Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Today's Birthdays: Jazz musician Sonny Rollins is 86. Actor Bruce Gray is 80. Singer Gloria Gaynor is 73. Singer Alfa Anderson (Chic) is 70. Actress Susan Blakely is 68. Rock singer Chrissie Hynde (The Pretenders) is 65. Actress Julie Kavner is 65. Rock musician Benmont Tench (Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers) is 63. Actor Corbin Bernsen is 62. Actor Michael Emerson is 62. Pianist Michael Feinstein is 60. Singer Margot Chapman is 59. Actress J. Smith-Cameron is 59. Actor W. Earl Brown is 53. Actor Toby Jones is 50. Actress-comedian Leslie Jones (TV: "Saturday Night Live") is 49. Model-actress Angie Everhart is 47. Actress Diane Farr is 47. Country singer Butter (Trailer Choir) is 46. Actress Monique Gabriela Curnen is 46. Actor Tom Everett Scott is 46. Rock musician Chad Sexton (311) is 46. Actress Shannon Elizabeth is 43. Actor Oliver Hudson is 40. Actor Devon Sawa (SAH'-wuh) is 38. Actor JD Pardo is 37. Singer-musician Wes Willis (Rush of Fools) is 30. Actress Evan Rachel Wood is 29.
I believe the disco era singer from Newark, Gloria Gaynor ( "I Will Survive") is 67 today not 73.
You are correct sir.  Not going to ask how that stood out for you.
I just happened to see it on the news just before you posted it and remembered her disco days as a great singer so looked it up.

Another jam, so soon? Here's hoping it's a decent one.
Here's to confirming it is not a decent one.
Luchador's have been up 1.5 hours and bar is not even half-way. :(
Approaching 2 hours and still not half sold. ::)
Guess at 2 hours they throw in the towel, Oliva G's up now.

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Never tried those, I'm a big fan of the others but I fear these are nothing like them.
I will go with the odds and say that based on the other 9 offers there is only a 1/10 chance they are worth anything, then add in the fact they fell off of a truck so No Chance they are good IMFO.

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Never tried those, I'm a big fan of the others but I fear these are nothing like them.
I was thinking the same thing, that's why I was wondering.

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Not that good.  They originally appeared as an online alternate made by Espinosa to the real La Sirena.  I remember the comments by people that thought they were bidding on real La Sirena's on the Devil and getting these.  Don't know how there wasn't a legal challenge, but it seems that the real La Sirena bought them along with a number of other "B" brands to expand their portfolio.  "Real" La Sirena was a DPG I believe.

Guten Morgen , alle zusammen.

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Not that good.  They originally appeared as an online alternate made by Espinosa to the real La Sirena.  I remember the comments by people that thought they were bidding on real La Sirena's on the Devil and getting these.  Don't know how there wasn't a legal challenge, but it seems that the real La Sirena bought them along with a number of other "B" brands to expand their portfolio.  "Real" La Sirena was a DPG I believe.
Good info, thanks. Sounds like it's unanimous.

Another jam, so soon? Here's hoping it's a decent one.
Here's to confirming it is not a decent one.
Luchador's have been up 1.5 hours and bar is not even half-way. :(
Approaching 2 hours and still not half sold. ::)
Guess at 2 hours they throw in the towel, Oliva G's up now.
And now some Gurkha's !

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Not that good.  They originally appeared as an online alternate made by Espinosa to the real La Sirena.  I remember the comments by people that thought they were bidding on real La Sirena's on the Devil and getting these.  Don't know how there wasn't a legal challenge, but it seems that the real La Sirena bought them along with a number of other "B" brands to expand their portfolio.  "Real" La Sirena was a DPG I believe.
The originals were DPG, she moved to La Zona for some lines and I believe she makes others elsewhere...slut

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Not that good.  They originally appeared as an online alternate made by Espinosa to the real La Sirena.  I remember the comments by people that thought they were bidding on real La Sirena's on the Devil and getting these.  Don't know how there wasn't a legal challenge, but it seems that the real La Sirena bought them along with a number of other "B" brands to expand their portfolio.  "Real" La Sirena was a DPG I believe.
The originals were DPG, she moved to La Zona for some lines and I believe she makes others elsewhere...slut
Great way to maintain consistency.

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Not that good.  They originally appeared as an online alternate made by Espinosa to the real La Sirena.  I remember the comments by people that thought they were bidding on real La Sirena's on the Devil and getting these.  Don't know how there wasn't a legal challenge, but it seems that the real La Sirena bought them along with a number of other "B" brands to expand their portfolio.  "Real" La Sirena was a DPG I believe.
The originals were DPG, she moved to La Zona for some lines and I believe she makes others elsewhere...slut
Yea, but.....a nice slut....

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Not that good.  They originally appeared as an online alternate made by Espinosa to the real La Sirena.  I remember the comments by people that thought they were bidding on real La Sirena's on the Devil and getting these.  Don't know how there wasn't a legal challenge, but it seems that the real La Sirena bought them along with a number of other "B" brands to expand their portfolio.  "Real" La Sirena was a DPG I believe.
The originals were DPG, she moved to La Zona for some lines and I believe she makes others elsewhere...slut
And now she's fallen off the wagon, er, truck.

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Not that good.  They originally appeared as an online alternate made by Espinosa to the real La Sirena.  I remember the comments by people that thought they were bidding on real La Sirena's on the Devil and getting these.  Don't know how there wasn't a legal challenge, but it seems that the real La Sirena bought them along with a number of other "B" brands to expand their portfolio.  "Real" La Sirena was a DPG I believe.
The originals were DPG, she moved to La Zona for some lines and I believe she makes others elsewhere...slut
Great way to maintain consistency.
It's not like most folks don't do the same, Tat Crowned Heads and Warped get lines from different factories.

Anyone ever try the La Sirena Mermaid? Good price on the FU for them today. Must save money by not having a full-length band.
Not that good.  They originally appeared as an online alternate made by Espinosa to the real La Sirena.  I remember the comments by people that thought they were bidding on real La Sirena's on the Devil and getting these.  Don't know how there wasn't a legal challenge, but it seems that the real La Sirena bought them along with a number of other "B" brands to expand their portfolio.  "Real" La Sirena was a DPG I believe.
The originals were DPG, she moved to La Zona for some lines and I believe she makes others elsewhere...slut
Yea, but.....a nice slut....
You make a strong argument
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18