Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2023, 09:20:31 PM »

I didn't realize that AJF worked on the Trinidad Espiritu that Rick likes.  Picked up a couple the other week, looking forward to trying them.
I'm interested on your thoughts Dave.

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2023, 09:26:45 PM »

Into the weekend.
Nice creamy smoke, don't know why these aren't more popular.

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2023, 09:27:28 PM »

I didn't realize that AJF worked on the Trinidad Espiritu that Rick likes.  Picked up a couple the other week, looking forward to trying them.
I'm interested on your thoughts Dave.
I'm giving them some rest.  Maybe next week.

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2023, 09:30:39 PM »

I've had a new phone for a while now and all my apps were migrated to this new one even if I had no longer been using them. I also stopped listening to podcasts when COVID started because I no longer had a commute.

Yesterday a particular podcast came up in conversation that I had never heard of and I logged in and downloaded an episode to listen to on my way home. Apparently opening a can of worms because overnight, episodes from the 50+ podcasts I had previously subscribed to all downloaded. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to a bunch of shit today.
I've never listened to a podcast.
There is some very good content from many different topics. I used to listen to a bunch of them. I've heard some very good sermons too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]