Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2017, 06:20:16 PM »

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2017, 06:23:12 PM »

Hey Tex,TD,and 3B, enjoy the retirement herf.  And Dean in spirit.
Would have loved to have a big SXSW herf. It wasn't in the cards for me this year. Happy for you all. Enjoy and take lots of pictures. Congrats on the upcoming retirement, Tex.

« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2017, 07:54:58 PM »

Hey Tex,TD,and 3B, enjoy the retirement herf.  And Dean in spirit.
Would have loved to have a big SXSW herf. It wasn't in the cards for me this year. Happy for you all. Enjoy and take lots of pictures. Congrats on the upcoming retirement, Tex.
Would like to have been part of it myself.  Happy retirement Dave.

« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2017, 10:39:10 PM »

had a good day, until I ended up in the ER at 7:30 from a bee sting. within and hour my eyes, throat, and tongue were swollen and I had difficulty breathing. would much rather been Banter Herfing with TexDave. home now. I need rest. no heat working for a few days.

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2017, 10:43:16 PM »

had a good day, until I ended up in the ER at 7:30 from a bee sting. within and hour my eyes, throat, and tongue were swollen and I had difficulty breathing. would much rather been Banter Herfing with TexDave. home now. I need rest. no heat working for a few days.
Nothing like a little anaphylactic shock to make your day.  They kept me overnight but mine was a reaction to a new prescription.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]