CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 30, 2020, 12:01:19 AM

Title: 3/30/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on March 30, 2020, 12:01:19 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 05:28:38 AM
Monday. That is all.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 06:14:27 AM
Monday. That is all.
it's enough.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 06:23:18 AM
Monday. That is all.
it's enough.
Good thing, since we don't have a choice. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 06:39:57 AM
Good morning, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 06:42:41 AM
morning Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 07:02:24 AM
Good morning, Dave and Dean.
Morning, Tony. How was the commute this morning?
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 07:36:58 AM
Good morning, Dave and Dean.
Morning, Tony. How was the commute this morning?
all green lights throughout the house?
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 07:50:24 AM
Good morning, Dave and Dean.
Morning, Tony. How was the commute this morning?
all green lights throughout the house?
CNS
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 07:51:12 AM
Good morning Dean and WorkingInPajamasTony&Dave.  Two red lights for me on the way in.  MF'er!
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 07:57:26 AM
@Dean, time to get your drum on..
https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/)
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 07:59:20 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 08:01:44 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
Yeah, I think that was the result of a late night marketing session.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 08:06:35 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
Yeah, I think that was the result of a late night marketing session.
Reminds me of a road name in our area....Nameless Road.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:13:06 AM
Monday. That is all.
We're now in a cycle of all Mondays...
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:13:44 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
Yeah, I think that was the result of a late night marketing session.
Reminds me of a road name in our area....Nameless Road.
You Texans sure can be an imaginative bunch.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:15:33 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
That's just Caldwell thinking he's cute.  That project is buying up small lots of forgotten and unwanted cigars and selling them as premiums.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:16:12 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
Yeah, I think that was the result of a late night marketing session.
Reminds me of a road name in our area....Nameless Road.
Should just name it Copperhead.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:16:41 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:19:05 AM
Today is Monday, March 30, the 90th day of 2020. There are 276 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On March 30, 1981, President Ronald Reagan was shot and seriously injured outside a Washington, D.C. hotel by John W. Hinckley, Jr.; also wounded were White House press secretary James Brady, Secret Service agent Timothy McCarthy and a District of Columbia police officer, Thomas Delahanty.

On this date:
In 1822, Florida became a United States territory.
In 1867, U.S. Secretary of State William H. Seward reached agreement with Russia to purchase the territory of Alaska for $7.2 million, a deal ridiculed by critics as “Seward’s Folly.”

In 1909, the Queensboro Bridge, linking the New York City boroughs of Manhattan and Queens, opened.
In 1923, the Cunard liner RMS Laconia became the first passenger ship to circle the globe as it arrived in New York.
In 1964, John Glenn withdrew from the Ohio race for the U.S. Senate because of injuries suffered in a fall. The original version of the TV game show “Jeopardy!,” hosted by Art Fleming, premiered on NBC.

In 1975, as the Vietnam War neared its end, Communist forces occupied the city of Da Nang.
In 1986, actor James Cagney died at his farm in Stanfordville, New York, at age 86.
In 1991, Patricia Bowman of Jupiter, Florida, told authorities she’d been raped hours earlier by William Kennedy Smith, the nephew of Sen. Edward Kennedy, at the family’s Palm Beach estate. (Smith was acquitted at trial.)

In 1999, Yugoslav leader Slobodan Milosevic (sloh-BOH’-dahn mee-LOH’-shuh-vich) insisted that NATO attacks stop before he moved toward peace, declaring his forces ready to fight “to the very end.” NATO answered with new resolve to wreck his military with a relentless air assault.
In 2004, in a reversal, President George W. Bush agreed to let National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice testify publicly and under oath before an independent panel investigating the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

In 2006, American reporter Jill Carroll, a freelancer for The Christian Science Monitor, was released after 82 days as a hostage in Iraq.
In 2009, President Barack Obama asserted unprecedented government control over the auto industry, rejecting turnaround plans from General Motors and Chrysler and raising the prospect of controlled bankruptcy for either ailing auto giant.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:20:14 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama signed a single measure sealing his health care overhaul and making the government the primary lender to students by cutting banks out of the process. The world’s largest atom smasher, the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva, threw together minuscule particles racing at unheard of speeds in conditions simulating those just after the Big Bang. Math teacher Jaime Escalante, who inspired the movie “Stand and Deliver,” died in Roseville, California, at age 79. Morris Jeppson, a weapons test officer aboard the Enola Gay who helped arm the atomic bomb dropped over Hiroshima, died in a Las Vegas hospital at age 87.

Five years ago: German officials confirmed that Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz was once diagnosed with suicidal tendencies and received lengthy psychotherapy before receiving his pilot’s license; they believed Lubitz deliberately smashed his Airbus A320 into the French Alps, killing 150 people. Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert was convicted of unlawfully accepting money from a U.S. supporter in his retrial on corruption charges. Two men dressed as women and driving a stolen SUV ignored officers’ orders at the gate to the National Security Agency in Fort Meade, Maryland; police fired on the SUV, which then rammed into a police vehicle. One man was killed. Comedy Central announced that Trevor Noah, a 31-year-old comedian from South Africa, would succeed Jon Stewart as host of “The Daily Show.”

