CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 13, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

Title: 7/13/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on July 13, 2018, 12:01:06 AM
Happy Friday the 13th! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 05:54:48 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 06:04:07 AM
Friday!
Let's do this!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 06:33:02 AM
Friday!
Let's do this!
...Or not. Either way is fine with me.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
Friday!
Let's do this!
...Or not. Either way is fine with me.
LALTS
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 06:48:11 AM
Morning Dave and Tony.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 06:54:44 AM
Today is Friday, July 13, the 194th day of 2018. There are 171 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On July 13, 1960, John F. Kennedy won the Democratic presidential nomination on the first ballot at his party’s convention in Los Angeles, outdrawing rivals including Lyndon B. Johnson, Stuart Symington and Adlai Stevenson.
On this date:
In 1787, the Congress of the Confederation adopted the Northwest Ordinance, which established a government in the Northwest Territory, an area corresponding to the eastern half of the present-day Midwest.
In 1793, French revolutionary writer Jean-Paul Marat was stabbed to death in his bath by Charlotte Corday, who was executed four days later.
In 1863, deadly rioting against the Civil War military draft erupted in New York City. (The insurrection was put down three days later.)
In 1923, a sign consisting of 50-foot-tall letters spelling out “HOLLYWOODLAND” was dedicated in the Hollywood Hills to promote a subdivision (the last four letters were removed in 1949).
In 1939, Frank Sinatra made his first commercial recording, “From the Bottom of My Heart” and “Melancholy Mood,” with Harry James and his Orchestra for the Brunswick label.
In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson nominated Thurgood Marshall to be U.S. Solicitor General; Marshall became the first black jurist appointed to the post. (Two years later, Johnson nominated Marshall to the U.S. Supreme Court.)
In 1972, George McGovern received the Democratic presidential nomination at the party’s convention in Miami Beach.
In 1977, a blackout hit New York City in the mid-evening as lightning strikes on electrical equipment caused power to fail; widespread looting broke out. (The electricity was restored about 25 hours later.)
In 1978, Lee Iacocca was fired as president of Ford Motor Co. by chairman Henry Ford II.
In 1985, “Live Aid,” an international rock concert in London, Philadelphia, Moscow and Sydney, took place to raise money for Africa’s starving people.
In 1999, Angel Maturino Resendiz (ahn-HEHL’ mah-tyoo-REE’-noh reh-SEHN’-deez), suspected of being the “Railroad Killer,” surrendered in El Paso, Texas. (Resendiz was executed in 2006.)
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
Ten years ago: An assault by militants on a remote U.S. base in Afghanistan close to the Pakistan border killed nine American soldiers and wounded 15. Anheuser-Busch agreed to a takeover by giant Belgian brewer InBev SA. Talk show host Les Crane died in Greenbrae, Calif., at age 74.

Five years ago: A jury in Sanford, Florida, cleared neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman of all charges in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teenager whose killing unleashed furious debate over racial profiling, self-defense and equal justice. Actor Cory Monteith, who’d shot to fame in the hit TV series “Glee” but was beset by addiction struggles, was found dead in a hotel room in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; he was 31. Attorney Leonard Garment, 89, a friend and adviser to President Richard Nixon, died in New York.

