Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
11/12/2020
« on: November 12, 2020, 12:03:36 AM »

all good here. Eta stayed about 60 miles out and made landfall up by Cedar Key.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?

all good here. Eta stayed about 60 miles out and made landfall up by Cedar Key.
Glad to hear it. Good morning, Dean.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
Good morning, LTG.

all good here. Eta stayed about 60 miles out and made landfall up by Cedar Key.
Glad to hear it. Good morning, Dean.
good morning Tony.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.
Either way, I'll have the iPad set up next to my monitor so I can watch the coverage while I work.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.
Either way, I'll have the iPad set up next to my monitor so I can watch the coverage while I work.
I have a 50" TV nearby that I will turn on in the background. Something besides political talk will be very welcomed.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.
Either way, I'll have the iPad set up next to my monitor so I can watch the coverage while I work.
I have a 50" TV nearby that I will turn on in the background. Something besides political talk will be very welcomed.
Good man. Though, you do know you can turn the tv to something other than news at any time, right? ;)

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.
Either way, I'll have the iPad set up next to my monitor so I can watch the coverage while I work.
I have a 50" TV nearby that I will turn on in the background. Something besides political talk will be very welcomed.
Good man. Though, you do know you can turn the tv to something other than news at any time, right? ;)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.
Either way, I'll have the iPad set up next to my monitor so I can watch the coverage while I work.
I have a 50" TV nearby that I will turn on in the background. Something besides political talk will be very welcomed.
Good man. Though, you do know you can turn the tv to something other than news at any time, right? ;)
Of course, but then it becomes a huge distraction. It's usually off.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.
Either way, I'll have the iPad set up next to my monitor so I can watch the coverage while I work.
Just got the coverage up for a couple minutes and they've already blown the horn. Sheesh.

It's a little later than usual, but happy Masters Thursday!
morning Dave.
did I here there was a weather delay at the Masters Open today?
old news. guess that was for yesterday.
Either way, I'll have the iPad set up next to my monitor so I can watch the coverage while I work.
Just got the coverage up for a couple minutes and they've already blown the horn. Sheesh.
f*ck.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8