Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2020, 03:44:50 PM »

Wonder what I'll be repairing today...
Water heater has started making a popping noise. Internet says that means sediment is collecting on the bottom and needs to be drained. So that's what's going on here.
Never drained the water heater but I do the furnace on a regular basis. I imagine it's the same concept.
You drain your furnace?
I do. I did when I had an oil system and I still do now that I have a gas one. Everyone who has ever serviced it has recommended doing it every two weeks, even during the summer. I generally do it like every other month.

Edit: This is an older house with steam.
The house still uses steam heat piped to radiators in each room, but now with a gas fired boiler?  You have to manually drain the steam condensate from boiler?  Dang.
There must be a way for that condensate to get back into the system. I'm not doubting you. Your a smart dude. I'd love to see a picture to see what your referring to.
Now let's not get carried away.
Are you saying you don't think I'm a fart smeller smart feller?

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2020, 04:19:15 PM »

Going to get my COVID shot today (clinical study).  My luck it will be a placebo...hope it's not the Russian one... :o
side effects include making every cigar taste like a Gurkha.
Now he tells me....

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2020, 04:21:23 PM »

CUEVAS Connecticut is not bad. It is OTT but still wanted to try it. Perfect construction, draw, burn, ash, smoke output, and decent flavors with a clean finish. Creamy leather and citrus flavor with no paper bag or pencil shavings flavors.
Kind of an odd seam on the wrap of that one.

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2020, 04:23:17 PM »

Going to get my COVID shot today (clinical study).  My luck it will be a placebo...hope it's not the Russian one... :o
You get reimbursed for that, or just doing your part for the greater good?
Yes and yes.

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2020, 08:05:14 PM »

Over the hump evening commences.

« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2020, 08:05:44 PM »

« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2020, 08:07:18 PM »

Where did everybody go?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/12/2020
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2020, 08:11:44 PM »

Where did everybody go?
now that you have COVID we need to post with masks on. Thank you for you’re service.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/12/2020
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2020, 08:13:21 PM »

CUEVAS Connecticut is not bad. It is OTT but still wanted to try it. Perfect construction, draw, burn, ash, smoke output, and decent flavors with a clean finish. Creamy leather and citrus flavor with no paper bag or pencil shavings flavors.
Kind of an odd seam on the wrap of that one.
very good construction just takes a bad photo.

« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2020, 11:41:49 PM »

Where did everybody go?
Boys had their championship baseball game. They came from behind to win 5-4. Very proud of the team because every single one of them contributed. Ended with a record of 9-1.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]