Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2015, 11:12:53 AM »

Man I am sore from golf yesterday - first 18 hole round of the year, plus we walked it - back is FUCKED UP meow
Called swinging too hard trying to kill the ball.
Just bein old ;)  My lower back has been fucked up for years, first few rounds are always brutal getting it stretched out and its strength back.
My son and his wife have box seats in a sponsors tent at the heritage today and will get to watch Jordan Spieth's 18th hole play at the green.
I went to that tournament about 8 times, I know exactly where she is. Awesome venue and the players are very laid back after The Masters. I had a gin and tonic with Darren Clarke and Sergio Garcia one year. Big party atmosphere at the Lighthouse at night

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2015, 11:13:33 AM »

Alright out to clean up the yard with a CyB corona

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2015, 01:18:20 PM »

Alright out to clean up the yard with a CyB corona
Can you come over and take care of my yard when you're done?

« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2015, 03:51:03 PM »

Alright out to clean up the yard with a CyB corona
Can you come over and take care of my yard when you're done?
No.

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2015, 03:53:33 PM »

Alright out to clean up the yard with a CyB corona
Can you come over and take care of my yard when you're done?
No.

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2015, 04:02:06 PM »

Alright out to clean up the yard with a CyB corona
Can you come over and take care of my yard when you're done?
No.
Then maybe you can come take care of mine.

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »

Man I am sore from golf yesterday - first 18 hole round of the year, plus we walked it - back is FUCKED UP meow
Called swinging too hard trying to kill the ball.
Just bein old ;)  My lower back has been fucked up for years, first few rounds are always brutal getting it stretched out and its strength back.
My son and his wife have box seats in a sponsors tent at the heritage today and will get to watch Jordan Spieth's 18th hole play at the green.
I went to that tournament about 8 times, I know exactly where she is. Awesome venue and the players are very laid back after The Masters. I had a gin and tonic with Darren Clarke and Sergio Garcia one year. Big party atmosphere at the Lighthouse at night
They have it pretty nice with highest level sponsor passes sitting in box seats, free food and liquor.

« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2015, 05:27:12 PM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and all those that will be joining later.
Camacho connie robusto and REALLY FUCKING STRONG coffee, bikerlady hates it.
we are heading out shortly kayaking with her daughter, her daughter's boyfriend, and grandson. we were hoping it would rain because now the rest of the family is bitching because we didn't invite them. we didn't invite anybody!
howmany can you add to the friend and family phone plan Dean
Zero.
Bikerlady, her 2 daughters, their 2 boyfriends, and 1 grandson.
a 5 hour cluster fuck today.
but I got more sun ans almost got a parking ticket.

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2015, 05:39:49 PM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and all those that will be joining later.
Camacho connie robusto and REALLY FUCKING STRONG coffee, bikerlady hates it.
we are heading out shortly kayaking with her daughter, her daughter's boyfriend, and grandson. we were hoping it would rain because now the rest of the family is bitching because we didn't invite them. we didn't invite anybody!
howmany can you add to the friend and family phone plan Dean
Zero.
Bikerlady, her 2 daughters, their 2 boyfriends, and 1 grandson.
a 5 hour cluster fuck today.
but I got more sun ans almost got a parking ticket.
Sounds like a wonderful day- for you not me!  LMAO

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2015, 05:40:20 PM »

V Lancero lit

« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2015, 06:38:09 PM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, and all those that will be joining later.
Camacho connie robusto and REALLY FUCKING STRONG coffee, bikerlady hates it.
we are heading out shortly kayaking with her daughter, her daughter's boyfriend, and grandson. we were hoping it would rain because now the rest of the family is bitching because we didn't invite them. we didn't invite anybody!
howmany can you add to the friend and family phone plan Dean
Zero.
Bikerlady, her 2 daughters, their 2 boyfriends, and 1 grandson.
a 5 hour cluster fuck today.
but I got more sun ans almost got a parking ticket.
Sounds like a wonderful day- for you not me!  LMAO
I am glad it is over with O maduro and coffee here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]