Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

  • Administrator
6/22/2016
« on: June 22, 2016, 12:00:03 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 12:27:00 AM »

Damn Tex. That Palmetto deal on the FNS-40 came back and I bought two.

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 12:37:51 AM »

Damn Tex. That Palmetto deal on the FN-40s came back and I bought two.
I was kinda meaning cigar deals but OK.

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 12:45:34 AM »

Damn Tex. That Palmetto deal on the FN-40s came back and I bought two.
I was kinda meaning cigar deals but OK.
Cigar deals at this hour? Fuggedaboudit. Gun deals with have to do.

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 05:28:40 AM »

Morning Jamming Hump Day Slackers.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 05:42:30 AM »

College World Series Games from Last Night

TEXAS TECH 3 FLORIDA 2 F- Florida is eliminated

TCU 6 COASTAL CAROLINA 1 F

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 05:56:25 AM »

Work Time, BBL

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 06:17:48 AM »

Happy HC bundle humping day!

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 06:26:18 AM »

Championship parade downtown today. Expecting 800k+ people, and there will be no port-a-potties. Gonna be a literal shit show.

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 06:51:46 AM »

Championship parade downtown today. Expecting 800k+ people, and there will be no port-a-potties. Gonna be a literal shit show.
You can't blame Ohio, they have no idea how to handle a Championship

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 07:03:40 AM »

Championship parade downtown today. Expecting 800k+ people, and there will be no port-a-potties. Gonna be a literal shit show.
You can't blame Ohio, they have no idea how to handle a Championship
Highways in the area already starting to get backed up, rapid stations with hundreds of people. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a million people down there, as nice a day as it's gonna be. I will gladly watch from the comfort of my cubicle.

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 07:04:32 AM »

Oh, and there's a jam going on? So there's that.

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 07:21:21 AM »

Morning Fish and Golf

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 07:22:13 AM »

Championship parade downtown today. Expecting 800k+ people, and there will be no port-a-potties. Gonna be a literal shit show.
Here We have a few thousand vagrants shitting in the streets downtown every day.

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 07:23:40 AM »

Somebody needs to tell these morons the 4th of July is a national holiday and nobody will be in the courthouse to file their lawsuit.

Cigar Trade Groups Plan Lawsuit Against FDA

The Cigar Association of America (CAA), Cigar Rights of America (CRA) and International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers’ Association (IPCPR) will file a lawsuit by early next month challenging the legality of the impending regulation of cigars by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). The three groups held a joint meeting last month and leaders of the IPCPR were at a meeting held by the CRA today in Doral, Fla. Also in attendance were many cigar manufacturers. Multiple individuals in attendance told halfwheel attendees were told by CRA that a joint lawsuit will be filed by the three groups on July 4. A source told halfwheel that three organizations were still negotiating a finalized legal strategy. Even if a joint lawsuit cannot be agreed to before early July, it seems inevitable that at least one of the three would file a lawsuit individually before the first set of rules take effect on Aug. 8. Glynn Loope, executive director of CRA, declined to comment on today’s meeting. So far, two cigar companies have filed a lawsuit against FDA’s restrictions, which will require cigars to receive FDA approval, introduce new warning labels, place restrictions on free samples and require smaller changes at the retail level
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11