Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2015, 07:45:36 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and slackers. hate to say it but we're packing to leave.
Morning Dean, I am with you on that hate to say it but packing to leave.  But I plan to return!

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2015, 07:52:59 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and slackers. hate to say it but we're packing to leave.
Morning Dean, I am with you on that hate to say it but packing to leave.  But I plan to return!
glad to hear you had a good time Dave. vacations seem to take forever to get there but pass way to quickly.

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2015, 07:54:00 AM »

Oliva G maduro toro and coffee as I sloooooly start putting stuff up.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/15/2015
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2015, 07:55:49 AM »

Good morning guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/15/2015
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2015, 07:56:45 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and slackers. hate to say it but we're packing to leave.
Morning Dean, I am with you on that hate to say it but packing to leave.  But I plan to return!
Sorry you guys trips are almost over and have to return to the real world so soon.

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2015, 07:58:32 AM »

Good to hear you both enjoyed your vacations.
is it still a vacation when you're a retired vagabond?
yes, it has been nice, lady and I had a great time time together, we are planning a return trip for October.
True, every day for you is a Monday and Vacation, but you can still call a get-away from the norm vacation, right?
I thought you said that this was her last camping trip.

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2015, 08:03:47 AM »

Hey Dean, did you see the Torano Brigades special at Cigar Place or the Torano Dominicano's at CI?  Nice mild but solid smokes for < $2

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2015, 09:00:42 AM »

Good morning guys, thinking of buying some Luchadors on the CI 48 hour deal. I really liked the one I got from CF and the deal is great

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2015, 09:03:09 AM »

Good morning, morning crew.  I hope the day is a beautiful one, despite the yard work or packing that needs to get done.

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2015, 09:06:31 AM »

Good morning guys, thinking of buying some Luchadors on the CI 48 hour deal. I really liked the one I got from CF and the deal is great
Well then, what's the issue?  You really need US to tell you it's a good idea?

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2015, 09:07:31 AM »

Morning Fishy and Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2015, 09:14:18 AM »

Good morning guys, thinking of buying some Luchadors on the CI 48 hour deal. I really liked the one I got from CF and the deal is great
I hadn't even bothered to look but you're right, there are some good deals on there.  I'm interested in the La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiales.  Nice morning smoke.  I had an LGC N yesterday and really enjoyed that too.  And the Wavell was one of the first cigars I ever remember really enjoying.  So I guess I'm saying that I like LGCs.

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2015, 09:15:01 AM »

Morning Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
What's your plan for today, Dave?

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2015, 09:19:01 AM »

Morning Fishy and Mr. Mayor.
What's your plan for today, Dave?
Nothing too much, son is back at college, so it is much quieter.  Daughter is coming up with some friends for a concert in Philly this evening, so the hotel is back in business.

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »

Good morning guys, thinking of buying some Luchadors on the CI 48 hour deal. I really liked the one I got from CF and the deal is great
I hadn't even bothered to look but you're right, there are some good deals on there.  I'm interested in the La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiales.  Nice morning smoke.  I had an LGC N yesterday and really enjoyed that too.  And the Wavell was one of the first cigars I ever remember really enjoying.  So I guess I'm saying that I like LGCs.
Morning Tony and +1 on your LGC thoughts.  LGC Charlamagne  Maduro was one of my favorites back when they made them in Miami, bought my first one at a he little shop where they rolled them.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6