Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2023, 09:36:14 AM »

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2023, 09:36:35 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony. just doing some last minute preparations for the storm.
fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 yesterday morning telling me about the mandatory evacuation. I expect they'll be back again today. expecting a CAT 3 with 5'-9' storm surge.
got food, drinks/water, hot tub was cleaned and scrubbed yesterday and filled with fresh water to use for flushing toilets and bathing if need be.
guns are cleaned and ready. got an extra bottle of propane for the grill.
only thing I need is a few cigars and I'll hit the ABC store for a few sticks.
Well Dean, if you ever need to get out, South Carolina is just up 85.

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2023, 09:41:01 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony. just doing some last minute preparations for the storm.
fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 yesterday morning telling me about the mandatory evacuation. I expect they'll be back again today. expecting a CAT 3 with 5'-9' storm surge.
got food, drinks/water, hot tub was cleaned and scrubbed yesterday and filled with fresh water to use for flushing toilets and bathing if need be.
guns are cleaned and ready. got an extra bottle of propane for the grill.
only thing I need is a few cigars and I'll hit the ABC store for a few sticks.
Well Dean, if you ever need to get out, South Carolina is just up 85.
thank you, but that's north into the storm. worst case I take a drive inland.

« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2023, 09:41:11 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony. just doing some last minute preparations for the storm.
fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 yesterday morning telling me about the mandatory evacuation. I expect they'll be back again today. expecting a CAT 3 with 5'-9' storm surge.
got food, drinks/water, hot tub was cleaned and scrubbed yesterday and filled with fresh water to use for flushing toilets and bathing if need be.
guns are cleaned and ready. got an extra bottle of propane for the grill.
only thing I need is a few cigars and I'll hit the ABC store for a few sticks.
Well Dean, if you ever need to get out, South Carolina is just up 85.
Didn't you hear em? He's only leaving in a body bag.

« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2023, 09:41:59 AM »

Crowned Heads Four Kicks Corona Gorda
(5.6"x46)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $8.95 per cigar

In Stock
3.5 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$7.00
per cigar
$34.99 total price
SAVE 22%

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2023, 09:43:37 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony. just doing some last minute preparations for the storm.
fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 yesterday morning telling me about the mandatory evacuation. I expect they'll be back again today. expecting a CAT 3 with 5'-9' storm surge.
got food, drinks/water, hot tub was cleaned and scrubbed yesterday and filled with fresh water to use for flushing toilets and bathing if need be.
guns are cleaned and ready. got an extra bottle of propane for the grill.
only thing I need is a few cigars and I'll hit the ABC store for a few sticks.
Well Dean, if you ever need to get out, South Carolina is just up 85.
thank you, but that's north into the storm. worst case I take a drive inland.
I'm 5 hours inland!    Midway between Atlanta and Charlotte.  Storm is staying on the coast Charlestons/Myrtle Beach.

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2023, 09:44:25 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony. just doing some last minute preparations for the storm.
fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 yesterday morning telling me about the mandatory evacuation. I expect they'll be back again today. expecting a CAT 3 with 5'-9' storm surge.
got food, drinks/water, hot tub was cleaned and scrubbed yesterday and filled with fresh water to use for flushing toilets and bathing if need be.
guns are cleaned and ready. got an extra bottle of propane for the grill.
only thing I need is a few cigars and I'll hit the ABC store for a few sticks.
Well Dean, if you ever need to get out, South Carolina is just up 85.
Didn't you hear em? He's only leaving in a body bag.
Yea, but I got cigars.

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2023, 09:45:46 AM »

Page 3!

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2023, 09:47:39 AM »

No Idalia here...

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2023, 09:49:45 AM »

where does one run and hide? 🤔

« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2023, 09:50:20 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony. just doing some last minute preparations for the storm.
fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 yesterday morning telling me about the mandatory evacuation. I expect they'll be back again today. expecting a CAT 3 with 5'-9' storm surge.
got food, drinks/water, hot tub was cleaned and scrubbed yesterday and filled with fresh water to use for flushing toilets and bathing if need be.
guns are cleaned and ready. got an extra bottle of propane for the grill.
only thing I need is a few cigars and I'll hit the ABC store for a few sticks.
Well Dean, if you ever need to get out, South Carolina is just up 85.
Didn't you hear em? He's only leaving in a body bag.
Yea, but I got cigars.
Probably a few widows in the development, too.

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2023, 09:51:57 AM »

where does one run and hide? 🤔
Does seem to have most of the area covered.

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2023, 09:56:01 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony. just doing some last minute preparations for the storm.
fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 yesterday morning telling me about the mandatory evacuation. I expect they'll be back again today. expecting a CAT 3 with 5'-9' storm surge.
got food, drinks/water, hot tub was cleaned and scrubbed yesterday and filled with fresh water to use for flushing toilets and bathing if need be.
guns are cleaned and ready. got an extra bottle of propane for the grill.
only thing I need is a few cigars and I'll hit the ABC store for a few sticks.
Well Dean, if you ever need to get out, South Carolina is just up 85.
Didn't you hear em? He's only leaving in a body bag.
Yea, but I got cigars.
You make a compelling argument. I'd join you in a flash.

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2023, 09:58:07 AM »

Producer and signwriter Bob Feldman, who was behind some of the biggest hits of the 1960s, has died. He was 83.

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2023, 09:59:36 AM »

good morning Dave and Tony. just doing some last minute preparations for the storm.
fire department was banging on my door at 8:30 yesterday morning telling me about the mandatory evacuation. I expect they'll be back again today. expecting a CAT 3 with 5'-9' storm surge.
got food, drinks/water, hot tub was cleaned and scrubbed yesterday and filled with fresh water to use for flushing toilets and bathing if need be.
guns are cleaned and ready. got an extra bottle of propane for the grill.
only thing I need is a few cigars and I'll hit the ABC store for a few sticks.
Well Dean, if you ever need to get out, South Carolina is just up 85.
Didn't you hear em? He's only leaving in a body bag.
Yea, but I got cigars.
Probably a few widows in the development, too.
Yup....and most have money.... ???
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6