CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 27, 2019, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 1/27/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 27, 2019, 12:00:02 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 05:15:22 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 06:35:30 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 06:38:01 AM
Morning Sleepers!  Slept in myself this morning.

We could all be morning people if morning would just sleep in an extra 10 or 110 minutes. - Anonymous

Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 06:46:08 AM
33° and cloudy this morning, cloudy and low 50’s for the afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 07:07:04 AM
33° and cloudy this morning, cloudy and low 50’s for the afternoon.
Another snow filled day. Feeling like ground hog day.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 07:07:50 AM
Gotta get more of these.....(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190127/2075d649091969f0849ef3652112739f.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 07:32:05 AM
33° and cloudy this morning, cloudy and low 50’s for the afternoon.
Another snow filled day. Feeling like ground hog day.
That's next month.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 07:32:45 AM
Gotta get more of these.....(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190127/2075d649091969f0849ef3652112739f.jpg)
Haven't tried that one yet but I'll be looking for them.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 07:33:15 AM
Good morning,, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 07:34:13 AM
@Tony I'm not even a big Connecticut cigar smoker but these are very good.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 07:36:59 AM
@Tony I'm not even a big Connecticut cigar smoker but these are very good.
I enjoy a connie in the mix. I used to smoke the San Lotanos a bunch. Haven't had any particular one, as of late.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 07:41:59 AM
@Tony I'm not even a big Connecticut cigar smoker but these are very good.
I enjoy a connie in the mix. I used to smoke the San Lotanos a bunch. Haven't had any particular one, as of late.
Im glad I'm revisiting some blends I have not smoked at all or in a long time. Yes I have favorites but I think I missed the blenders intent by staying with full cigars for so long.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 07:44:51 AM
Good morning,, Rick and Dave.
Morning Mayor T
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 07:59:21 AM
33° and cloudy this morning, cloudy and low 50’s for the afternoon.
Another snow filled day. Feeling like ground hog day.
Had dinner last night with a couple that owns some shops in Vail, CO and they said this year has brought major snow after almost no snow last year.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 08:13:00 AM
Tugboat pushing an empty barge woke me up with his massive lights on all around the boat about 3:30 this morning.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 09:07:31 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 09:43:23 AM
good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 09:45:36 AM
good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 09:46:43 AM
A Villager and a man nearly 20 years her junior were arrested on disorderly conduct and indecent exposure charges after a deputy found them having sex at the pavilion at Lake Sumter Landing Market Square.

The incident took place at about 10:30 p.m. Monday.

Arrested were Margaret Ann Klemm, 68, of The Villages, and David Alan Bobilya, 49, of Summerfield.

The deputy’s report indicated that Klemm’s pants had been removed and her shirt was pulled down. The report also indicated that Bobilya’s jeans and underwear were down around his ankles.

When the deputy arrived on the scene, he ordered the couple to dress.

During the investigation, it was revealed that Klemm had recently been arrested in Sumter County for driving under the influence, the arrest report said. She told the deputy the charge had been reduced and she was told to report to probation soon.

Both Klemm and Bobilya were transported to the Sumter County Jail.

The Pavilion at Market Square is a place for entertainment and prestige. In addition to nightly entertainment, the stage has been a place from which many prominent politicians have addressed Villagers. Those big names include Mitt Romney, Gov. Rick Scott and George W. Bush.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 09:47:15 AM
Two Villages residents were arrested on Oct. 1 after they allegedly had sex on a utility box behind the wall at the Morse Boulevard circle off U.S. Hwy. 27/441.

When the news broke, it prompted plenty of “here we go again” groans.

But once again, traffic surged on Villages-News.com, making the story the third-most trafficked story on the site in 2014.

As in the original Sex on the Square case, the man and woman in the utility box episode were sentenced to six months in jail for their actions.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 09:47:37 AM
Tugboat pushing an empty barge woke me up with his massive lights on all around the boat about 3:30 this morning.
Dang. And no photo?
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 09:48:12 AM
33° and cloudy this morning, cloudy and low 50’s for the afternoon.
Another snow filled day. Feeling like ground hog day.
Had dinner last night with a couple that owns some shops in Vail, CO and they said this year has brought major snow after almost no snow last year.
Did they invite you for some skiing?
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 09:49:01 AM
good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Never a dull moment.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 09:50:15 AM
A 46-year-old woman was shot and robbed late Monday behind a gas station after she said she was offered $5 and Pringles potato chips in exchange for a sex act, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office.

Officers were called to the Shell station on Lem Turner Road and Edgewood Avenue West about 10:30 p.m. The first officer on scene found the victim lying on the ground in front of the store with a bullet wound to a shoulder, police said. Officers followed a blood trail to the back of the store.