One year ago: The Rolling Stones announced that they would be postponing their latest tour so that Mick Jagger could receive medical treatment. Texas Tech reached the Final Four of the NCAA college basketball tournament for the first time in the school’s history, defeating Gonzaga 75-69 in the West Regional final; Virginia advanced to the Final Four for the first time since 1984 by beating Purdue 80-75 in overtime.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:22:47 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Game show host Peter Marshall is 94.
Actor John Astin is 90.
Actor-director Warren Beatty is 83.
Rock musician Graeme Edge (The Moody Blues) is 79.
Rock musician Eric Clapton is 75.
Actor Justin Deas is 72.
Actor Paul Reiser is 64.
Rap artist MC Hammer is 58.
Singer Tracy Chapman is 56.
Actor Ian Ziering (EYE’-an ZEER’-ing) is 56.
TV personality Piers Morgan is 55.
Rock musician Joey Castillo is 54.
Actress Donna D’Errico is 52.
Singer Celine Dion is 52.
TV personality/producer Richard Rawlings is 51.
Actor Mark Consuelos is 49.
Actress Bahar Soomekh is 45.
Actress Jessica Cauffiel is 44.
Singer Norah Jones is 41.
Actress Fiona Gubelmann is 40.
Actress Katy Mixon is 39.
Actor Jason Dohring is 38.
Country singer Justin Moore is 36.
Actress Tessa Ferrer is 34.
Country singer Thomas Rhett is 30.
Rapper NF is 29.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 08:24:09 AM
@Dean, time to get your drum on..
https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/)
cool.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:24:26 AM
Thought for Today: “We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves.” [–] Eric Hoffer, American philosopher (1898-1983).
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 08:24:55 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
Yeah, I think that was the result of a late night marketing session.
Reminds me of a road name in our area....Nameless Road.
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 08:24:55 AM
Good morning Dean and WorkingInPajamasTony&Dave.  Two red lights for me on the way in.  MF'er!
two out of how many?
morning Mark.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 08:25:59 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Bean and Mr. Mayor.
morning Dave.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:27:02 AM
@Dean, time to get your drum on..
https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/)
cool.
He needed to tell us before hand so we could have all participated.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 08:27:02 AM
Good morning, Dave and Dean.
Morning, Tony. How was the commute this morning?
No time for commuting. A crap storm was waiting for me when I logged in. It's Monday!
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 08:27:47 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
whatever.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 08:28:02 AM
Nearing the end of Redhead March Dean.  Hope you enjoyed.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 08:36:14 AM
Good morning Dean and WorkingInPajamasTony&Dave.  Two red lights for me on the way in.  MF'er!
two out of how many?
morning Mark.
Two of seven.  Doesn't matter, two too many.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 08:38:12 AM
@Dean, time to get your drum on..
https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/)
cool.
He needed to tell us before hand so we could have all participated.
maybe it's next year.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 08:38:30 AM
@Dean, time to get your drum on..
https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/)
cool.
He needed to tell us before hand so we could have all participated.
It is odd that article was in today's email feed.  I guess with the Wuhan there just isn't enough going on to create content.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 08:38:50 AM
@Dean, time to get your drum on..
https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/ (https://communityimpact.com/austin/cedar-park-leander/coronavirus/2020/03/27/not-fade-away-cedar-park-drum-circle-plans-online-jam-session-for-march-28/)
cool.
He needed to tell us before hand so we could have all participated.
maybe it's next year.
That must be it.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 08:38:56 AM
Interesting door #2 at the sis this morning. What you name a cigar when you run out of names.
That's just Caldwell thinking he's cute.  That project is buying up small lots of forgotten and unwanted cigars and selling them as premiums.
That sounds more accurate.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 08:39:09 AM
Nearing the end of Redhead March Dean.  Hope you enjoyed.
you have been most accommodating Dave. thank you.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 08:40:28 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, Bean and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, ClemsonDave and 1-2-3RedLightMark.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 09:26:16 AM
Even FOX is firing commentators for being too stupidly pro-Trump!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/trish-regan-out-at-fox-business-after-coronavirus-comments/ar-BB11OrMQ?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 09:39:24 AM
Even FOX is firing commentators for being too stupidly pro-Trump!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/trish-regan-out-at-fox-business-after-coronavirus-comments/ar-BB11OrMQ?ocid=spartanntp
2020 has been a topsy turvy year.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 10:25:59 AM
This is what Cooper thinks of Mondays...
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 10:38:11 AM
This is what Cooper thinks of Mondays...
me too. 😊
morning Cooper.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 11:07:22 AM
This is what Cooper thinks of Mondays...
#same
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 12:11:54 PM
ClemsonDave is busy playing with his puppy, so if you want to stock up on Nica Rustica here's your chance at SBC.  35% off with code MONDAY.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro)
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 12:16:19 PM
ClemsonDave is busy playing with his puppy, so if you want to stock up on Nica Rustica here's your chance at SBC.  35% off with code MONDAY.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro)
I can't do everything around here...😖
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 12:22:06 PM
This is what Cooper thinks of Mondays...
I want to be Cooper in my next life.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 12:23:16 PM
ClemsonDave is busy playing with his puppy, so if you want to stock up on Nica Rustica here's your chance at SBC.  35% off with code MONDAY.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro)
I can't do everything around here...
I think you caught him mid-poop, Mark.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2020, 12:44:12 PM
ClemsonDave is busy playing with his puppy, so if you want to stock up on Nica Rustica here's your chance at SBC.  35% off with code MONDAY.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro)
I can't do everything around here...😖
You've got 2 things down pretty good, dog sitting and whining!
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 12:58:37 PM
ClemsonDave is busy playing with his puppy, so if you want to stock up on Nica Rustica here's your chance at SBC.  35% off with code MONDAY.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro)
I can't do everything around here...😖
You've got 2 things down pretty good, dog sitting and whining!
And he's so good at whining, we'll count that twice.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 01:09:41 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2020, 01:15:25 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Would have pegged you for more of a red clam guy  ;)
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2020, 01:18:18 PM
ClemsonDave is busy playing with his puppy, so if you want to stock up on Nica Rustica here's your chance at SBC.  35% off with code MONDAY.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro)
I can't do everything around here...😖
You've got 2 things down pretty good, dog sitting and whining!
And he's so good at whining, we'll count that twice.
Makes sense
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 01:24:45 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Would have pegged you for more of a red clam guy  ;)
Buh-zing!
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 01:28:16 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Would have pegged you for more of a red clam guy  ;)
at times.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2020, 01:30:30 PM
so much for separating church and state:

