Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

« Reply #225 on: April 13, 2015, 07:07:28 PM »

Now here is some rewarding entertainment for our new PETA Pal BOTL Dean, he can try to save the slimy bastards before some fine person like me kilz their azz.

Come to South Florida. Lie on the beach. Play golf. Kill pythons.
The nation's hunters will again be invited to visit South Florida to take out the Burmese pythons that have staked a claim to the top of the Everglades food chain.

The Python Challenge, which drew more than 1,500 hunters in 2013, will be held again this January, according to Nick Wiley, executive director of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

The event, which will offer prizes to the most successful hunters, will take aim at the giant constricting snakes that have colonized the Everglades and nearby wilderness areas, where they're consuming native mammals, alligators and other wildlife.
But the Pythons will solve his possum problem.
 might take out a biker chick or two, too!
I thought his Python was the problem when it came to biker chicks.
speaking of golf, just back from 18, shot 20 over and had a great time, starter put me with 3 OLD ladies, and God were they ever inappropriate. for instance: "I never thought about putting a cigar between my lips when I get an oral fixation", or "my husband isn't that big, can I borrow one?", "do you smoke in bed or just after sex?".
You run with a class crass crowd of women for sure.
Fixed it.
I was just trying to be gentle
Don't bother.
That's almost as worthless around here as being subtle.
Sub-tull?  What's that?
No need for it here, we're full bore, full load, if you want different, go visit the Home Shopping Network with Yellowstar.
Ew.  Ick.

« Reply #226 on: April 13, 2015, 07:09:09 PM »

Gotta run, guys.  Have to make a speech tonight, and try to say something intelligent.  It'll be a stretch, I know...

« Reply #227 on: April 13, 2015, 07:09:31 PM »

@ Raz.   This puppy is nice!

Colt Special Combat Government 38 Super
Condition: NEW. $1099 FS
Oh, man.  My trigger finger just sported wood.
I did not know they even made the production versions in .38 super anymore.

« Reply #228 on: April 13, 2015, 07:10:21 PM »

Gotta run, guys.  Have to make a speech tonight, and try to say something intelligent.  It'll be a stretch, I know...
Good Fuk'n Luck with the intelligent part! :)

« Reply #229 on: April 13, 2015, 07:29:44 PM »

@ Raz.   This puppy is nice!

Colt Special Combat Government 38 Super
Condition: NEW. $1099 FS
Oh, man.  My trigger finger just sported wood.
Been awhile since I've seen anything in .38 Super.  Similar in appearance to my Wilson Combat.

« Reply #230 on: April 13, 2015, 08:30:51 PM »

Gotta run, guys.  Have to make a speech tonight, and try to say something intelligent.  It'll be a stretch, I know...
Start out with fourscore and seven years ago.... it's been received well before....

« Reply #231 on: April 13, 2015, 08:36:53 PM »

@ Raz.   This puppy is nice!

Colt Special Combat Government 38 Super
Condition: NEW. $1099 FS
Oh, man.  My trigger finger just sported wood.
Been awhile since I've seen anything in .38 Super.  Similar in appearance to my Wilson Combat.
.38 Super was almost extinct but has been regaining popularity for a couple of years,  a really good caliber and works well in a 1911.  All,of them I have seen recently have been custom makes.

« Reply #232 on: April 13, 2015, 09:26:42 PM »

@ Raz.   This puppy is nice!

Colt Special Combat Government 38 Super
Condition: NEW. $1099 FS
Oh, man.  My trigger finger just sported wood.
Been awhile since I've seen anything in .38 Super.  Similar in appearance to my Wilson Combat.
.38 Super was almost extinct but has been regaining popularity for a couple of years,  a really good caliber and works well in a 1911.  All,of them I have seen recently have been custom makes.
My brother's father-in-law had a 1905 Colt in .38 ACP that he stored in a plain brown lunch sack.  One raggedy ass ol' bag.

« Reply #233 on: April 13, 2015, 09:30:10 PM »

@ Raz.   This puppy is nice!

Colt Special Combat Government 38 Super
Condition: NEW. $1099 FS
Oh, man.  My trigger finger just sported wood.
Been awhile since I've seen anything in .38 Super.  Similar in appearance to my Wilson Combat.
.38 Super was almost extinct but has been regaining popularity for a couple of years,  a really good caliber and works well in a 1911.  All,of them I have seen recently have been custom makes.
My brother's father-in-law had a 1905 Colt in .38 ACP that he stored in a plain brown lunch sack.  One raggedy ass ol' bag.
Was that at home or when he was going to the bank?

« Reply #234 on: April 13, 2015, 09:41:35 PM »

@ Raz.   This puppy is nice!

Colt Special Combat Government 38 Super
Condition: NEW. $1099 FS
Oh, man.  My trigger finger just sported wood.
Been awhile since I've seen anything in .38 Super.  Similar in appearance to my Wilson Combat.
.38 Super was almost extinct but has been regaining popularity for a couple of years,  a really good caliber and works well in a 1911.  All,of them I have seen recently have been custom makes.
My brother's father-in-law had a 1905 Colt in .38 ACP that he stored in a plain brown lunch sack.  One raggedy ass ol' bag.
Was that at home or when he was going to the bank?
Generally under the front seat of his car.  Doubt he ever even fired the thing.

« Reply #235 on: April 13, 2015, 11:37:35 PM »

Rather slow Monday evening.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]