Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
6/24/2017
« on: June 24, 2017, 12:00:12 AM »

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 06:50:59 AM »

Morning Slackers

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 07:21:21 AM »

They caught the deadbeat abusive boyfriend of the lady's daughter that we got the order of protection.

SUBMITTED BY:  FERGUSON, ROBERT  0505)  (AR17-24334)  (17-85663)
DID UNLAWFULLY HAVE IN HIS ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE POSSESSION A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, TO WIT:  1 GRAM OF METHAMPHETAMINE, IN VIOLATION OF FLORIDA STATE STATUTE 893.13(6)(A); AND

DID UNLAWFULLY HAVE IN HIS ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE POSSESSION WITH THE INTENT TO USE, OR DID UNLAWFULLY USE, AN OBJECT INTENDED OR DESIGNED FOR USE IN STORING, CONCEALING OR INJECTING, INGESTING, INHALING OR OTHERWISE INTRODUCING INTO THE HUMAN BODY, A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, TO WIT:  A USED SYRINGE WITH RESIDUE, IN VIOLATION OF FLORIDA STATE STATUTES 893.147(1).

ON 062317, WHILE WORKING AN OFF DUTY DETAIL IN THE COMMUNITY OF MEADOWCREST, I MADE A CONSENSUAL ENCOUNTER WITH THE DEFENDANT MR TERRY PROCTOR, AND A FEMALE, MS CHRISTINA MILLS.  MR PROCTOR ADVISED THAT HE WAS IN THE AREA ADMIRING THE SUNRISE, AT WHICH TIME I ASKED TO SEE HIS DRIVER'S LICENSE, WHICH HE PROVIDED ME.

UPON RUNNING THE SUBJECT’S DRIVER'S LICENSE THROUGH NCIC/FCIC, IT WAS REVEALED THAT HE HAD AN OUTSTANDING WARRANT FOR DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED.  THE DEFENDANT WAS PLACED UNDER ARREST, HANDCUFFED (DOUBLE LOCKED) BEHIND HIS BACK.

SITTING NEXT TO THE DEFENDANT WAS A BLACK BOOK BAG, WHICH THE DEFENDANT ADVISED HE HAD JUST RECENTLY FOUND AND WAS CARRYING IT.  THE DEFENDANT WAS ESCORTED TO MY PATROL VEHICLE, WHERE HE WAS SECURED.  I THEN READ HIS MIRANDA RIGHTS FROM AN AGENCY ISSUED PREPRINTED CARD, WHICH HE STATED HE DID NOT INITIALLY UNDERSTAND.  I THEN WENT THROUGH THEM AGAIN, STOPPING AFTER EACH SECTION, EXPLAINING WHAT EACH SECTION MEANT, AFTER WHICH HE STATED HE NOW UNDERSTOOD HIS RIGHTS AND AGREED TO SPEAK WITH ME.

MR PROCTOR STATED NOW THAT THE BOOK BAG WAS GIVEN TO HIM BY A SUBJECT NAMED, MR DAVID CURRY.  INSIDE THE BOOK BAG THERE WOULD BE A TIN CAN WHICH CONTAINED A SYRINGE AND A FAKE SUBSTANCE, WHICH MR CURRY TOLD THE DEFENDANT TO SELL TO SOMEONE AND TO TELL THEM IT WAS METHAMPHETAMINE.

I THEN SEARCHED THE BOOK BAG, WHICH REVEALED A RED ALTOIDS CAN.  INSIDE THE ALTOIDS CAN WAS A USED SYRINGE, ALONG WITH TWO SMALL ZIPLOC BAGGIES CONTAINING A CRYSTAL LIKE SUBSTANCE CONSISTENT WITH METHAMPHETAMINE.  THE SUBSTANCE WAS TESTED USING AN AGENCY ISSUED FIELD TEST KIT, WHICH YIELDED A POSITIVE RESULT FOR THE PRESENCE OF METHAMPHETAMINE.  ALSO LOCATED IN THE BOOK BAG WAS A FILE FOLDER CONTAINING NUMEROUS PAPERS BELONGING TO MR PROCTOR, ALONG WITH A CITATION ISSUED TO MR PROCTOR.

