Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 06:41:15 AM »

It's Gurkha day over at CI. Yikes.

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 06:41:32 AM »

Thought for Today: "If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never." - Soren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813-1855).
I don't know about that....I think wealth will go a long way to establishing a passionate sense of potential.

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 06:42:26 AM »

Thought for Today: "If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never." - Soren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813-1855).
I don't know about that....I think wealth will go a long way to establishing a passionate sense of potential.
I know it would work for me.

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 06:44:30 AM »

it's golf day!
after a visit to Verizon with a cracked screen.
New Wave and coffee here.

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 07:11:43 AM »

it's golf day!
after a visit to Verizon with a cracked screen.
New Wave and coffee here.
Morning, MushroomSwissDean.

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 07:16:08 AM »

it's golf day!
after a visit to Verizon with a cracked screen.
New Wave and coffee here.
Morning, MushroomSwissDean.
probably going to be OpenFacedSteakSandwichDean at the course today.

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 07:19:21 AM »

Morning DriveEmStraightDean.

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 07:21:36 AM »

Morning DriveEmStraightDean.
occassionally

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016, 07:21:54 AM »

Morning Golf, OpenFaceGolfDean (gonna be slicing with that open face) and Travellin Dave

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2016, 07:22:48 AM »

Morning AbsenteePoopRick, EarlyMorningTony, Under190Dave and TwoIncomeDave.
189 Days!

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2016, 07:22:49 AM »

Now alphabet deals can only make it up to "C" ?  Getting lazy CI.

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2016, 07:24:25 AM »

I have already heard way too much about this stupid Pokémon Go stupidity!

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2016, 07:26:28 AM »

This chit is real nice too, looks like LA Smog in the air.

African dust cloud blowing through Texas

If you think the sky in Central Texas has looked a bit dirty recently, you are exactly right. In fact, it is literally ‘dirt,’ or more specifically, dust, blown here all the way from Africa.

The dust cloud was more prevalent Monday, as it began blowing into North Texas today, and should be be lifting completely out of Central Texas Wednesday. However, the next cloud of dust will reach South Texas Thursday and likely spread across our area again by Friday.

Hundreds of millions of tons of dust are picked up from the deserts of Africa and blown across the Atlantic Ocean each year

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2016, 07:28:58 AM »

Singers changed the words to the Canadian National Anthem at the All Star Game to All Lives Matter....then blamed it on one guy.  If they were all singing and had rehearsed this multiple times, how is that possible?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/07/the-tenors-oh-canada-all-lives-matter-all-star-game-mlb

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2016, 07:30:19 AM »

This chit is real nice too, looks like LA Smog in the air.

African dust cloud blowing through Texas

If you think the sky in Central Texas has looked a bit dirty recently, you are exactly right. In fact, it is literally ‘dirt,’ or more specifically, dust, blown here all the way from Africa.

The dust cloud was more prevalent Monday, as it began blowing into North Texas today, and should be be lifting completely out of Central Texas Wednesday. However, the next cloud of dust will reach South Texas Thursday and likely spread across our area again by Friday.

Hundreds of millions of tons of dust are picked up from the deserts of Africa and blown across the Atlantic Ocean each year
If The Donald would hurry up with that wall already, we wouldn't have to deal with these dust immigrants!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17