The woman said after she performed the sexual favor, the man demanded his money back and shot her before running away, police said. Investigators said they were looking for surveillance camera video in an attempt to identify the gunman.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 09:51:19 AM
[...]

And now you can add to that list of performers, Ann Klemm and Alan Bobilya.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 09:53:31 AM
Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 09:53:49 AM
good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 09:54:54 AM
33° and cloudy this morning, cloudy and low 50’s for the afternoon.
Another snow filled day. Feeling like ground hog day.
Had dinner last night with a couple that owns some shops in Vail, CO and they said this year has brought major snow after almost no snow last year.
Did they invite you for some skiing?
We actually have a year-round standing invitation to stay at their house in Vail, they live in a condo in downtown Denver during the off season.  They are going to Costa Rica with us.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 09:55:39 AM
good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
You are surrounded with chaos daily
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 09:55:58 AM
morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 09:57:03 AM
good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
You are surrounded with chaos daily
but it's not my drama and chaos. 😇
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 10:00:18 AM
I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 10:01:22 AM
good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
You are surrounded with chaos daily
but it's not my drama and chaos. 😇
But it all around you, and when the cops question you I would say yeah that is pretty much your drama too.😂
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 10:13:37 AM
good morning. lady's furnace quit working last night. I told her to come over here but because of her dogs she stayed home. she did get ahold of her furnace company this morning even though I told her to call last night.

the people across the street seem to be moving out. the backed the big ass u-haul into the roof TWICE trying to get it close enough so they wouldn't get wet loading it. wonder if they will notify their landlord.

El Rey de Mondo and coffee here. will have sausage and eggs once it's nubbed.

46° and rain. realfeel 37°. going to be a cold week and then into the 80's.
Morning NeverEndingChaosDean
no chaos for me. I'm home, dry and warm.
You are surrounded with chaos daily
but it's not my drama and chaos. 😇
But it all around you, and when the cops question you I would say yeah that is pretty much your drama too.😂
law enforcement and me have a history that started when I was 13.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 10:15:27 AM
I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
That sounds like fun. Do you get to choose the weapon for the CHL?
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 10:31:51 AM
I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
That sounds like fun. Do you get to choose the weapon for the CHL?
Yes, any legal handgun of choice.  Auto or Revolver here.  In TX if you used a revolver your license did not allow you to carry an auto but if using an auto you could carry either.  Here it does not matter.

One thing gun folks quickly learn is state gun laws have no rhyme nor logical reasons.  Knife laws are the same way too.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 10:36:54 AM
I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
That sounds like fun. Do you get to choose the weapon for the CHL?
Yes, any legal handgun of choice.  Auto or Revolver here.  In TX if you used a revolver your license did not allow you to carry an auto but if using an auto you could carry either.  Here it does not matter.

One thing gun folks quickly learn is state gun laws have no rhyme nor logical reasons.  Knife laws are the same way too.
Interesting indeed. Never was in to either so I didn't know.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 10:37:49 AM
Heading to Home Depot. Then visiting some friends out on Long Island. See yuz.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 10:40:25 AM
Heading to Home Depot. Then visiting some friends out on Long Island. See yuz.
See you later Tony and good morning Dean. I'll check in later to see whose around. I have my hands full today.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 10:40:44 AM
Heading to Home Depot. Then visiting some friends out on Long Island. See yuz.
Later Mayor
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 11:33:56 AM
I just might go shoot holes in paper this afternoon or maybe tomorrow before having to qualify at the CHL training next Saturday.  Been a while since I pulled the trigger on anything but a shotgun.
That sounds like fun. Do you get to choose the weapon for the CHL?
Yes, any legal handgun of choice.  Auto or Revolver here.  In TX if you used a revolver your license did not allow you to carry an auto but if using an auto you could carry either.  Here it does not matter.

One thing gun folks quickly learn is state gun laws have no rhyme nor logical reasons.  Knife laws are the same way too.
Interesting indeed. Never was in to either so I didn't know.
Sadly I would say without hesitation that by hanging out here and asking sensible questions you know far more about firearms than 95% of the inept corrupt morons writing the state gun laws.  And that goes for ALL States!
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 11:57:05 AM
I remember hunting safety and shooting in scouts, hunting at 16. opening day of deer season and they may as well closed school.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 12:14:51 PM
I remember hunting safety and shooting in scouts, hunting at 16. opening day of deer season and they may as well closed school.
Back in the good days opening day of deer season was designated a school holiday in many counties.

My dad put me out hunting on my on with a single shot .22 and a single shot.410 when I turned 12.  Never have and never will have any use for the scouts.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 12:19:35 PM
I think eny sosial mediom sight that allows speling arrows ought know to ollow membrrrship
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 12:20:59 PM
I remember hunting safety and shooting in scouts, hunting at 16. opening day of deer season and they may as well closed school.
Back in the good days opening day of deer season was designated a school holiday in many counties.