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister says he has made the decision to seek an arrest warrant against the pastor of River at Tampa Bay Church for violating social distancing guidelines amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Sheriff Chronister says the pastor "repeatedly" violated social distancing orders from the president, CDC and local authorities.

"His reckless disregard for human life put hundreds of people in his congregation at risk and thousands of residents who may interact with them this week in danger," the sheriff said.

This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 01:37:41 PM
so much for separating church and state:

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister says he has made the decision to seek an arrest warrant against the pastor of River at Tampa Bay Church for violating social distancing guidelines amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Sheriff Chronister says the pastor "repeatedly" violated social distancing orders from the president, CDC and local authorities.

"His reckless disregard for human life put hundreds of people in his congregation at risk and thousands of residents who may interact with them this week in danger," the sheriff said.

This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
Good.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 02:05:27 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Would have pegged you for more of a red clam guy  ;)
Hahaha.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2020, 02:17:41 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 02:43:56 PM
ClemsonDave is busy playing with his puppy, so if you want to stock up on Nica Rustica here's your chance at SBC.  35% off with code MONDAY.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro (https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/drew-estate-nica-rustica-toro)
I can't do everything around here...😖
You've got 2 things down pretty good, dog sitting and whining!
Just following what I've been told, find something you're good at and stick with it.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 02:44:20 PM
Later LTG, hello Fishy.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 02:45:33 PM
so much for separating church and state:

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister says he has made the decision to seek an arrest warrant against the pastor of River at Tampa Bay Church for violating social distancing guidelines amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Sheriff Chronister says the pastor "repeatedly" violated social distancing orders from the president, CDC and local authorities.

"His reckless disregard for human life put hundreds of people in his congregation at risk and thousands of residents who may interact with them this week in danger," the sheriff said.

This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
Hopefully helps to meet their maker even sooner.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 02:46:20 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Would have pegged you for more of a red clam guy  ;)
Well, pink anyway...
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 03:05:48 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Would have pegged you for more of a red clam guy  ;)
Well, pink anyway...
Now you're projecting.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 03:39:54 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Would have pegged you for more of a red clam guy  ;)
Well, pink anyway...
Now you're projecting.
At least I'm not still whining.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2020, 03:52:14 PM
went for a drive around the countryside. saw alot of people NOT practicing social distancing.

white clam sauce simmering for penne tonight.
Would have pegged you for more of a red clam guy  ;)
Well, pink anyway...
Now you're projecting.
At least I'm not still whining.
I enjoyed the whining.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 05:10:10 PM
5:00, time for my Corona medicine and an MBombay
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Oyam18 on March 30, 2020, 06:08:55 PM
V gin & tonic and sunshine COVID19 antidote.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 10:34:45 PM
V gin & tonic and sunshine COVID19 antidote.
absolutely!
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2020, 10:35:40 PM
Older CLE Cuarenta...not a preferred size however.
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 11:04:02 PM
Older CLE Cuarenta...not a preferred size however.
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/30/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2020, 11:04:31 PM
V gin & tonic and sunshine COVID19 antidote.
absolutely!
+2, except for the sunshine part.  Rained all day. Midweek should be very nice out, though.