Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2018, 09:54:15 AM »

From StogieGuys today:

From the Archives: Seven years ago we started our interview of AJ Fernandez by noting: “A.J. Fernandez may be the best cigar maker you haven’t heard of. But not for long.” Read the whole interview here.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2011/03/03012011-cigar-insider-aj-fernandez-of-aj-fernandez-cigars.html
Very cool. I'm not seeing a similar article about Ramon Bueso. Just sayin'.
It's on the CI site.... ::)   :P

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 09:56:05 AM »

From StogieGuys today:

From the Archives: Seven years ago we started our interview of AJ Fernandez by noting: “A.J. Fernandez may be the best cigar maker you haven’t heard of. But not for long.” Read the whole interview here.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2011/03/03012011-cigar-insider-aj-fernandez-of-aj-fernandez-cigars.html
Very cool. I'm not seeing a similar article about Ramon Bueso. Just sayin'.
It's on the CI site.... ::)   :P
Or from the Sis...

Ramon Bueso
Ramon Bueso’s story is a bit different from most cigar manufacturers. For almost 40 years, he has worked tirelessly behind the curtain of the tobacco industry. From a roller at age 15 to a confidant and colleague to legends Estelo Padron and Frank Llaneza, Ramon Bueso was the driving force behind many popular brands. After nearly 35 years in the industry, Ramon Bueso has finally stepped into the spotlight...and it’s not a spotlight that will ever be relinquished.

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2018, 10:07:14 AM »

From StogieGuys today:

From the Archives: Seven years ago we started our interview of AJ Fernandez by noting: “A.J. Fernandez may be the best cigar maker you haven’t heard of. But not for long.” Read the whole interview here.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2011/03/03012011-cigar-insider-aj-fernandez-of-aj-fernandez-cigars.html
Very cool. I'm not seeing a similar article about Ramon Bueso. Just sayin'.
It's on the CI site.... ::)   :P
Or from the Sis...

Ramon Bueso
Ramon Bueso’s story is a bit different from most cigar manufacturers. For almost 40 years, he has worked tirelessly behind the curtain of the tobacco industry. From a roller at age 15 to a confidant and colleague to legends Estelo Padron and Frank Llaneza, Ramon Bueso was the driving force behind many popular brands. After nearly 35 years in the industry, Ramon Bueso has finally stepped into the spotlight...and it’s not a spotlight that will ever be relinquished.
Go ahead, just try to make him relinquish the spotlight, you can't do it!

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2018, 10:07:29 AM »

Good morning all!
Morning, SuddenlyRegularSam.

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2018, 10:15:18 AM »

From StogieGuys today:

From the Archives: Seven years ago we started our interview of AJ Fernandez by noting: “A.J. Fernandez may be the best cigar maker you haven’t heard of. But not for long.” Read the whole interview here.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2011/03/03012011-cigar-insider-aj-fernandez-of-aj-fernandez-cigars.html
March 2011? WTF
Yes, seven years ago...

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2018, 10:16:07 AM »

From StogieGuys today:

From the Archives: Seven years ago we started our interview of AJ Fernandez by noting: “A.J. Fernandez may be the best cigar maker you haven’t heard of. But not for long.” Read the whole interview here.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2011/03/03012011-cigar-insider-aj-fernandez-of-aj-fernandez-cigars.html
March 2011? WTF
You in the waiting room Dean?

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2018, 10:16:46 AM »

Morning Sam.

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2018, 10:17:00 AM »

Good morning all!
Great morning to you, Sam.

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2018, 10:18:57 AM »

From StogieGuys today:

From the Archives: Seven years ago we started our interview of AJ Fernandez by noting: “A.J. Fernandez may be the best cigar maker you haven’t heard of. But not for long.” Read the whole interview here.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2011/03/03012011-cigar-insider-aj-fernandez-of-aj-fernandez-cigars.html
Very cool. I'm not seeing a similar article about Ramon Bueso. Just sayin'.
It's on the CI site.... ::)
Or from the Sis...

Ramon Bueso
Ramon Bueso’s story is a bit different from most cigar manufacturers. For almost 40 years, he has worked tirelessly behind the curtain of the tobacco industry. From a roller at age 15 to a confidant and colleague to legends Estelo Padron and Frank Llaneza, Ramon Bueso was the driving force behind many popular brands. After nearly 35 years in the industry, Ramon Bueso has finally stepped into the spotlight...and it’s not a spotlight that will ever be relinquished.
Once again, I stand corrected.

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2018, 10:20:39 AM »

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2018, 10:35:09 AM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/26/2018
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2018, 11:02:32 AM »

« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2018, 11:17:50 AM »

From StogieGuys today:

From the Archives: Seven years ago we started our interview of AJ Fernandez by noting: “A.J. Fernandez may be the best cigar maker you haven’t heard of. But not for long.” Read the whole interview here.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2011/03/03012011-cigar-insider-aj-fernandez-of-aj-fernandez-cigars.html
March 2011? WTF
You in the waiting room Dean?
Yes, she's at my place now sound asleep. Doctor said everything went flawlessly. I will sit on her for a few days or until I feel she can function on her own and follow directions. She's a worse patient than I am.

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2018, 11:26:50 AM »

left over ravioli for lunch then a well deserved cigar.

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2018, 11:44:55 AM »

From StogieGuys today:

From the Archives: Seven years ago we started our interview of AJ Fernandez by noting: “A.J. Fernandez may be the best cigar maker you haven’t heard of. But not for long.” Read the whole interview here.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2011/03/03012011-cigar-insider-aj-fernandez-of-aj-fernandez-cigars.html
March 2011? WTF
You in the waiting room Dean?
Yes, she's at my place now sound asleep. Doctor said everything went flawlessly. I will sit on her for a few days or until I feel she can function on her own and follow directions. She's a worse patient than I am.
Don't remember her to be too good at following directions and functioning on her own before.... :-X
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7