Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
youmightneedaneyeexam just sayin'

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
youmightneedaneyeexam just sayin'
Yeah, and she looks like she's struggling to see the third row of the eye chart. I'm just sayin'.

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
Hahaha! She'd be the hottest female you would ever be in the company of and you're picking her apart.

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
Hahaha! She'd be the hottest female you would ever be in the company of and you're picking her apart.
Hey, if Dead-Eye Debra here is your thing, by all means, enjoy the show.

hairs cut, steaks bought, reports for weekend meetings complete.
Partagas Black and coffee time.

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.

hairs cut, steaks bought, reports for weekend meetings complete.
Partagas Black and coffee time.
Hey Deano. You get a lot of new people in the Florida meetings or are they the same group of people?
No grilling done here in a long while.
Hopefully we can meet up in Spring. I gotta an extra set of golf clubs if you want to go golfing?

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
I think everyone would be better off with just sharing one bathroom, less confusing.

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
They would have all been insttutionionalized years ago.

hairs cut, steaks bought, reports for weekend meetings complete.
Partagas Black and coffee time.
Hey Deano. You get a lot of new people in the Florida meetings or are they the same group of people?
No grilling done here in a long while.
Hopefully we can meet up in Spring. I gotta an extra set of golf clubs if you want to go golfing?
we get quite a few snowbirds, some that visit year after year, a few that even joined the group.
my daughter is getting married May 4th and I'd like to meet up before heading back to Florida. no golf please but maybe a cigar lounge and lunch. I will give you a buzz when your shift settles down.

We're deploying new signage for the restrooms at DOH. We're so gender-affirming now.
I think everyone would be better off with just sharing one bathroom, less confusing.
It would certainly make more sense. One large bathroom with all closed stalls, some of which contain urinals instead of toilets. Easy peasey, problem solved.

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

Works for me.

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
That kind of talk will get your account disabled. Sheesh.

hairs cut, steaks bought, reports for weekend meetings complete.
Partagas Black and coffee time.
Hey Deano. You get a lot of new people in the Florida meetings or are they the same group of people?
No grilling done here in a long while.
Hopefully we can meet up in Spring. I gotta an extra set of golf clubs if you want to go golfing?
we get quite a few snowbirds, some that visit year after year, a few that even joined the group.
my daughter is getting married May 4th and I'd like to meet up before heading back to Florida. no golf please but maybe a cigar lounge and lunch. I will give you a buzz when your shift settles down.
Virgil Ave.Tabacconist is only 3 hours from where I'll be. is I leave early from Watkins Glenn I will still have time to head south from Buffalo.

Picked up a couple of the AJF Rosa de Guadalupe and Room 101 Breakfast in Portugal.  Most likely run of the mill, but can't resist giving them a try.
Let me know how the Gaudamallians are.

Maybe if I wasn't so busy I could read this banter.
They be muy bueno.

She looks a little too much like Melania Drumpf for my tastes, especially in the eyes. Has that same dead-eye squinty stare that she has.
Hahaha! She'd be the hottest female you would ever be in the company of and you're picking her apart.
I always considered myself rather discriminating.....but damn, looks pretty darn cute to me.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7