Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: 6/1/2015 - Happy Anniversary Founding Members!  (Read 17979 times)

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 05:52:15 AM »

I may have an MF with me but probably not a lancero.  I did bring a bunch of lanceros though; Oliva V, San Lotano Habano, Room 101 Daruma Mutante.

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 05:52:41 AM »

Morning, all. Happy birthday to TXDave and the banter. Can't believe it's been a year. Feels like so much longer. ;)

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2015, 05:53:30 AM »

Guess I will get ready for work.  BBL
By the way, 5 EDT should work well for me.  Have a good day and see you later.

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2015, 05:58:57 AM »

Morning, all. Happy birthday to TXDave and the banter. Can't believe it's been a year. Feels like so much longer. ;)
Feels like even longer if you had to flip the bitch manually.  Good morning, LTG.

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 06:21:35 AM »

Morning, all. Happy birthday to TXDave and the banter. Can't believe it's been a year. Feels like so much longer. ;)
Feels like even longer if you had to flip the bitch manually.  Good morning, LTG.
Seems like you would've figured that out over the course of a year. Lol

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 06:24:33 AM »

Morning, all. Happy birthday to TXDave and the banter. Can't believe it's been a year. Feels like so much longer. ;)
Feels like even longer if you had to flip the bitch manually.  Good morning, LTG.
Seems like you would've figured that out over the course of a year. Lol
It works when I test the script in my dev environment but then I wait for it to happen at midnight and nothing happens.  I think I know exactly what the issue is but I can't fix it till I get back.  Oh well.

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 06:33:32 AM »

Morning, all. Happy birthday to TXDave and the banter. Can't believe it's been a year. Feels like so much longer. ;)
Feels like even longer if you had to flip the bitch manually.  Good morning, LTG.
Seems like you would've figured that out over the course of a year. Lol
It works when I test the script in my dev environment but then I wait for it to happen at midnight and nothing happens.  I think I know exactly what the issue is but I can't fix it till I get back.  Oh well.
You've got a lot of nerve, wanting to enjoy your vacation. Sheesh!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2015, 06:59:52 AM »

Happy Anniversary, banter Founder & Founding Members.
Cannolis all around.  Happy Birthday, TR ... may the rains fill your lake and not your house. Back to bed for a nap.

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2015, 07:00:47 AM »

Morning, all. Happy birthday to TXDave and the banter. Can't believe it's been a year. Feels like so much longer. ;)
Feels like even longer if you had to flip the bitch manually.  Good morning, LTG.
Seems like you would've figured that out over the course of a year. Lol
Seriously...sounds like another "nudge" is in order.

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2015, 07:02:23 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Birthday TexasDave and Happy Anniversary to the banter, no longer newlyweds. It's all down hill from here

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2015, 07:03:33 AM »

Good morning, SLY.  You too, Scott.  I gave you props in the first post.  :)

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2015, 07:10:53 AM »

Good morning, SLY.  You too, Scott.  I gave you props in the first post.  :)
Morning Tony, I saw that. Normally I ignore your posts but that one jumped out at me for some reason  ;D You're off this week?

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2015, 07:19:19 AM »

I may have an MF with me but probably not a lancero.  I did bring a bunch of lanceros though; Oliva V, San Lotano Habano, Room 101 Daruma Mutante.
Just so you got something you like to lite!

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2015, 07:20:04 AM »

Morning Golf, Sly & FIsh.  Many Thanks for the Birthday Wishes.

Re: Happy Anniversary Founding Members!
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2015, 07:20:57 AM »

Morning, all. Happy birthday to TXDave and the banter. Can't believe it's been a year. Feels like so much longer. ;)
Feels like even longer if you had to flip the bitch manually.  Good morning, LTG.
Seems like you probably need to hire on a couple of highly competent young beautiful female assistants for the night shift.  ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11