One year ago: A federal judge in Hawaii weakened President Donald Trump’s travel ban by vastly expanding the list of U.S. family relationships that visitors from six Muslim-majority countries could use to get into the country. President Donald Trump defended his son’s meeting with a Russian lawyer during the presidential campaign, characterizing it as standard campaign practice. China’s most prominent political prisoner, Nobel Peace Prize winner and human rights campaigner Liu Xiaobo (lee-OO’ show-BOH’) died in prison of liver cancer at the age of 61.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
Today’s Birthdays:
Game show announcer Johnny Gilbert (TV: “Jeopardy!”) is 94.
Actor Patrick Stewart is 78.
Actor Robert Forster is 77.
Actor Harrison Ford is 76.
Singer-guitarist Roger McGuinn (The Byrds) is 76.
Actor-comedian Cheech Marin is 72.
Actress Daphne Maxwell Reid is 70.
Actress Didi Conn is 67.
Singer Louise Mandrell is 64.
Rock musician Mark “The Animal” Mendoza (Twisted Sister) is 62.
Actor-director Cameron Crowe is 61.
Tennis player Anders Jarryd is 57.
Rock musician Gonzalo Martinez De La Cotera (Marcy Playground) is 56.
Comedian Tom Kenny is 56.
Country singer-songwriter Victoria Shaw is 56.
Bluegrass singer Rhonda Vincent is 56.
Actor Kenny Johnson is 55.
Roots singer/songwriter Paul Thorn is 54.
Country singer Neil Thrasher is 53.
Actor Ken Jeong is 49.
Bluegrass musician Mike Barber (The Gibson Brothers) is 48.
Singer Deborah Cox is 45.
Actress Ashley Scott is 41.
Rock musician Will Champion (Coldplay) is 40.
Actor Fran Kranz is 37.
Actress Aya Cash is 36.
Actor Colton Haynes is 30.
Actor Steven R. McQueen is 30.
Soul singer Leon Bridges is 29.
Actress Hayley Erin (”General Hospital”) is 24.
Actor Kyle Harrison Breitkopf (BRYT’-kahpf) is 13.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
Thought for Today: “If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never.” [–] Soren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813-1855).
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
Morning Dave and Tony.
Welcome home, NJDave.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 07:10:39 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 07:15:54 AM
Morning Dave and Tony.
Welcome home, NJDave.
Good to be home!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 07:18:15 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 07:21:57 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Just wait until you find out who Rey's parents are! Oh, wait...
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
[...]
You could say three Space Cowboys...
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
I'm up to The Force Awakens.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
Yeah, if one of the actresses in the movie has already quit social media over angry, racist fanboys, all bets are off.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
I'm up to The Force Awakens.
The Last Jedi is now on Netflix, so you've got no excuses. Unless, of course, you don't have Netlifx. Then you're just a putz. :D
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 13, 2018, 07:57:27 AM
Good morning Star Wars nerds.  May the Force not kick you in the ass today.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 08:11:10 AM
good morning Daves and Tony and Mark.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 08:29:43 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
I'm up to The Force Awakens.
The Last Jedi is now on Netflix, so you've got no excuses. Unless, of course, you don't have Netlifx. Then you're just a putz. :D
I have The Force Awakens on bluray, plus I have a Netflix account. My wife and daughters aren't as caught up as the boys and I are so we have to wait before getting even further ahead.

Still waiting on seeing Infinity War too. It's just a thing we do here.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 08:30:31 AM
Good morning Star Wars nerds.  May the Force not kick you in the ass today.
Good morning to you, Mark and Dean.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 08:31:13 AM
the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
You're good for my diet.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 08:31:19 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
I'm up to The Force Awakens.
The Last Jedi is now on Netflix, so you've got no excuses. Unless, of course, you don't have Netlifx. Then you're just a putz. :D
I have The Force Awakens on bluray, plus I have a Netflix account. My wife and daughters aren't as caught up as the boys and I are so we have to wait before getting even further ahead.

Still waiting on seeing Infinity War too. It's just a thing we do here.
Though I watch all the Marvel Netflix shows, I've never gotten into the movies. At this point, I think I'm way too far behind to start.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 08:31:59 AM
the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad. Morning, DeanMagoo.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 08:35:39 AM
the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
You're good for my diet.
she was rough on the eyes.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
I'm up to The Force Awakens.
The Last Jedi is now on Netflix, so you've got no excuses. Unless, of course, you don't have Netlifx. Then you're just a putz. :D
I have The Force Awakens on bluray, plus I have a Netflix account. My wife and daughters aren't as caught up as the boys and I are so we have to wait before getting even further ahead.

Still waiting on seeing Infinity War too. It's just a thing we do here.
Though I watch all the Marvel Netflix shows, I've never gotten into the movies. At this point, I think I'm way too far behind to start.
I just started in the last 6 months. My local public library had most of them. With that said, I've only seen about half the ones that have been released since 2008. I don't believe you need to go any further back.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 08:46:32 AM
[...]

I still haven't even gotten to Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The kids having a later bedtime in the summer really puts a damper on my tv watching. Lol
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on July 13, 2018, 09:04:02 AM
Good morning guys, afternoon cardiologist appointment.  so at the desk early, last day of working from home.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Good morning guys, afternoon cardiologist appointment.  so at the desk early, last day of working from home.
Morning, BumTickerFlip. Hope all goes well at the appt.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
Good morning guys, afternoon cardiologist appointment.  so at the desk early, last day of working from home.
morning Flip. I hope you get a clean bill of health, although I think we all know that ain't going to happen until you can smoke cigars and guzzle bourbon again.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on July 13, 2018, 09:18:05 AM
12 Cigars Free + $25 CI Bucks with boxes of Romeo, Monte, and more? Sweet!
https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/romeo-monte-dirty-dozen-giveaway/2014881/ (https://www.cigarsinternational.com/shop/romeo-monte-dirty-dozen-giveaway/2014881/)
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on July 13, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
Good morning guys, afternoon cardiologist appointment.  so at the desk early, last day of working from home.
morning Flip. I hope you get a clean bill of health, although I think we all know that ain't going to happen until you can smoke cigars and guzzle bourbon again.
an occasional bit of cognac, or a margarita, maybe a gin & tonic,
Never Guzzled bourbon.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
Good morning guys, afternoon cardiologist appointment.  so at the desk early, last day of working from home.
morning Flip. I hope you get a clean bill of health, although I think we all know that ain't going to happen until you can smoke cigars and guzzle bourbon again.
an occasional bit of cognac, or a margarita, maybe a gin & tonic,
Never Guzzled bourbon.
maybe that's where the problem lies.
good luck today.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over my friend. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of my friend. Please reach down and surround my friend with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan's lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 09:31:34 AM
watching Good Will Hunting.
great flix.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 09:32:09 AM
[...]

