Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/18/2020
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2020, 02:40:23 PM »

Red alert 🚨 this is a must try cigar.

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2020, 02:43:36 PM »

Enough work for a Saturday...time for cigar and cold malt beverage.

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2020, 02:45:50 PM »

I had to go to drug store yesterday. My wife needed a few things. I bought an electric trimmer. I'm gonna shave this mop top
Getting my morning cigar in first.
And I thought you'd be doing some manscaping...🥴

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2020, 02:48:10 PM »

I had to go to drug store yesterday. My wife needed a few things. I bought an electric trimmer. I'm gonna shave this mop top
Getting my morning cigar in first.
zPlanning on going the pony tail route if it comes to that. Then again, we have a Trump kiss ass governor so will probably be fully open in two weeks. 😷

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2020, 03:16:28 PM »

I had to go to drug store yesterday. My wife needed a few things. I bought an electric trimmer. I'm gonna shave this mop top
Getting my morning cigar in first.
Can we get a before and after?
Took it down to nearly bald. I shaved that melon

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2020, 03:25:38 PM »

I had to go to drug store yesterday. My wife needed a few things. I bought an electric trimmer. I'm gonna shave this mop top
Getting my morning cigar in first.
Can we get a before and after?
Took it down to nearly bald. I shaved that melon
I have it on good authority that's a good look.

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2020, 03:26:24 PM »

Red alert this is a must try cigar.
Thanks for the tip. I've been meaning to try the HVC line.

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2020, 03:29:34 PM »

Good afternoon, StayAtHomers. Trying to rain here.  Haven't quite got there yet.....
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/18/2020
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2020, 03:42:13 PM »

Red alert this is a must try cigar.
Thanks for the tip. I've been meaning to try the HVC line.
most are good, but this one is special imo

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2020, 04:07:08 PM »

I had to go to drug store yesterday. My wife needed a few things. I bought an electric trimmer. I'm gonna shave this mop top
Getting my morning cigar in first.
Can we get a before and after?
Took it down to nearly bald. I shaved that melon
I have it on good authority that's a good look.
The best look.

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2020, 06:44:49 PM »

Evening men, lighting a special cigar from NJDave tonight. I haven’t been here much lately due to job changes so this will be a bit sudden. My father passed away today, long battle with dimentia and caught Covid at his nursing home. He was 85, a great man and I’m glad he’s at peace finally.
Sorry to drop this bomb just wanted to let you guys know

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2020, 07:06:13 PM »

Evening men, lighting a special cigar from NJDave tonight. I haven’t been here much lately due to job changes so this will be a bit sudden. My father passed away today, long battle with dimentia and caught Covid at his nursing home. He was 85, a great man and I’m glad he’s at peace finally.
Sorry to drop this bomb just wanted to let you guys know
Thanks for sharing, Scott. I'm very sorry for your loss. Not a club I ever wish for any of my friends to join. Condolences to the family. Enjoy your cigar.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/18/2020
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2020, 07:16:37 PM »

Evening men, lighting a special cigar from NJDave tonight. I haven’t been here much lately due to job changes so this will be a bit sudden. My father passed away today, long battle with dimentia and caught Covid at his nursing home. He was 85, a great man and I’m glad he’s at peace finally.
Sorry to drop this bomb just wanted to let you guys know
Thanks for sharing, Scott. I'm very sorry for your loss. Not a club I ever wish for any of my friends to join. Condolences to the family. Enjoy your cigar.
God bless....RIP

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2020, 07:52:20 PM »

Evening men, lighting a special cigar from NJDave tonight. I haven’t been here much lately due to job changes so this will be a bit sudden. My father passed away today, long battle with dimentia and caught Covid at his nursing home. He was 85, a great man and I’m glad he’s at peace finally.
Sorry to drop this bomb just wanted to let you guys know
Thanks for sharing, Scott. I'm very sorry for your loss. Not a club I ever wish for any of my friends to join. Condolences to the family. Enjoy your cigar.
What he said.  Sorry to hear it, Scott.  May God's peace be upon him and your family.

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2020, 08:18:29 PM »

Good afternoon, StayAtHomers. Trying to rain here.  Haven't quite got there yet.....
We're  supposed to get that all tomorrow.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4