My dad put me out hunting on my on with a single shot .22 and a single shot.410 when I turned 12.  Never have and never will have any use for the scouts.
I didn't have a dad growing up, I had a deadbeat drunk.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 27, 2019, 12:26:12 PM
Morning Dave, Rick, and UpToDateOnLocalCrimeDean.  In the man cave with coffee and a Luminosa.  Going to be nice out this afternoon and tomorrow, will have to get some two-wheel time in before Tuesday when temps don't break out of the 40's.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 01:24:03 PM
Morning Dave, Rick, and UpToDateOnLocalCrimeDean.  In the man cave with coffee and a Luminosa.  Going to be nice out this afternoon and tomorrow, will have to get some two-wheel time in before Tuesday when temps don't break out of the 40's.
Afternoon 2-wheelerbean
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 01:27:58 PM
Could not get a range time to shoot so I will do it tomorrow while all the weekend warriors are working.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 27, 2019, 01:32:14 PM
Could not get a range time to shoot so I will do it tomorrow while all the weekend warriors are working.
Always the best plan.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 01:32:58 PM
Could not get a range time to shoot so I will do it tomorrow while all the weekend warriors are working.
Always the best plan.
True
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 01:36:25 PM
He was agitated 😂🙄

NFL Player Punches Police Officer After Arrest

The New York Police Department Reported That Detroit Lions Linebacker Trevor Bates Punched A Police Sergeant In The Face, While Being Booked For Refusing To Pay Cab Fare On Saturday.

The 25-year-old NFL player was reportedly extremely agitated during the 3 AM arrest and gave the officer a black eye because Bates “didn’t like the people in the room” while he was being fingerprinted, the New York Post reported.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 01:42:06 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 01:48:23 PM
btw
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 02:03:34 PM
btw
As a matter of fact with no knowledge of it being chocolate cake day I just ate a piece of chocolate cake about an hour ago.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 02:20:13 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 02:23:45 PM
Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 02:24:21 PM
Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
Now that situation sux!
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 27, 2019, 02:30:46 PM
Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
Now that situation sux!
Yeah Dave, it happened last night and I shoveled out but more dropped overnight. I guess that's why places like Amazon are the way to go. I'm not paying anyone to fix something I can. I could borrow my Dad's but no truck to move it. My next vehicle I should consider a pick up.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 02:33:50 PM
Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
Now that situation sux!
Yeah Dave, it happened last night and I shoveled out but more dropped overnight. I guess that's why places like Amazon are the way to go. I'm not paying anyone to fix something I can. I could borrow my Dad's but no truck to move it. My next vehicle I should consider a pick up.
I don’t know why they even have B&M stores anymore, they don’t have anything you ever need in stock.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 02:35:05 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 02:36:19 PM
Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
I forget, what's a snowblower? 😂
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 27, 2019, 02:38:41 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 02:38:58 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 27, 2019, 02:41:14 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
I think he is mad because the repairman expected to get paid for coming out on Sunday
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 03:11:13 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 03:12:09 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
I think he is mad because the repairman expected to get paid for coming out on Sunday
I expected him to fix the problem, he got paid to diagnose it?!!
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: Threebean on January 27, 2019, 03:21:47 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.
Guess it depends on the terms of the service contract.  Never liked those setups myself.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 27, 2019, 04:09:49 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.
Guess it depends on the terms of the service contract.  Never liked those setups myself.
after the furnace is fixed she told me to have them cancel the contract.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 27, 2019, 08:33:19 PM
lady was billed $93 for a service call and the asshat said he has to replace the module but he didn't have one and will be sending someone over tomorrow. he told her if she played with the circuit breakers it may kick on. I called the company and filed a complaint and waiting for a call back.
What? Are you kidding me? I would have not paid him anything.
you can bet I'll be here first thing in the morning waiting for the guy while she's at work.
I'm confused.  He came out on a Sunday and you are pissed because he didn't have the part required to fix it on his truck?
fucking guy is just down the road, he was called to FIX the issue, they have a contract with her.
Guess it depends on the terms of the service contract.  Never liked those setups myself.
The asshat that works on ours…. Oh, that be me.
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 08:58:30 PM
btw
I actually partook in some chocolate cake today. Who knew?
Title: Re: 1/27/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 27, 2019, 09:12:02 PM
Good afternoon guys. My snow blowers auger engagement cable snapped and I can't find a replacement everywhere I called. Finishing up with work. Guess I am going to be shoveling snow when I get home.
I forget, what's a snowblower?
A coke addict?