I hear ya.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
Good morning guys, afternoon cardiologist appointment.  so at the desk early, last day of working from home.
Morning, BumTickerFlip. Hope all goes well at the appt.
+1
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 13, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
Sub $4 Laranja toros at The Page today.  About as cheap as you'll see them with FS.  Have to scroll about 1/3 of the way down the ridiculous list.  https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html)
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
Sub $4 Laranja toros at The Page today.  About as cheap as you'll see them with FS.  Have to scroll about 1/3 of the way down the ridiculous list.  https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html)
Good looking out, Mark.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 10:16:47 AM
Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 13, 2018, 10:35:39 AM
Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/a2/8f/83a28f027f1bc2368a2e38f3799797e0.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 10:40:36 AM
Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama
just having a rough day is all.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/a2/8f/83a28f027f1bc2368a2e38f3799797e0.jpg)
So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama
just having a rough day is all.
I hear ya, brother. This too shall pass.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:27:54 AM
the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
They don't allow that on NJ beaches.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:28:14 AM
Morning Bean and Dean.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:32:19 AM
[...]

Get a TV out in the mancave.  Maybe Fishy can build you some nice barn doors for it as well.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
[...]

I have a tv out there. Just haven't been out as much because of the heat, and when I have been out, I've been catching up on other stuff.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
Sub $4 Laranja toros at The Page today.  About as cheap as you'll see them with FS.  Have to scroll about 1/3 of the way down the ridiculous list.  https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html (https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html)
+1
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
They don't allow that on NJ beaches.
bullshit!
they post the governor on the beach all the time.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
Told you you shouldn't talk about taking his balls.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/a2/8f/83a28f027f1bc2368a2e38f3799797e0.jpg)
So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Caddyshack which is also a classic...
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 11:40:08 AM
fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
You should try feeding him. Or maybe he found out about the vet visit on Monday. Either way, it's your fault.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 13, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
You should try feeding him. Or maybe he found out about the vet visit on Monday. Either way, it's your fault.
Perhaps he also finally realized you gave him a new wave frufru name which none of the other cats can pronounce or spell.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:44:38 AM
SBC offering VIP memberships again:

Small Batch Cigar VIP Program!

We are proud to announce the opening of 40 additional Small Batch VIP memberships! Those who recently renewed or have a VIP membership do not need to renew again.

You will continue to get the same great service, free shipping, reward points, and specials; but this membership will take it up a notch! The Small Batch VIP (SBVIP) will get the following:
A surprise box of cigars upon purchase, close to or above the purchase price of the SBVIP membership (think fancy)
Special pricing on many items
Special deals only available to SBVIP members
Special contests for SBVIP members
Email alerts on special products before their arrival
How it Works
The SBVIP membership will cost $250 for six months (sorry no discounts). The start date will be based upon the date of purchase. Once the membership has been purchased, we will email you with further details within 24 hours and send out the SBVIP's box of cigars. The prepaid six month period is not refundable once the SBCVIP box has shipped. The membership is good for six months and is non refundable.
Memberships will expire after six months and will not auto renew.
More Information
We offer membership to customers and reserve the right to refuse membership or cancel membership. SBVIP membership is for retail customers only. Specials sent or pricing given is for SBVIP members only.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:45:37 AM
fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
You should try feeding him. Or maybe he found out about the vet visit on Monday. Either way, it's your fault.
Perhaps he also finally realized you gave him a new wave frufru name which none of the other cats can pronounce or spell.
And the red state cats think its ferign, so want him deported.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
They don't allow that on NJ beaches.
bullshit!
they post the governor on the beach all the time.
That's a private beach, so we don't have to deal with that.
 Besides, he's no longer governor, the liberal tax-em pothead is.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
[...]

I'm thinking, GFY! But I could be wrong.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
They don't allow that on NJ beaches.
bullshit!
they post the governor on the beach all the time.
That's a private beach, so we don't have to deal with that.
 Besides, he's no longer governor, the liberal tax-em pothead is.
I like the sound of this guy. Does he have plans for 2020? ;)
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 12:39:06 PM
[...]

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 01:06:51 PM
[...]

no thank you.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on July 13, 2018, 01:13:03 PM
nap time I guess
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Good afternoon all!  sorry i've been absent, nothing but work as my excuse.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
Good afternoon all!  sorry i've been absent, nothing but work as my excuse.
No worries, Scott uses the same one. Afternoon, Sammie.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 13, 2018, 02:20:26 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Hazzuh!
have a good weekend Dave!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 13, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
Where did this day go so fast???   Working on several travel arrangements mostly is where it went.

