Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2021, 10:34:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Vaccination day.
Woohoo! I hope it treats you well. Give yourself time to veg because my understanding is that if you are active after receiving the shot, you may experience adverse effects. Moreso for the 2nd one.
What is this 'active' to which you refer?
Don't go to the gym. If you could literally lay low for 12+ hours after receiving the shot, you will be better served. That's nothing I've heard, just a personal observation.

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2021, 10:37:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Vaccination day.
Woohoo! I hope it treats you well. Give yourself time to veg because my understanding is that if you are active after receiving the shot, you may experience adverse effects. Moreso for the 2nd one.
What is this 'active' to which you refer?
Don't go to the gym. If you could literally lay low for 12+ hours after receiving the shot, you will be better served. That's nothing I've heard, just a personal observation.
Got it.  Stay away from the gym.  I can do that.  I'm real good at that.  ;-)

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2021, 10:47:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Vaccination day.
Woohoo! I hope it treats you well. Give yourself time to veg because my understanding is that if you are active after receiving the shot, you may experience adverse effects. Moreso for the 2nd one.
What is this 'active' to which you refer?
Don't go to the gym. If you could literally lay low for 12+ hours after receiving the shot, you will be better served. That's nothing I've heard, just a personal observation.
Got it.  Stay away from the gym.  I can do that.  I'm real good at that.  ;-)
I'm not one to brag but I'm pretty sure I've mastered that.

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2021, 10:49:43 AM »

Not that I think it would help the post count today but I'm kind of surprised there's no jam going on.

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2021, 11:24:38 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Vaccination day.
Woohoo! I hope it treats you well. Give yourself time to veg because my understanding is that if you are active after receiving the shot, you may experience adverse effects. Moreso for the 2nd one.
What is this 'active' to which you refer?
LALTS

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2021, 11:34:33 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Vaccination day.
Woohoo! I hope it treats you well. Give yourself time to veg because my understanding is that if you are active after receiving the shot, you may experience adverse effects. Moreso for the 2nd one.
What is this 'active' to which you refer?
Don't go to the gym. If you could literally lay low for 12+ hours after receiving the shot, you will be better served. That's nothing I've heard, just a personal observation.
Got it.  Stay away from the gym.  I can do that.  I'm real good at that.  ;-)
I'm not one to brag but I'm pretty sure I've mastered that.
Lessee...the last time I worked out in a gym was...what? 1996?  Can't remember being in a gym since, other than to watch a local high-school basketball game.

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2021, 11:38:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Vaccination day.
Woohoo! I hope it treats you well. Give yourself time to veg because my understanding is that if you are active after receiving the shot, you may experience adverse effects. Moreso for the 2nd one.
What is this 'active' to which you refer?
Don't go to the gym. If you could literally lay low for 12+ hours after receiving the shot, you will be better served. That's nothing I've heard, just a personal observation.
Got it.  Stay away from the gym.  I can do that.  I'm real good at that.  ;-)
I'm not one to brag but I'm pretty sure I've mastered that.
Lessee...the last time I worked out in a gym was...what? 1996?  Can't remember being in a gym since, other than to watch a local high-school basketball game.
Sounds like you've got a good streak going.

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2021, 12:15:46 PM »

Morning, muchachos.  Vaccination day.
Woohoo! I hope it treats you well. Give yourself time to veg because my understanding is that if you are active after receiving the shot, you may experience adverse effects. Moreso for the 2nd one.
What is this 'active' to which you refer?
Don't go to the gym. If you could literally lay low for 12+ hours after receiving the shot, you will be better served. That's nothing I've heard, just a personal observation.
Got it.  Stay away from the gym.  I can do that.  I'm real good at that.  ;-)
I'm not one to brag but I'm pretty sure I've mastered that.
Lessee...the last time I worked out in a gym was...what? 1996?  Can't remember being in a gym since, other than to watch a local high-school basketball game.
Sounds like you've got a good streak going.
That's the kind of streak that puts one at the top of the vaccine eligibility list.

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2021, 01:12:25 PM »

[...]
My doctor says I'm healthy as a horse. Then he said I should seek work at a glue factory.  Not sure what that means.

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2021, 02:03:23 PM »

[...]
I hope the glue factory has unionized!

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2021, 02:19:51 PM »

That'll just about do it for me. Hazzuh!

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2021, 04:36:54 PM »

I'm waiting for my turn now but I got confirmation it will be the Moderna.

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2021, 05:13:11 PM »

I'm half vaccinated! The other half is still an aashole.

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2021, 06:23:48 PM »

I'm half vaccinated! The other half is still an aashole.
Bazinga!

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2021, 07:20:38 PM »

I'm half vaccinated! The other half is still an aashole.
I'm half vaccinated.  So now I'm all asshole.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3