Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2024, 04:04:11 PM »

Still another half to go but it appears the Titans are holding up their end of the bargain.
Looks like the Bills vs. Dolphins game will be completely meaningless. Well, other than for seating.
Didn't see the Stillers making the playoffs, but as usual, they found a way to get it done. Congrats.

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2024, 04:11:32 PM »

Still another half to go but it appears the Titans are holding up their end of the bargain.
Looks like the Bills vs. Dolphins game will be completely meaningless. Well, other than for seating.
Didn't see the Stillers making the playoffs, but as usual, they found a way to get it done. Congrats.
Thanks. Very cool that the entire AFC North was over .500.

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2024, 04:19:52 PM »

Still another half to go but it appears the Titans are holding up their end of the bargain.
Looks like the Bills vs. Dolphins game will be completely meaningless. Well, other than for seating.
Didn't see the Stillers making the playoffs, but as usual, they found a way to get it done. Congrats.
Thanks. Very cool that the entire AFC North was over .500.
Certainly an interesting stat to be a part of, for the first time in 88 years.

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2024, 04:44:33 PM »

Still another half to go but it appears the Titans are holding up their end of the bargain.
Looks like the Bills vs. Dolphins game will be completely meaningless. Well, other than for seeding.
Maybe for you but for me I'm all in on this one. That means I start with a playoff home game if Bills win

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2024, 05:09:09 PM »

Congrats to Steelers and Bills!

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2024, 05:10:18 PM »

Montecristo White Rothschilde
(5.0"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $14.97 per cigar

In Stock
4.62 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.75
per cigar
$47.50 total price
SAVE 68%

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2024, 05:16:36 PM »

Washington game is entertaining.  Nothing to loose so they are pulling out all the stops.

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2024, 06:46:35 PM »

Still another half to go but it appears the Titans are holding up their end of the bargain.
Looks like the Bills vs. Dolphins game will be completely meaningless. Well, other than for seeding.
Maybe for you but for me I'm all in on this one. That means I start with a playoff home game if Bills win
All I'm saying is that it won't be the end of the world if they don't win.

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2024, 07:43:13 PM »

Eagles are really stinking up the place.  Just looks like they don't want to be there.

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2024, 07:43:56 PM »

Montecristo Classic Toro
(6.0"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $16.70 per cigar

Only 5 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$5.50
per cigar
$54.99 total price
SAVE 67%

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2024, 07:51:43 PM »

Eagles are really stinking up the place.  Just looks like they don't want to be there.
Their collapse at the end of the year has been baffling. If they flame out of the playoffs, I imagine they'll be looking for a new coach.

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2024, 08:05:33 PM »

Still another half to go but it appears the Titans are holding up their end of the bargain.
Looks like the Bills vs. Dolphins game will be completely meaningless. Well, other than for seeding.
Maybe for you but for me I'm all in on this one. That means I start with a playoff home game if Bills win
I'm pulling for Josh Allen to pass for over 224.5 yards.

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2024, 08:51:11 PM »

Still another half to go but it appears the Titans are holding up their end of the bargain.
Looks like the Bills vs. Dolphins game will be completely meaningless. Well, other than for seeding.
Maybe for you but for me I'm all in on this one. That means I start with a playoff home game if Bills win
I'm pulling for Josh Allen to pass for over 224.5 yards.
I might've been more pissed about him missing Diggs on that bomb than Rick was. Lol

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2024, 09:11:18 PM »

GH Vintage 2002

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2024, 09:17:14 PM »

Still another half to go but it appears the Titans are holding up their end of the bargain.
Looks like the Bills vs. Dolphins game will be completely meaningless. Well, other than for seeding.
Maybe for you but for me I'm all in on this one. That means I start with a playoff home game if Bills win
I'm pulling for Josh Allen to pass for over 224.5 yards.
I might've been more pissed about him missing Diggs on that bomb than Rick was. Lol
Two INTs so far come on... Bills have to clean this up and keep going
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5