Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2015, 07:10:29 AM »

I survived another birthday AND the bikerlady didn't kill me. Life is Good.
Good morning guys. AA Chateau maduro and coffee to start my day.
Morning OlderDean

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2015, 07:11:49 AM »

Good morning fellas. At this time next Friday I should be pulling into Split Rock, popping 3 Advil and attempting to limber up so LTG doesn't kick my ass too badly on the course. Is anyone other than Dave and I excited? Don't answer that, Dean's Penis
I wouldn't worry about as ass kicking, I still have to hit the ball. Morning, Scott.

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2015, 07:15:24 AM »

Happy jamming Friday LSU, Golf, Dean & Fish.  Travellin Dave must have been posting in his sleep.

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2015, 07:16:18 AM »

Good morning fellas. At this time next Friday I should be pulling into Split Rock, popping 3 Advil and attempting to limber up so LTG doesn't kick my ass too badly on the course. Is anyone other than Dave and I excited? Don't answer that, Dean's Penis
I wouldn't worry about as ass kicking, I still have to hit the ball. Morning, Scott.
Lord, 6:00 on Happy Friday and already talking about ass kicking.

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2015, 07:16:29 AM »

Happy jamming Friday LSU, Golf, Dean & Fish.  Travellin Dave must have been posting in his sleep.
Morning TexasDave

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2015, 07:27:55 AM »

Crap, forgot I got to take the Warden to work this morning and it is raining.  BBL

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2015, 07:32:50 AM »

Good morning, jammers.

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2015, 07:35:02 AM »

Crap, forgot I got to take the Warden to work this morning and it is raining.  BBL
Too bad she doesn't work in IT.

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2015, 07:35:10 AM »

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2015, 07:36:33 AM »

Good morning fellas. At this time next Friday I should be pulling into Split Rock, popping 3 Advil and attempting to limber up so LTG doesn't kick my ass too badly on the course. Is anyone other than Dave and I excited? Don't answer that, Dean's Penis
I'm pretty psyched.  I probably should tell my wife I'm not gonna be around next Friday.

« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2015, 07:36:42 AM »

Crap, forgot I got to take the Warden to work this morning and it is raining.  BBL
???????

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2015, 07:37:40 AM »

Crap, forgot I got to take the Warden to work this morning and it is raining.  BBL
Too bad she doesn't work in IT.
LMAO!

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2015, 07:37:41 AM »

Good morning fellas. At this time next Friday I should be pulling into Split Rock, popping 3 Advil and attempting to limber up so LTG doesn't kick my ass too badly on the course. Is anyone other than Dave and I excited? Don't answer that, Dean's Penis
I'm pretty psyched.  I probably should tell my wife I'm not gonna be around next Friday.
Think she'd notice?

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2015, 07:38:51 AM »

Good morning fellas. At this time next Friday I should be pulling into Split Rock, popping 3 Advil and attempting to limber up so LTG doesn't kick my ass too badly on the course. Is anyone other than Dave and I excited? Don't answer that, Dean's Penis
I'm pretty psyched.  I probably should tell my wife I'm not gonna be around next Friday.
Think she'd notice?
Oh, she'll notice.  I do everything in my house.  She's gonna have to figure out how to feed and bathe the kids.  Payday should take the edge off though.

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2015, 07:40:34 AM »

Good morning fellas. At this time next Friday I should be pulling into Split Rock, popping 3 Advil and attempting to limber up so LTG doesn't kick my ass too badly on the course. Is anyone other than Dave and I excited? Don't answer that, Dean's Penis
I'm pretty psyched.  I probably should tell my wife I'm not gonna be around next Friday.
Think she'd notice?
Oh, she'll notice.  I do everything in my house.  She's gonna have to figure out how to feed and bathe the kids.  Payday should take the edge off though.
Sounds like we're in the same boat there, Tony. Though, I have at least notified the wife that I will be away.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19