THE DEFENDANT WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE CITRUS COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY WHERE HE WAS CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WHERE HIS BOND WAS SET AT $2,000.00 AND ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, WHERE BOND WAS SET AT $1,000.00, FOR A TOTAL BOND OF $3,000.00 PER THE BOND SCHEDULE.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 07:22:18 AM »

Sorry Dave, but I can't make the party.
Good morning.

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 07:26:03 AM »

Sorry Dave, but I can't make the party.
Good morning.
Morning Dean, you can join us in spirit!

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 07:29:58 AM »

They caught the deadbeat abusive boyfriend of the lady's daughter that we got the order of protection?

THE DEFENDANT WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE CITRUS COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY WHERE HE WAS CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WHERE HIS BOND WAS SET AT $2,000.00 AND ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, WHERE BOND WAS SET AT $1,000.00, FOR A TOTAL BOND OF $3,000.00 PER THE BOND SCHEDULE.
$3000 bond, pretty much a nothing burger there.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 07:35:52 AM »

They caught the deadbeat abusive boyfriend of the lady's daughter that we got the order of protection?

THE DEFENDANT WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE CITRUS COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY WHERE HE WAS CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WHERE HIS BOND WAS SET AT $2,000.00 AND ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, WHERE BOND WAS SET AT $1,000.00, FOR A TOTAL BOND OF $3,000.00 PER THE BOND SCHEDULE.
$3000 bond, pretty much a nothing burger there.
and never hit him with the pending domestic violence or violating the order of protection.

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 07:38:02 AM »

They caught the deadbeat abusive boyfriend of the lady's daughter that we got the order of protection?

THE DEFENDANT WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE CITRUS COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY WHERE HE WAS CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WHERE HIS BOND WAS SET AT $2,000.00 AND ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, WHERE BOND WAS SET AT $1,000.00, FOR A TOTAL BOND OF $3,000.00 PER THE BOND SCHEDULE.
$3000 bond, pretty much a nothing burger there.
He's homeless living in the woods, his dad is in the hospital dying so if bond was a dollar he couldn't come up with it.

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 07:38:35 AM »

Sorry Dave, but I can't make the party.
Good morning.
Morning Dean, you can join us in spirit!
I most certainly will.

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 07:50:53 AM »

More normal June weather for us, high today in the upper 80's with some mid-day Thunder showers possible then only low 90's for the 5 day forecast.

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2017, 07:52:33 AM »

In the event of extreme boredom there is a Scorcher in play.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2017, 07:57:02 AM »

Cubiche toro from the daughter and coffee. Listed as a mild Cuban wannabee yard gar. Actually not a bad morning smoke.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2017, 08:01:47 AM »

Cubiche toro from the daughter and coffee. Listed as a mild Cuban wannabee yard gar. Actually not a bad morning smoke.
I tried one of my Father's Day Kentucky Bourbon Cigars last night and it was actually a mild but pretty good cigar.  Not infused just bourbon barrel aged, high quality construction,p with  perfect burn and draw.

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 08:03:45 AM »

Morning, all. Working a bit of OT from home this morning. Dean - that's some crazy shit right there.

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2017, 08:15:06 AM »

They caught the deadbeat abusive boyfriend of the lady's daughter that we got the order of protection?

THE DEFENDANT WAS TRANSPORTED TO THE CITRUS COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY WHERE HE WAS CHARGED WITH ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WHERE HIS BOND WAS SET AT $2,000.00 AND ONE COUNT OF POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, WHERE BOND WAS SET AT $1,000.00, FOR A TOTAL BOND OF $3,000.00 PER THE BOND SCHEDULE.
$3000 bond, pretty much a nothing burger there.
Really, doesn't seem like anything more than an inconvenience.  Won't keep him out of circulation for long.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6