Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

OK, so not the best of match up's tonight, but College football is back!

THURSDAY KICKOFF

Appalachian State (plus 20) at No. 9 Tennessee

Charlotte (plus 40) at No. 19 Louisville

Friday getting better...

Kansas State (plus 15 1/2) at No. 8 Stanford

On to Saturday...

No. 1 Alabama (minus 11 1/2) vs. No. 20 Southern California at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas

No. 3 Oklahoma (minus 11) vs. No. 15 Houston at NRG Stadium in Houston

No. 18 Georgia (minus 2 1/2) vs. No. 22 North Carolina at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta

No. 2 Clemson (minus 7 1/2) at Auburn

No. 5 LSU (minus 10) vs. Wisconsin at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin

No. 16 UCLA (plus 3) at Texas A&M

Not to leave out Sunday and Monday...

SUNDAY SHOWDOWN

No. 10 Notre Dame (minus 3) at Texas

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

No. 4 Florida State (minus 4) vs. No. 11 Mississippi at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida

Glad to know the history of the Nutt sisters for sure.
Sometimes you feel like a Nutt... Sometimes you feel two of 'em.

Glad to know the history of the Nutt sisters for sure.
Sometimes you feel like a Nutt... Sometimes you feel two of 'em.
And he slides in dragging the knuckles hard! Morning, Tony.

Glad to know the history of the Nutt sisters for sure.
Sometimes you feel like a Nutt... Sometimes you feel two of 'em.
And he slides in dragging the knuckles hard! Morning, Tony.
Now is this a Fishy style in and out visit or will he stick around for a bit?

OK, so not the best of match up's tonight, but College football is back!

THURSDAY KICKOFF

Appalachian State (plus 20) at No. 9 Tennessee

Charlotte (plus 40) at No. 19 Louisville
You forgot the COCKS, SHEESH!!  Sheesh, the first SEC Matchup of the year and a great opportunity to enjoy some grilled wings while watching the chickens get roasted.
SC vs Vanderbilt @ 7:00 Central with Vanderbilt a 4 pt favorite (home field advantage I guess)

Glad to know the history of the Nutt sisters for sure.
Sometimes you feel like a Nutt... Sometimes you feel two of 'em.
And he slides in dragging the knuckles hard! Morning, Tony.
I thought CB hijacked Tony's account.

Glad to know the history of the Nutt sisters for sure.
Sometimes you feel like a Nutt... Sometimes you feel two of 'em.
And he slides in dragging the knuckles hard! Morning, Tony.
Now is this a Fishy style in and out visit or will he stick around for a bit?
Fishy dropped by and left us 3 turds last night!

Must be a big bust fixing to happen around the area.  DEA and US Marshals were loading their cars with enough guns and armor to take over Mexico when I came in this morning.  (Their offices are in a building near mine)

Important work for me to do today, have to take "No Fear" online training  so I will know how to hide when someone starts shooting at me in this gun free zone.

Important work for me to do today, have to take "No Fear" online training today so I will no how to hide when someone starts shooting at me in this gun free zone.
I've got continuing ed training sporadically over the next week or so. One of the severe downfalls of being licensed. 3 hours of it today to start.

Important work for me to do today, have to take "No Fear" online training today so I will no how to hide when someone starts shooting at me in this gun free zone.
I've got continuing ed training sporadically over the next week or so. One of the severe downfalls of being licensed. 3 hours of it today to start.
At least it will only take about 15-20 minutes to learn about hiding!  Used to could just go to the end and mark it done but now you have to click on each slide and wait  some time to click on the next one.

September 1 is … Emma M. Nutt Day ???
This "day" ranks up in the top echelon of stupid-ass commemorative days.  "Emma did so well at her job that they began hiring only females as telephone dispatchers."  Gender-bias!!!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16