Spent a little time tub diving and found a few gems to smoke.  Right now it is a nicely aged Uncle Lee just lit.

Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 13, 2018, 02:44:00 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Nice!  hit the Page for 1 of the Larangas 10pk and a FyR Habano Unico 10er.  enough damage for 1 day.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 02:58:11 PM
I did get the Box of AB Family Blends in today though.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 03:08:49 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
I did get the Box of AB Family Blends in today though.
Hiya, Sam. How are things?
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 13, 2018, 03:11:27 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor, yeah I get stuff in 2-3 days now unlike the 8-10 in TX.

What’s the walking smoke today?
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
I did get the Box of AB Family Blends in today though.
Hiya, Sam. How are things?
Hey Tony!  Good thanks!  How about you?  you and your family well?  smoked anything good lately?
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 03:16:18 PM
Good afternoon all!  sorry i've been absent, nothing but work as my excuse.
No worries, Scott uses the same one. Afternoon, Sammie.
May be accurate, but it's still a poor excuse.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
Good afternoon all!  sorry i've been absent, nothing but work as my excuse.
No worries, Scott uses the same one. Afternoon, Sammie.
May be accurate, but it's still a poor excuse.
I'd be even poorer if I had any other excuse.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor, yeah I get stuff in 2-3 days now unlike the 8-10 in TX.

What’s the walking smoke today?
I'm considering a CAO Amazon Basin. But I'll have a looksee...
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 03:40:16 PM
I did get the Box of AB Family Blends in today though.
Hiya, Sam. How are things?
Hey Tony!  Good thanks!  How about you?  you and your family well?  smoked anything good lately?
All is well with me and the fam. We've been taking small weekend trips and everyone seems happy. We may be heading towards Boston this weekend. Not sure yet.

As far as smokes, I've posted everything on here. Nothing stands out at the moment.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 03:49:50 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor, yeah I get stuff in 2-3 days now unlike the 8-10 in TX.

What’s the walking smoke today?
I'm considering a CAO Amazon Basin. But I'll have a looksee...
I may smoke the El Oso by Warped - Mama (lancero).
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 13, 2018, 04:08:45 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor, yeah I get stuff in 2-3 days now unlike the 8-10 in TX.

What’s the walking smoke today?
I'm considering a CAO Amazon Basin. But I'll have a looksee...
I may smoke the El Oso by Warped - Mama (lancero).
Definitely a fine Friday smoke!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 13, 2018, 04:17:11 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor, yeah I get stuff in 2-3 days now unlike the 8-10 in TX.

What’s the walking smoke today?
I'm considering a CAO Amazon Basin. But I'll have a looksee...
I may smoke the El Oso by Warped - Mama (lancero).
Definitely a fine Friday smoke!
Been a while since I smoked one but I need to pull some out soon, superb smokes!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 04:18:13 PM
Great, something else I have to try...
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 04:19:53 PM
Found a Murcelago toro from 2 years ago in the bottom of one of the tupperdores.  they were good back then, can't wait to see what it tastes like now!  Have a good weekend all!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: ss2 on July 13, 2018, 04:20:43 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor, yeah I get stuff in 2-3 days now unlike the 8-10 in TX.

What’s the walking smoke today?
I'm considering a CAO Amazon Basin. But I'll have a looksee...
I may smoke the El Oso by Warped - Mama (lancero).
Can't go wrong with either i imagine.  enjoy which ever one you choose!
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 13, 2018, 04:24:57 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor, yeah I get stuff in 2-3 days now unlike the 8-10 in TX.

What’s the walking smoke today?
I'm considering a CAO Amazon Basin. But I'll have a looksee...
I may smoke the El Oso by Warped - Mama (lancero).
Can't go wrong with either i imagine.  enjoy which ever one you choose!
Amazon Basin is no longer available and El Oso’s are pretty hard to find and mucho dinero when you do.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: Threebean on July 13, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
Since we're all smoking toward the high end lit a Lirio Rojo in the work man cave.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Wow, that was fast. Howdy, SCTex.
Afternoon Mayor, yeah I get stuff in 2-3 days now unlike the 8-10 in TX.

What’s the walking smoke today?
I'm considering a CAO Amazon Basin. But I'll have a looksee...
I may smoke the El Oso by Warped - Mama (lancero).
Can't go wrong with either i imagine.  enjoy which ever one you choose!
Still stuck in the office. I've decided on the El Oso. I'm hoping to be smoking in the next 30 minutes.
Title: Re: 7/13/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 13, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

As promised... fine stick.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180713/2cd17212ad738a45e3a86eb2a94380bf.jpg)