Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2018, 08:14:10 AM »

Actually went to a nice German restaurant last night, Winzer Stube. Had a Count Esterjazt schnitzel with spaetzle, red and white cabbage.
I'm salivating.
No calories in a picture.
But now there's drool on his phone screen.

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2018, 08:25:09 AM »

Actually went to a nice German restaurant last night, Winzer Stube. Had a Count Esterjazt schnitzel with spaetzle, red and white cabbage.
I'm salivating.
No calories in a picture.
But now there's drool on his phone screen.
Needs something to keep him occupied sitting on that dead bus.

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2018, 08:26:42 AM »

Good morning BratsDave, SchnitzelDave, Mr. Sam, and PublicTransitFailTony.  In Houston all day yesterday and meetings out and about today.  At least I planned for a lunch stop today at the best burger place in the area.

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2018, 08:26:58 AM »

Actually went to a nice German restaurant last night, Winzer Stube. Had a Count Esterjazt schnitzel with spaetzle, red and white cabbage.
And it's right across the street from a nice little cigar lounge.  If in the area, I highly recommend stopping in the town of Hudson Wisconsin  (about 40 min. east of St. Paul).  Charming town, right on the river.

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2018, 08:27:58 AM »

Actually went to a nice German restaurant last night, Winzer Stube. Had a Count Esterjazt schnitzel with spaetzle, red and white cabbage.
And it's right across the street from a nice little cigar lounge.  If in the area, I highly recommend stopping in the town of Hudson Wisconsin  (about 40 min. east of St. Paul).  Charming town, right on the river.
Sounds a bit like New Hope. Do they have South American stewardesses there, too?

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2018, 08:29:51 AM »

Good morning BratsDave, SchnitzelDave, Mr. Sam, and PublicTransitFailTony.  In Houston all day yesterday and meetings out and about today.  At least I planned for a lunch stop today at the best burger place in the area.
Should have started with Guten Morgen....

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2018, 08:31:52 AM »

Actually went to a nice German restaurant last night, Winzer Stube. Had a Count Esterjazt schnitzel with spaetzle, red and white cabbage.
And it's right across the street from a nice little cigar lounge.  If in the area, I highly recommend stopping in the town of Hudson Wisconsin  (about 40 min. east of St. Paul).  Charming town, right on the river.
Sounds a bit like New Hope. Do they have South American stewardesses there, too?
Would have to substitute families for the more esoteric New Hope fare, also, not much seating outside so harder to determine.

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2018, 08:40:05 AM »

Some good lounges in Houston area, including the one that specializes in lancero's...either Stogies World or Serious Cigars I think...

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2018, 08:40:28 AM »

Well, time to make the cheese curds.  Have a good one guys.

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2018, 08:40:54 AM »

good morning guys. Happy Humpday.

« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2018, 08:45:40 AM »

Some good lounges in Houston area, including the one that specializes in lancero's...either Stogies World or Serious Cigars I think...
I stopped into the Serious store a few years ago.  Will have to hit the Stogies in Sugar Land on one of these trips.

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2018, 08:46:03 AM »

Well, time to make the cheese curds.  Have a good one guys.
I was pissed last time I was at the cheese shop and they didn't have cheese curds.

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2018, 08:46:25 AM »

Well, time to make the cheese curds.  Have a good one guys.
Later, WIDave. Time for me to start knocking out meetings as well.

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2018, 08:57:32 AM »

what's with the Page? every Paddilla mazo says "some cigars are out of stock".

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2018, 09:00:03 AM »

what's with the Page? every Paddilla mazo says "some cigars are out of stock".
Mine all show as in stock.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8