the hints, I want to know that they're there. And when I get frustrated enough, I will use those damn hints and not apologize for it.
Same, I just find whatever I can until I hit upon an actual piece of the puzzle. That usually helps clear out where they're going with the theme.
But it's Thursday, which means most of my day has been accompanied by golf on ESPN+, so I've only looked at the puzzle a couple of times.

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2024, 02:16:42 PM »

Time to wrap it up and see about some bathing suits. Hazzuh!

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2024, 02:17:16 PM »

Time to wrap it up and see about some bathing suits. Hazzuh!
Oh, and much to my surprise, the oldest actually did get her braces off today. So she's loving life right now.

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2024, 02:53:34 PM »

I got extremely lucky with the last two. In fact, I was at my wit's end and put together a category for Purple which was non-existent.

Connections
Puzzle #291
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟦🟦🟦🟦

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2024, 02:54:33 PM »

Time to wrap it up and see about some bathing suits. Hazzuh!
Oh, and much to my surprise, the oldest actually did get her braces off today. So she's loving life right now.
Congrats to her!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5