Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2015, 08:24:43 AM »

TxDave, how'd your presentation go yesterday?  The ladies toss any panties up on stage to you?

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2015, 08:27:43 AM »

So, this is the way it's gonna be today?
Bout the same as it always is I would say...

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2015, 08:30:43 AM »

TxDave, how'd your presentation go yesterday?  The ladies toss any panties up on stage to you?
Did Dr. Dixon take her glasses off for you?

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2015, 08:32:39 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2015, 08:36:39 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2015, 08:46:11 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
Beer fridge is stocked, you know where to find me!

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2015, 08:53:03 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
Beer fridge is stocked, you know where to find me!
You betcha!

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2015, 08:54:03 AM »

So, this is the way it's gonna be today?
My car battery was dead and I needed to go buy some booster cables.  Sorry.

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2015, 09:00:01 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
Beer fridge is stocked, you know where to find me!
Just plug "White Whale" into the GPS

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2015, 09:00:51 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
We should schedule another one for late July/Early August then

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2015, 09:01:31 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, 2-1 Dave, Dogfish and Mr. Mayor.
Good humpday to you.
Morning Dave

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2015, 09:02:38 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
Sorry about that.  A lot of kids' stuff (recitals, graduations, etc.) all next week which is why I preferred the following.

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2015, 09:03:53 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
We should schedule another one for late July/Early August then
Absolutely.

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2015, 09:08:42 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
We should schedule another one for late July/Early August then
Do you guys have an outdoor place to herf when the weather's nice?  We have an excellent one here now.  The local Brass Tap opened a big outdoor patio area, cigar smoking encouraged!

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2015, 09:10:07 AM »

NJ Herf on the schedule for the 25th.  You going to be in town Bean?
No, I'm going to be out that way next week but not herf week.  Spending more time in PA vs NJ at this point, anyway, though that will switch in late July into Aug, when it will be mostly NJ.
We should schedule another one for late July/Early August then
Do you guys have an outdoor place to herf when the weather's nice?  We have an excellent one here now.  The local Brass Tap opened a big outdoor patio area, cigar smoking encouraged!
I believe they do outside tables at the same place we met but I'd have to confirm that
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10