Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2023, 08:41:53 AM »

I'd made our usual 7am tee time for tomorrow early this week, and when I went back to check something, it had been canceled. So I made it again a couple days ago, and last night saw that it had been canceled again. Called them up this morning to find out why, and the guy said that since we're always out before the first tee time of the day, I didn't have to make one anymore and we could just show up and play. We've hit standing tee time status there.
Personally, I'd prefer if they just left the appointment on there.
I get why they don't want to. This way, he can get a 4some in that slot which won't bother us, since we always show up a bit early for our time and they just let us go. So for a 7am time, we're always on the course prior to 7.
Gotcha.

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2023, 08:42:29 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday.
Slept in a little on my first of the days off. Wanna get on the road by no later than 10.
Where are you off to? I thought resting was gonna be on your agenda.
We're spending the long weekend at my brother's house on the beach.
That sounds lovely.

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2023, 08:46:37 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday.
Slept in a little on my first of the days off. Wanna get on the road by no later than 10.
Where are you off to? I thought resting was gonna be on your agenda.
We're spending the long weekend at my brother's house on the beach.
That sounds lovely.
His place is better than most resorts. The food will be great too.

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2023, 08:58:45 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday.
Slept in a little on my first of the days off. Wanna get on the road by no later than 10.
Where are you off to? I thought resting was gonna be on your agenda.
We're spending the long weekend at my brother's house on the beach.
That sounds lovely.
His place is better than most resorts. The food will be great too.
I assume that's the case wherever you go. I hope you also have the opportunity to enjoy a smoke or two.

We'll be spending a lot of the weekend at my parents house with my sister in town. Not sure what we're having Sunday, but I know that my dad will be making ribs on Monday. He normally makes them for the 4th, but they're coming into town early this year since they have something else do that week, so I get to enjoy them early. They are fantastic, and something I look forward to every year.

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2023, 09:25:17 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Macanudo Maduro Hyde Park (Robusto) (5.5"x49) - 5 / $19.99

Door #2 - Ave Maria Argentum Gordo Extra (7.0"x58) - 10 / $47.50

Door #3 - Drew Estate Undercrown Robusto (5.0"x54) - 10 / $49.99
I like most Ave Maria's, but there is a reason that the Argentum is always on sale.... :-\

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2023, 09:26:46 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2023, 09:47:35 AM »

Morning, all. Happy Friday.
Slept in a little on my first of the days off. Wanna get on the road by no later than 10.
Where are you off to? I thought resting was gonna be on your agenda.
We're spending the long weekend at my brother's house on the beach.
That sounds lovely.
His place is better than most resorts. The food will be great too.
I assume that's the case wherever you go. I hope you also have the opportunity to enjoy a smoke or two.

We'll be spending a lot of the weekend at my parents house with my sister in town. Not sure what we're having Sunday, but I know that my dad will be making ribs on Monday. He normally makes them for the 4th, but they're coming into town early this year since they have something else do that week, so I get to enjoy them early. They are fantastic, and something I look forward to every year.
That sounds awesome. We'll be grilling a bunch. My sister-in-law mentioned something about T-bones. I always leave there 10 lbs heavier.

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2023, 09:48:49 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Hello, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2023, 09:59:50 AM »

[...]

I hear ya, I'll definitely need some extra oomph to get out of bed on Tuesday.

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2023, 10:00:07 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.
Morning, APNewsDave.

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2023, 10:58:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2023, 10:58:57 AM »

Too many options.

Wordle 706 5/6

🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2023, 10:59:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2023, 11:43:44 AM »

Too many options.

Wordle 706 5/6

🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Couldn't agree more. I was happy to get it in 5.

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2023, 11:47:29 AM »

[...]

TWSS
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4